1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Do we gain weight in winter do to loss of the photoelectric effect & less grounding?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Curves, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Curves

Curves Guest

So, here's the question I'm pondering. Audrey I know last spring we had a discussion about weight gain with the arrival of Fall. This fall I definitely gained some weight around the middle. This is probably basic, but do we gain weight in the fall/winter due to (1) loss of the photoelectric effect where we live and (2) that we are more more disconnected from the earth's magnetic field because we have less opportunities to ground?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

OK.....weight gain is due to loss of energy. When seasons change it stresses the ability to allow energy transfer from the sun to water and from water to proteins and semiconductors. So in summer to autumn transition you lose radiant energy (infrared spectrum). In winter cold increases your EZ naturally. So you have two poles to grow an EZ. The in between time is when weight can really fluctuate and if your redox potential sucks even more you really struggle. This is why SAD occurs when it does. It is really a water and light issue with respect to the EZ size. This normally is the thing that increases the EZ zone in water in warm seasons to help water energy transfers. Autumn is a transition time where there is not a lot of infra red and not enough cold to build a large EZ to transfer energy. So this is why your weight can bounce around. It really depends where you live and what the environment is with respect to light water and magnetism.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Elaine! For me - I think when the light cycles change I get off track easily. I still am outside a lot every day and generally at the ocean at some point but my energy is less.

I am having way more success when I cut back on protein and eat a lot more fat. I really like IF a lot to get me on track and I did a fat fast for a few days and that helps me tighten up my diet - and I felt great.

That is really where I go astray pretty easily ......I have some port and some chocolate and some cheese etc. etc.

I really need a pretty tight diet - I feel, and do, way better in Ketosis. The difference for me is huge.

When I start having treats I get very sluggish and lose vitality and I hate that! I think it is the loss of energy when the seasons change and my sleep isn't good and I start making poor choices!

Whaddayathink?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  4. Curves

Curves Guest

This makes sense based on my experience. I gained the weight in the transitional time between summer and autumn. Of course, I was also moving from San Francisco to Portland, lost my "beach time" and did not replace it with bathtub CT. Now, in the winter, my weight is on it's way back down again although I still have a way to go. Last night's webinar on CT really hit home. Grounding in my cold yard is better than nothing but not good enough. I need to amplify the cold with CT to increase the EZ zone year round.

5. Curves

Curves Guest

Audrey, this seems to be the direction I'm going as well. More fat, less protein and IF. I realize that any form of snacking, including beverages between meals is really harmful for me. At first I thought it was the stevia. In reality, it was the drink that I put the stevia in that disrupted my body. I have not yet IFed but I know it's coming. Most recently, I was focused on healing my GERD which I did with probiotic foods and bone broth. Next step IF.

Do you eat one meal a day?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why some guy you know told you a long time ago to jump into SF bay..........just sayin'

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Elaine - I usually have a couple of BPC in the am ... and some raw meat. I then, sometimes, have another BPC at around 1:00pm and more protein if I am hungry ... and then I have dinner quite early - around 4:00 - 4:30pm. The early dinner works really well for me.
    I should substitute more bone broth ..... and I want to re engineer what I am doing a bit.

Have you been following Ricardo's posts? I really like what he does for breakfast. He is really knowledgeable about how all this works for him. More fat has been huge for me.

So - the thing is - we need more energy when seasons start to change .... so more C/T......

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Elaine - I am still thinking about this! Last year - when we went from summer to fall ...I had been away with a friend. I drank tons of Port and ate a million apples......so that ties in with less direct sun and so lower energy and wanting carbs. Our redox potential is lower and adding carbs makes everything so much worse.
    The same thing happened the year before - I had been in Asia and eating a ton of carbs.

Now I see completely why I felt like crap ....

my game plan this year is to get as much sunlight as possible and drink as much good water as possible .....and very high fat and very low carb..... and C/T of course!

9. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I've been thinking about this.... b/c I've gained weight these past 3 months. Thyroid is off, Estrogen clearance is a wreck - E2 is the highest its been since I started testing. I've been eating btwn 0 carbs to 25 carbs in the form of green veggies and the occasional squash or sweet potato.

So as we loose energy, our cellular water levels drop, and our Progesterone drops and/or converts more rapidly to Estrogen - causing aversion to cold, and increases ROS. in this state we become more susceptible to non-native emf. Additionally, due to ROS, cytochrome 1 becomes more leaky, our liver becomes less efficient at clearing out excess estrogen, and other toxins. This impacts glucogenesis in the liver, as well as cellular use of fat vs glucose, and it becomes harder to enter the PPP. Liver function, as well as gut function, and hormone function is critical - and directly impacts thyroid function. it all comes back to energy in vs energy out (black box radiation) In winter energy in - changes. foods have less energy density, as does the energy from the photoelectric effect; but that's ok if you embrace the cold. yet there can be instances where even when embracing the cold our ROS out paces the energy we're putting in. I'm still struggling with how my ROS is compared to this summer. My sleep has become awesome, and while my inflammatory markers have dropped - I'm still having inflammatory responses (peripheral neuropathy, aversion to cold, and weight gain). The only win I'm seeing is the lack of Migraines (minus two exceptions where I know there was cross contamination of gluten b/c we had gone out to eat - and even though we were assured there wasn't gluten in the food - I think there was)

So Jack dropped a hint to me how to address the E2 issues; and I've gotten feed back from Dr Tim as well. going to put it into practice to see how things go. It all comes back to water, light, and magnetism. Until this Winter, I've never realized how important the Light is for me. and when you get natural sunlight - you also get native emf. and water is the conveyor of the messages the body needs to hear to operate.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why Summer is big for you? IR increases the EZ. In winter you dont have a lot of IR to do the job so you need cold to increase water density and dissolve more O2 in it.....and this also is another way to increase water's EZ......

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

when you use the little trick I told you......you are creating a battery charger for your redox potential. Many of the disenfranchised with severe temperature regulation problems caused by biotoxins like mold, parasites who did not get the benefits others did from many of my Rx's never figured out why. It was easier to say I was wrong. Why many of them found it extremely difficult even after several weeks to tolerate more CT is tied to EE12. When change is happening in reverse or stalled use a slow step wise fashion to increase your redox potential by all means you can tolerate. When you get to the point where you can clear things normally with your P 450 system and your immune system then change will increase. Until you get to the that point most people will think the Rx are not working........but they are because you never realized how bad your redox potential really was to begin with. This is why I said in the Energy and Epigenetics 12 blog and video that the redox potential is the most important part of Optimal. When people do not feel well, they fell slow is a failure or not an option or the Rx is wrong. I got QED news for you!!!! Slow is OK........but just make sure you begin and understand why change is not linear......because we all begin with different charges in our battery. And if your charge is bad, like say you had a gastric bypass, eating disorder or a severe autoimmune disease it is going to take some time before you see or observe change. In the case of an eating disorder you the first thing you will observe will be the opposite of others because of how your hypothalamus was miswired to begin with. When the vortex in CSF changes and things go in the correct direction using in EX and QED of water the energy and information coded in the EZ of the vortex is what rewires you back to everyone else. The same can be said for gastric bypass. You changed the neural circuits and need to re train them. Just because you do not see the expected changes does not mean it is not working.......it is. That is how QED works. Much of it we can see because it is occurring at a quantum level and is not perceptible until a tipping point is reached. When you understand how QED works with water, light and magnetism much of your experience begins to make some sense. But I am here to throw arrows in if you want........I understand it is a tough issue and not all of us come to this place with the same situation.

Luisa88 and Kristi Lambert like this.
  12. Curves

Curves Guest

Okay, no share-sies on the "little hint" guys? LOL I'm guessing it has to do with getting more IR in the winter. Am I hot or cold?

13. digital

digital Gold

Jack-

Great thread and I love the video intro the EE12. From reading this, if our redox potential is low: the mitochondria will not be able to utilize protons effectively... hence these people will create more sweat, urine frequently and perhaps breath more rapidly to release the protons.

(I remember there was a thread here on some breathing exercises.. and the idea was to hold, after exhale, for 30+ seconds, perhaps it is related with increasing EZ)

Am I understanding this correctly?

- Digital

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think I finally understand why my allergies were always so bad in Fall, Winter, and Spring, but I got a break in the Summer.
    Sure, it's easy to blame ragweed, cedar, grasses & other trees, but they were just the trigger. Also, I felt so good in summer I could stop taking steriods, only to start up, once again, in the autumn.

I have been saying that my allergies are gone, but I'm not so sure now. I get a slightly runny nose or congestion off and on; a slight, brief irritation only. Lasts for 30 minutes maybe? My hydration/collagen/water structure must be improved. Years ago, I had to take steriods to increase my hydration. Now I do it myself, by not drinking crappy water, getting sunshine year around, and getting cold.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

http://forum.jackkruse.com/showthre...scale-of-CT-up-from-the-electromagnetic-force

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

we are beginning to see convergence in the Quilt........anyone feeling it yet?

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We have a CT webinar coming up............this thread should be required reading before it.

18. Josh

Josh Gold

I am feeling things in a very concrete way. I have experienced a "shift" and can now tolerate the cold much more easily and for longer periods. Cold water on my face is enough to warm me up. I suddenly enjoy drinking a lot of water, a gallon or more per day. I eat a cup of soaked almonds and a tbs of butter for breakfast, some fat for lunch such as 1 tbs butter and 1 tbs tahini and a modest dinner. Ketones are up in the blood, I can smell them in the urine again. I feel clear and energized all day. Very few supplements, a little ubiquinol, magnesium and trace minerals. A little DHA plus oil blend. I am still not a seafood lover. It is not obvious to expose myself to cold and drink more cold water when I am cold. I take this as a macro-level "counterintuitive" thing, yet it works. My brain feels as though it is working better than ever.

19. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I don't understand redox needing infrared (IR), specifically 270 nm. They are on different ends of the visible light spectrum. 270 nm is UV light. Sunlight would provide both, but heated rocks would be IR only....
    Perhaps I should wait to reread EE12 before I ask, but Jack is starting on insulin, and I need to catch up quick!