1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Do people still use the quantlet

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Patrick K, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Hello
    I was wondering if anyone was still using the quantlet for biohacks or is the device not usefull anymore because of new learnings or more powerful devices (full body leds) ?

Ir seemed like it had immense potential...

Anyway what are go to hacks (protocols) people use ?

I like using 30 min full blast (perfo) while working out....feel like superman...with no crash

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I use all mine

Patrick K likes this.
  3. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Great to know !

4. raysblue

raysblue Silver

I would like to use mine. but unfortunately it stopped working after a couple of months, and the company which made it had no interest in rectifying the problem.

5. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Well...anyone still using it? And what are the best pratice protocols or go to s ....

6. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

I have still never received mine which I paid for. It was for the first one produced, so no not using it!!

7. River

River Gold

I'm still using mine, although not as often because I'm constantly improving my lifestyle and have come a long way. I did have two Quanlets but dropped one and it quit on me. Overall it's a nice tool in the arsenal and I hope it gets reintroduced to the general public someday. Without the problems of the first release, of course. I'm lucky to have not experienced any problems with the device or customer service. I miss Reuben's enthusiasm and input into the tribe.

8. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

I also miss Reuben, the guy excited me about the possibilities of light and tech

9. Mine also stopped working after a couple of months

10. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

I have parts of 3 quantlets...made 1 that is working now:)

11. Eli Avital

Eli Avital Silver

What about the high emf that lots of people reported?

12. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Yes emf is more when the cold plate or fan is on

Eli Avital likes this.