1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DO I REALLY NEED ALL THESE SUPPLEMENTS?

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Dennis Durost, May 12, 2017.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

Coconut water has 156 PPM and equatorial water has 155 - according to one of Lazlow Boros's lectures anyway - having said that, while coconut water is amazing for hydration, it also sucks for yeast infections so I would have to agree with you there:) If I drink it, I do it when I play 3 hours of tennis once a week - it is very hot here also - we have about 3 weeks of winter and then it's back to the normal perfect to insanely hot weather - I'm also totally lost on that whole potassium/sodium thing - it seems like JK says you just need salt, not potassium which I've been having amazing results with and haven't even been doing potassium in any form -

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

From what I've read on biological transmutation, sodium and oxygen can transmute to potassium. Although in the example it relied on a specific enzyme, I think it also might also involve a specific frequency of light (or absence?).

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

transmutation is an informtion quanta ability.

Penny and Sue-UK like this.
  4. Michael Polito

Michael Polito New Member

5. Penny

Penny New Member

A really great book to read about Maxwell's demon and information contained in light is :
    https://www.amazon.com/Touchstone-Life-Information-Communication-Foundations/dp/0195140575 and an even easier version of this is:
    https://www.amazon.com/Physics-Mind...3UK_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1523905230&sr=1-1

It's all about the wonders of information and photon traps...

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've been looking at the Fraunhofer lines for sodium. Kervan observed workers in the Sahara who ate an excess of salt excreted more potassium than they took in, a cooling mechanism.

I have the physics in mind book. Just finished rereading it to try and get a working concept visual of how it might do it, and because of the information quanta blog. I think the quantum thermodynamics series is going to be delicious ...:D

drezy likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Duck and Danco3636 like this.