1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DO I REALLY NEED ALL THESE SUPPLEMENTS?

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Dennis Durost, May 12, 2017.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

Coconut water has 156 PPM and equatorial water has 155 - according to one of Lazlow Boros's lectures anyway - having said that, while coconut water is amazing for hydration, it also sucks for yeast infections so I would have to agree with you there:) If I drink it, I do it when I play 3 hours of tennis once a week - it is very hot here also - we have about 3 weeks of winter and then it's back to the normal perfect to insanely hot weather - I'm also totally lost on that whole potassium/sodium thing - it seems like JK says you just need salt, not potassium which I've been having amazing results with and haven't even been doing potassium in any form -

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

From what I've read on biological transmutation, sodium and oxygen can transmute to potassium. Although in the example it relied on a specific enzyme, I think it also might also involve a specific frequency of light (or absence?).

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

transmutation is an informtion quanta ability.

Penny and Sue-UK like this.
  4. Michael Polito

Michael Polito New Member

5. Penny

Penny New Member

A really great book to read about Maxwell's demon and information contained in light is :
    https://www.amazon.com/Touchstone-Life-Information-Communication-Foundations/dp/0195140575 and an even easier version of this is:
    https://www.amazon.com/Physics-Mind...3UK_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1523905230&sr=1-1

It's all about the wonders of information and photon traps...

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've been looking at the Fraunhofer lines for sodium. Kervan observed workers in the Sahara who ate an excess of salt excreted more potassium than they took in, a cooling mechanism.

I have the physics in mind book. Just finished rereading it to try and get a working concept visual of how it might do it, and because of the information quanta blog. I think the quantum thermodynamics series is going to be delicious ...:D

drezy likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232, Duck and Danco3636 like this.
  8. Lisa Marie Belter

Lisa Marie Belter New Member

Amazing. Lovely to see. I was thinking of trying Doug McGuff's one day a week-5 exercises routine; just looking to find the equipment in our city to do it properly. I also have the same question on supplements. Absorption etc.

9. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Should we be taking supplements?

Definitely NOT!

But caveat is only if:
    • We had health conscious parents and our mom during our gestation in womb ate very healthy, did not drink or smoke or used prescription drugs, avoided nnEMF, she chose a natural vaginal birth, and she breast fed us to complete weaning.
    • You are in top health and relatively young either chronologically or biologically.
    • You live and work in a wonderfully healthy location with no undue stress, and are exposed to no air, water, or nnEMF pollution.
    • You are blessed with wonderful health promoting genetic endowments with few genetic abnormalities or SNPs.
    • You have access to bountiful, nutrient dense natural organic foods grown in rich, fertile, biodynamic soils free of pesticides, glyphosate, and other contaminants.
    • You drink the purest, most life-giving water on planet free of contaminants.
    • You follow Dr Kruse's recommendations about sun exposure, light, etc.
    Otherwise-- I think you absolutely need natural-sourced full spectrum dietary supplements according to your individual needs, health status, toxicity, and age-- all taken appropriately.

10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Never taken a supplement in my life, never will.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It will be interesting to figure out recommendations for food and life behavior of astronauts that will go to Mars with a plan that they will come back to Earth.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-69#post-213071

There are three common eucaryotes that eat scientifically recommended food (mostly).
    They can be put into two categories.

1. people and pets
    2. industrial animals, fed by the farming industry

Examine how people and pets are fed.
    Examine how animals that must be very healthy when slaughtered are fed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When one would count our cells, we are mostly gut bacteria.
    When we are sick, we go to the doctor. Doctor gets paid when we are sick.
    Think of a doctor's incentives.
    When the farmer takes care of his animals, the sick animal gets slaughtered first and discarded.
    Vet gets paid to keep most animals healthy, growing fast, (excreting lots of good gut bacteria)
    The vet that can't arrange for that gets fired.
    I am not talking about vets that care for pet animals.
    Animal food cost $$.
    Farmer wants a healthy animal that cost less to feed.
    A major part of the Solution:
    Fatty acids content of the feed.

And not only get:
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    but
    employ your neurons in finding better ways of keeping fatty acids in their sweet ranges.

--------------------------------
    https://www.cargill.com/
    https://www.cargill.com/animal-nutrition
    30 Near-Infra-Red (NIR) experts
    nutrient developments, Pig Net Energy a proven Net Energy (NE) analysis system
    management of carbohydrates by an individual fraction to support gut health, and measurement of swine digestible phosphorus

Cinergy™ FIT, a unique blend of stabilized essential oils compounds specifically selected for their beneficial effect in swine diets.

November 12, 2013 – Cargill Animal Nutrition
    Benefit categories and specific products included in the PROMOTE™ line of additives include:
    • Essential-oil and organic acid-based products for monogastrics designed to promote growth and gut health – Biacid™, Provimax™, Cinergy™, Prohacid™.
    • The new exclusive poultry performance-enhancing additive, Aloapur®, in collaboration with Purac Corbion.
    .https://www.cargill.com/animal-nutrition/other-feed-ingredients

https://www.cargill.com/animal-nutrition/brands/grolux
    Our Grolux™ product family offers a range of different technical properties, enabling functional product design. Our products are energy-dense sources with a beneficial influence on microbial gut population:
    Caprylic acid (C8:0) and Capric acid (C10:0) have been shown to inhibit the growth of a wide spectrum of gram- bacteria,
    whereas Lauric acid (C12:0) impacts a large range of gram+ bacteria. All our products are feed safe (GMP+, Secure Feed/ FSDS).

https://www.cargill.com/animal-nutrition/brands/grolux

. upload_2019-10-6_14-17-26.png
    -------------------------------------------------
    https://www.cargill.com/doc/1432077851628/grolux-synergy-product-info.pdf
    . upload_2019-10-6_14-16-45.png

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  12. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

That's not true of the factory farmer. Those farmers want animals that cost less to produce. Health may or may not be part of it, often not. As far as pets, commercial food was invented as a way to get rid of human food waste. Most commercial pet foods are horrifically species inappropriate. We can start by dismissing ALL dry cat and dog food. Convenience yes. Cost yes. Health, not a chance. As ultraprocessed as it gets. Doc has already explained to us why processed food is so bad for people. Kibble will be even worse for our pets.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Agree,
    but I am trying to simplify the (complicated) situation.
    And simplifying further, at least I hope you agree that
    pets food is worst than human's standard food,
    and
    if humans ate farmed animal's food, they would be better off than eating Standard American Diet?

drezy likes this.
  14. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Actually no, not based on what FDA allows to be in farmed animal's food (which is what indirectly ends up in most pet food). But I agree there was at least a semblance of a standard. And I have fond memories of occasionally stealing one of my dog's biscuits as a child.

15. Linz

Linz New Member

Jan,
    I am sure you are treating this information from a huge agricultural feeding company with the caution it deserves.
    employ your neurons in finding better ways of keeping fatty acids in their sweet ranges - live in nature and don't eat processed, isolated ingredients. The environment keeps them in range or not! Make sure to have enough DHA for the environment you live in.

I think perhaps those pigs and poultry have quite a lot in common with astronauts!!

Inger likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Per my view, the dog's biscuit is worst than morning cereal. Mom was giving you.
    But pig's food, different story.
    ------------
    I ate the same potatoes my Mom steamed for her pigs.
    The difference, pig's, and my food were cooked in different utensils.
    I got some bacon or salo; pigs did not.
    ------------
    After I paid for my two diabetes dogs' new eye lenses, ($2000 each dog), I looked at the content of their (fancy) food. Mostly corn.

I probably could have got 10 years worth of chicken for that money.

17. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Jan, your mom's pigs were fed what pigs are supposed to eat (ie, food). But here is what commercial pigs and other livestock and our pets are up against:

https://truthaboutpetfood.com/dehyd...OAUPeyUYLq95dTo4lRgjd0IcS3NZF2l2ZIPx2sE_lizcY

In addition, pet food is loaded with glyphosate these days (sky high in their urine), probably behind a great deal of the cancer in our pets, especially dogs. And don't go walking them in dog parks where Roundup has been sprayed because they'll pick it up there too.

There is nothing about the pet or livestock food industry that is intended to promote health, just a means to economically dispose of different types of wastes. Veterinarians know even less about nutrition than human doctors.

Corey Nelson and Phosphene like this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Little of a topic.
    You have mentioned glyphosate.

I (no actually my GF) was watching a video about caring for roses.
    Very big warning when using sprayers.
    Make sure that the sprayer was newer used to spray Roundup.
    Otherwise, even traces of it will ruin rose bushes.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I live in a house that has a front yard and back yard.
    The front yard has grass that is fertilized with simple fertilizer (without additives at least on the label).
    Back yard "grass" gets nothing.
    I am walking barefoot in my backyard.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    Christine_L likes this.