1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Do I have a Thyroid Problem?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Claudia, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Claudia

Claudia New Member

Do I have a thyroid problem that requires more lab work? I was unable to lose weight for years by any means other than hcg, which I am now doing again in a short round while also doing CT (started CT in early March). I've been paleo for years, no grains for 3, no sugar for 1.5, eat all grass-fed meats, pastured eggs, wild salmon and shrimp, coconut oil, raw butter, and some veggies. I did Leptin reset in Nov-Dec and then, moved on to post-Leptin. No weight lost and finally decided to try hcg again currently. Thank you for any insight.

Here are my labs for thyroid:

Free t4: 1.45 (ref range 0.82-1.60 ng/dl

TSH, ultrasensitive 2.530 (0.270-4.200 uIU/ml

T-3 (TOTAL) 0.81 (0.80-2.00 ng/ml)

Anti-Thyroglobulin AB

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

your history certainly requires a thorough work up