1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dmso

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by nonchalant, Sep 17, 2012.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Can anyone suggest a brand of DMSO? I'm thinking about trying iodine and DMSO on a wrist ganglion cyst. This cyst has reduced in size almost by half this year, I think because of CT and seafood. But if the iodine/DMSO combination works on sebaceous cysts, perhaps it will work quickly on my cyst. I'm interested in trying.

Where does one buy medical grade DMSO?

Benjamin Stone likes this.
  2. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

I have 70% Jacob Lab which I got at my naturopath's office.

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks, Lyndra.

4. vlynnb

vlynnb Gold

Nonchalant, Do you know a formula for the combination of HMSO and idodine? I remember reading about it but can't findit now.

5. Benjamin Stone

Benjamin Stone New Member

I'm curious if you ever resolved this with iodine or by other means? Dealing with something similar here.

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Benjamin. No, I never tried the dmso. I have noticed that the size increases or decreases with my food choices.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. Benjamin Stone

Thanks for your quick reply. May I ask what correlations you have observed to dietary inputs?

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Inflammatory foods increase the size of the cyst. I stopped the topical iodine when I didn't see a quick response. Since it is now smaller, it doesn't bother me and I've been ignoring it.
    One other suggestion would be to not wear anything on that wrist. Certainly not metal, and I've gotten really suspicious of plastic lately. Any shirt cuff in the area I would want to be made of 100% cotton. No lotions.
    I wonder what a really good dose of UV would do to it...

9. Benjamin Stone

Thanks nonchalant. I would also like to find out what UV could do in dose.

10. Dani

Dani New Member

@nonchalant
    I am looking for remedies for sebaceous cysts. Where did you come across information on iodine/DMSO combination working on them? I'd like to learn more.

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Dani. I think my information about DMSO/iodine came from this website.