1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DIY Faraday for Light Bulbs

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Eli Avital, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Eli Avital

Eli Avital Silver

I live in Toronto, Canada at the 43rd latitude.
    Im wanting to build a better indoor lighting environment and also a light therapy section in my house.
    I currently have an EMR Tek Firewave and another small size red light therapy device from Primalhacker. I also just ordered an ExoTerra Solar Glo and will order more after some testing and also ordered a few 250w red incandescent lights.
    So far, using a trifield meter, the red light bulbs give off a high electrical field and rf field. I have seen sauna space explain that the metal shielding they have on their lamps blocks emfs, I think electrical and maybe also rf.
    https://sauna.space/products/photon

Does anyone know how I can DIY a cage like this for all my red bulbs and Solar Glo bulbs?[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Who makes and sells the stuff on the picture.
    Please post the link.

3. Eli Avital

Eli Avital Silver

4. Sparky65

Sparky65 New Member

You maybe able to modify some existing lamp protectors. The items in the pic are cheap on Amazon. $14.99 for 2 pcs.
    cage.jpg

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. Eli Avital

Eli Avital Silver

But would these actually block emf?