1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DIY: Better phone

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by John Saf, Dec 11, 2020.

1. John Saf

John Saf New Member

A phone is still a phone, a very powerfull source of nnemf. On this hacked phone, call and sms still radiate at the same levels all other phones. SAR rating does not matter and is just splitting hairs. But most pepole need a phone. So hacking the Nokia 8110 4g is probably the best option?

This phone is not easy to use, so it is a dumb phone 99.9% of the time, but you can connect to the internett if you realy need it. And trackfree gps f you need it. But you will never put up the phone to waste time. You can (will) turn of the bluetooth, 4g and wifi and it has a airplane mode. you can also disable 4g so it only have 3g. so 99.9% of the time it will only be a phone for sms and call. It has a minijack port so you can connect a long/hacked airtube headset of you need to make a call. It also have a speakerphone.

Wifi/4g/bluetooth is like having a call in your hands/pocket.

But KaiOs is google so it will track you, and have apps installed on your phone and the phone have blue leds.
    This is a DIY for hacking the Nokia 8110:
    you need:
    Nokia 8110 phone with SD card
    Usb cable and computer
    torx t5
    small flat screwdriver
    Creditcard
    superglue/hotglue

1.Hacking the software for a almost trackfree (gsm tracking and phone number id when not in airplane mode)
    2.Hacking the lighting i use this film/vinyl/sticker https://www.foliekniven.no/folie_meter.php?step=10&type=3028&variant=1388

1.-First you need to install the GerdaOS to have a trackfree phone, and remove all the preinstalled apps from the phone
    https://gerda.tech/
    More software hacking tips for the 8110: https://sites.google.com/view/bananahackers/home

Next fixing the lighting
    Pictures in the following posts:

(english is my second language, so if somebody have a better text please send it to me on PM and i will edit my text)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  2. John Saf

John Saf New Member

First remove x6 torx screws (T5) and ply the phone open
    Locate the keyboard leds under the black tape, and break them

Attached Files:

3. John Saf

John Saf New Member

If you want a red led flashlight you can add film to the led

Attached Files:

4. John Saf

John Saf New Member