1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Diving In

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by countingstarsx, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Magnesium supplementation can also lower potassium levels. When im keto in winter I usually need to up potassium or my legs will cramp at night.

2. Thanks for the heads up! She has been taking a K/Mg supplement combo for that reason. She had another "numb foot" spell last night, but I am getting better at calming her down and getting her to go back to sleep (FINALLY)!

----

Between being able to figure out things that help her intuitively, and this AWESOME business idea my husband and I are playing with I can tell my brain is getting much much clearer with everything I am doing.

Unfortunately the last few days I have been dealing with some pretty bad panic attacks. I will be doing some digging to get to the bottom of that -- wow are they uncomfortable.

3. My daughter continues to get better each day with sun, grounding and the iron/magnesium. Everyone is getting solid sleep every night for the first time in 4.5 years, and that is like a miracle.

She saw her GI doc today because she has had increased stomach pain lately and can't eat much without her tummy hurting. He basically told us to ignore it because its for attention (what BS), and then ordered a bunch of labs. All of it is pretty uninteresting, except I was looking at her BUN/Creatinine ratio, and its NUTS. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong, or if optimal is different with kids? The reference range is lower than in adults, and her ratio is 65! Does anyone know if it isn't supposed to be 10 or less in children? Getting it there her creatinine would be well out of the reference range.

The sun has been GLORIOUS lately, but after a week of 60-70's tomorrow will drop to the 40's with 6+ inches of wet snow. This is what we get for living in MN.

Lahelada and drezy like this.
  4. Butters

Butters New Member

The absolute redlight one can receive stays the same. But why is cloudy better, in the case of the free diver with that leg injury doing free diving on cloudy days? I mean if she had done it on blue sky days she may would have had aditional UV, but redlight stays the same. But you mentioned it was good on cloudy days because of the redlight. So is it the substracted blue frequency on cloudy days that makes it better for this purpose?