1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Direction of sleeping?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Eugenia, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Eugenia

Eugenia New Member

I'm moving to a new house soon, with much less EMF around me. However, there's this still question about the direction we sleep in (because of the Earth magnetic poles etc). I searched on this forum and didn't find a similar thread. I also did a google search, and no one agrees about the directions we should be sleeping in. I think there was one study done that showed that people had more REM sleep in one of the directions slept. So, what's the wisdom here about it? Does it matter how I place the bed in the room?

2. Hope

Hope Gold

Congrats on your upcoming move! I am so jealous! :)

Sorry I don't know about the directions....feng shui talks about it but they don't know about EMF.

Good luck!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Welcome Eugenia! Good question ......I hope someone has some imput......

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The direction does not matter.....the environments over EMF pattern does.