1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Different CT Methods and Effects

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by paul hess, Dec 19, 2016.

1. paul hess

paul hess New Member

I've done CT in water, snow and air.

After cold air exposure on my head today at home I felt rather off, tired and foggy headed. Does anyone have insight about this or how much to cover my head?

It was from 2 mile walk and left my head bare in temperatures in the teen. By then end when the sun was low and almost absent my head got very cold. I put my hat on at the end. I was moderately dressed in a shell, sweater and tee shirt. If i dress less i will shiver and tense up in the walk, which is a spinal alignment walk that requires good form.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Water......nothing tops it.

3. paul hess

paul hess New Member

My toes and forefoot on my left side ares still numb in places after 30 min the tub with feet out. So feet didn't get very cold.
    I wonder what this is and what i should do.

I have done more than this before without this weird symptom, but standing in a pond. Maybe i triggered my sciatica which i have not had in awhile.