1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Did your wife say yes/

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by agatha, Apr 9, 2012.

1. agatha

agatha New Member

Hello Jack

There is considerable interest in your wife's experiences with leptin and CT. You said you'd see if she was willing to do a guest post. Did she agree?

2. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

I'd love other from Sandy too. :)

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

She met with the marketing monkeys and she said no......she is however going to be running the the CT shirt line. I am going to ask her to do a webinar with me at some point for members.

4. agatha

agatha New Member

Aw! That's a shame. Please try to persuade her in the future.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

she is cooking now and she says she is not a writer......she is a lover. LOL She says she is the woman behind the man........LOL

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I suspect you are one lucky man! Hope she reconsiders in the future so we can get a woman's perspective on all of this.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

im going to talk her into a webinar at some point.....same thing with my son. Lots of Gen Ys want to hear his story

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

closed........