1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Diary of a "Failed" Biohack

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Melanie Procter, May 9, 2016.

1. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Dare I ask why supplements are bad? Thing is I'm seeing a bioresonance practioner. Her treatment IS with supplements. And it's expensive!! Am I wasting time and money and downgrading water dha and sunlight? I'm soooo desperate to reverse my health problems. It's so hard to just live...

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why? Let me teach you with an analogy: When a log of wood is placed in a fire, it burns down until all that remains is the element Carbon, atomic number 6. But if a diamond is placed in a fire, which is also made of carbon, its structure is retained. The key lesson here for you is that it is not the atoms that retain life's ability but in how they are physically organized geometrically by the forces that surrounded this atoms when they formed. In much the same way, we can reduce life to all the elements in a cell but what do we have? A group of elements, is the short reductionist answer. We don't have a living cell. In much the same way, taking a calcium or magnesium supplement offer no magical cure for a living cell. Those atoms have to be acted upon by the physical forces inside a cell at the small scales in order to be made part of the living matrix. Redox protein folding in a cell is akin to why carbon from wood and diamond burned are not one and the same way.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why exogenous calcium has been shown to increase cardiac risk and not help it. How a mitochondria uses calcium is endogenously generated and cannot and should not be affect by exogenous action. Why? All bio-chemical cycles are coupled. It is a predator- prey coupling effect.

Consider the following: You have a different battery than other life forms in your mitochondria and the rules it plays by are not simple and do not follow common sense. They follow quantum mechanical laws.

Quantum mechanics is all about contradiction and counter intuitiveness. Western orthodoxy is why so many people run from quantum mechanics instead of truly understanding what benefits it holds for us. It teaches us that paradox and ambiguity is often where the truth really lies. Between impossible and unfathomable is the neighborhood your ideas need to go. It is not just a place where your imagination sets up shop. Your question is a great one, but my answer is going to offend your common sense. Are you ready to embrace a different view point of how wellness is innovated yet? If not why not?

Mitochondria has a quantum architect. Therefore it has redundancy "built in" to its design when biologic cycles are coupled. Most people in the world and this site are uncoupled from light, water, and magnetism. All diseases are caused by uncoupling of a protein called ubiquitin from cell cycle.......what is the linkage? Loss of redox power = altered spectrum of light we sense. The redox potential is the critical linker of the first two biologic cycle of energy conservation, namely ubiquitin and the cell cycle. The coupler of the two is called an ' interactive controller' . When you lose negative feedback control you uncouple cycles from one another.

Let me give you a clear example of a loss of negative feedback control...........in this type of coupling mechanism two components of the system have opposite effects on one another. Consider prey and predator. Consumption of prey by predator has a positive effect on the eater, and a negative on on the eaten. The negative effect on predators on prey prevents uncontrolled growth of the predator's population. This stabilizes the population sizes of both when they are coupled. This is how light couples cell growth via ubiquitin rates. Whyis this series so critical to understand? Because ubiquitin is the major stabilizer of negative feedback control on cell growth. The actor of ubiquitin is LIGHT!!!! Light stabilizes the growth of cells and a loss of this negative feedback control stimulates unfettered growth of cells. This is where cancer comes from folks. It is not a genetic disease. It is an epigenetic one cause by a loss of light coupling. It has little to do with food too. Food (third coupled cycle can assist.......but can't cure it.

If you reach a contradiction or dead end in your thinking, one of the assumptions you have made or accepted along the way has to be wrong.

At that point, you have a choice: (1) to revise your paradigm, and resolve the contradiction at all costs by any means available, or (2) to accept and integrate the contradiction into your thinking, and thereby limit the scope of your knowledge and voluntarily accept permanent mental detachment from some aspect of reality. (Which will eventually spread like a cancer to affect other aspects, BTW.)

99.9% of adults will mostly choose option #2. That is why many move on from here. The rules of quantum mechanics offends them because it puts your environment over all other choices in health reversals. Few people choose option #1 requires epistemological courage. To maintain choice #1 requires methodological commitment. Method is more important than content.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  4. Joeakim

Joeakim Learn-Grow-Share!

In order for us to fully recharge our battery, don't we need some help, i.e., supplements? I thought I read somewhere in the blog/forum that hormonal replacement therapy is encouraged/needed? And I just ordered zinc, DHEA, K-2 yesterday!

I just viewed and forwarded the youtube video "Why the sun is necessary for Optimal Healing" by Wunsch to my son in Chicago.

So much to read, re-read, and read in between the lines to make sense of what little piece of the puzzle...

Edit: My message is that I'm jumping all over the place to gain knowledge which is overwhelming as I practice getting more sun, drink water and be more grounded. Meanwhile, don't we need, some where we lack currently, exogenous hormones, supplements and foods to assist us?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  5. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Makes sense. Cell has to be working to utilise elements. I think I'm the wood not the diamond.

6. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I WANT to be no. 1. That's why I'm here!

7. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Natural sunlight hitting your naked eyes and skin will recharge the water battery in your body assisted by the DHA in seafood consumed. Natural sunlight hitting your naked skin and will trigger all the reactions necessary to create the molecules and polymers required for life.
    Disconnect from tech, connect to nature, mind your light and microenvironment.

caroline, Lahelada and Joeakim like this.
  8. Joeakim

"Natural sunlight hitting your naked eyes and skin will recharge the water battery in your body assisted by the DHA in seafood consumed. Natural sunlight hitting your naked skin and will trigger all the reactions necessary to create the molecules and polymers required for life.
    Disconnect from tech, connect to nature, mind your light and microenvironment."
    Wow, Joe Gavin! Thanks for the reply.

9. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I've noticed I'm waking up earlier and don't need to rest in afternoon. Am I being "quantised". Is this a sign of my slow way up?

10. Joe Gavin

That has been my experience. i enhanced it recently by drinking a lot of good spring water and mineral water (pelligrino). about 4-5 liters a day. also helped me dramatically reduce coffee consumption. i live and work in a brutal nnemf ennvironment, so I mitigate as best I can. early to bed, early to rise, water, sardines/anchovies, BluTech lenses during day, UVEX glasses at night. Walk on the beach in morning, swim in ocean as much as schedule permits. been doing it about a year now. don't want to live another way.

11. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

You wear blue tech during day? On computers only presumably?

12. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I'm doing a dance as best I can. I've figured out finance for a magnetico. I've been urged by inner voice that I must get it. I'm going to get quantlet a bit later but as it's not even available yet I want to kick start more healing. It feels right!!

On another note I've told hubby if he keeps charging the phone at night in bedroom I'm sleeping downstairs!!! I've tried to explain. It's frustrating. I told family if they couldn't walk easily they would want support!! I think they just think I'm down another rabbit hole. But what they don't know is that it's a quantum rabbit hole.

Alex97232, caroline and Inger like this.
  13. Joe Gavin

Yes, wear them during the day most of the time when I'm inside my office building, sitting in front of computer. I do have a UVA bulb lit by work desk as well, which I've found helpful.

14. Joeakim

My experience is very similar: although I go to bed/sleep 1am'ish, I have been waking up consistently by 7:30am'ish without alarm clock, AND I don't need the rest in afternoon.

Upon waking, I drink water and get the morning sun ASAP. Wear UVEX when inside at home (watching videos/podcasts to educate). Never wear sunglasses when driving. Have the windows down with A/C on when driving locally. Get more sun around noon. Unplug WiFi at night and sleep in complete darkness in the bedroom with all electric unplugged. At night when driving home, A/C for CT and drink ice water before cold shower.

caroline likes this.
  15. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Melanie,

Are you okay? I think you are in Thailand.

Just saw the reports of attacks aimed toward tourists and resort areas.

Take care!

16. enyaw

enyaw Gold

Which UVA bulb do you use in the office?

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

enyaw likes this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The introduction to light was via observation of crew in restaurant in Chicago that benefited from black light.

Latter dr @Jack Kruse expanded via his posts and by quoting dr Wunch.

We are build and optimized to use sunlight.
    Sunlight can newer be replaced by man made light if not for anything else then because of
    Fraunhofer lines.

[​IMG]

Natural sunlight is balanced from UV to IR

Any artificial light should also be balanced (best we can).

That is the reason why I use over my working area, two
    Exo Terra Solar Glo 160W Reptile Bulb
    they are already balanced by design
    buy I also added
    Red and IR lamps
    ====================

Exo Terra Solar-Glo High Intensity Self-Ballasted Uv/Heat Mercury Vapor Lamp
    https://www.amazon.com/Exo-Terra-Solar-Glo-Intensity-Self-Ballasted/dp/B00101JII8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471795205&sr=8-1&keywords=exo terra 160W

RubyLux Infrared Bulb NIR-A Near Infrared Individual Bulb
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N4JE9U6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

RubyLux ALL RED High Intensity LED Bulb 640 to 660nm
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01544PUJ2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

19. Curves

Curves Guest

Mel, you brought the biggest smile to my face and helped me figure something out where I hadn't quite connected the dots yet.

For most of my adult life I have felt the intense light of sexual energy burn bright inside me. Even though I might not have been the most attractive woman in the room, I was always the recipient of a large amount of sexual attraction.

A few years before discovering Jack I moved into a horribly hostile EMF environment., and my flame started to diminish. I remember feeling like my life had changed from living color to black and white.

When I arrived here in this forum in 2012, this was my biggest and chief complaint -- all I wanted was my mojo back!

Since living a quantum life, my sexual energy slowly started to return. My BF of 4 years have a healthy and happy sex life. No complaints there.

But I still hand't experienced again the bright flame that you mention.

Most recently, I began to feel like my old self so I decided to conduct an experiment.

I had to meet a friend of mine at the local mall. Normally, I avoid these places like the plague, but this time, I wanted to see if I could turn on my fire again and get noticed. Maybe you think this is shallow but at 59 years old and a bit chubbier than I'm used to being, I figured WTF.

At first, I didn't really notice anything as I strutted about the mall attempting to test my sex appeal but my friend noticed. She said "I can see a lot of men looking at you."

I realize that I use the barometer of my sexual energy as a test to see how healthy I am yet I had never thought of it as "quantum radar and quatum entanglement being the operating system of sexual magnetism and charisma." I can't tell you how much thinking about it in this way makes me smile from the inside.

Thank you so much for this post.

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

mechanism that drives evolution is the constant change of the condition of existence

Curves likes this.