1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Diabetes in 2013

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, May 19, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jim Laird likes this.
  2. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

Such a simple solution to a massive and expensive problem. The real question is if they knew the truth would they put it out there or continue to “manage” it so massive amounts of money can be made.

3. Michalis

Michalis New Member

They know the truth but it hasn't cascaded down the bureaucratic chain. There lots of money to be made as you said. It is not going to change soon.
    Some doctors know but they will not deviate from the script. Others will keep referring to the books they had 30 years ago.

I have seen it with my own eyes , diabetic lady in the hospital with open wounds and they were feeding her pitta breads , pasta and processed ham , fruits and the such under strong blue light. Opposite her i had my mum with diabetic issues among other problems and inquiring about the diet i was told that there is a nutritionists that take care of it.
    Then the nurse would come and measure the glucose level in the blood, get a massive reading and call for an on the spot insulin injection. This is the definition of Schizophrenic!!

I have lost all hope on the hospitals and institutions. I am making no joke here, but there are times that arguing with a doctor in a state hospital in Greece could end up in a brawl, such is the dogmatism.

The info we need is now online and we need to make use of them once we manage to understand. And it is a difficult task for the layman as it is a lot and conflicting most of the times.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    caroline and drezy like this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

As long as there have been humans we've had to be curious and always adapt to changing environments or perish.

Nothing has changed in this respect other than the advent of institutions and the incuriosity we think they afford us.

5. shiran

shiran Curious

Not many people come out of their comfort zone

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Many consider Alzheimer's disease diabetes type 3.
    The best light to use to reverse diabetes is sunlight.