1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DHS scientist, William Bryan, presents sunlight in the 4/23 press conference

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Glenn A, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Glenn A

Glenn A New Member

Department of Homeland Security spokesperson William Bryan was brought on stage by Donald Trump during the daily press conference and Bryan shared a chart showing the rapid destruction of all viruses by the ambient UV spectrum in Summer sunlight. His charts made it clear that UV rays were many times quicker in destroying the viral potency than just optimum humidity and temperature ranges which were also shown. He also stressed use of alcohol and bleach in cleaning hard surfaces indoors. Bryan was quite clear that hard surfaces where virus remains dangerous indoors have no power to maintain viral viability in the presence of sunlight's UV range.

When Bryan finished his 5 minute talk, Trump also speculated that light could also be used inside the body for treatments. This drove the mainstream media crazy with follow-on coverage after the conference. Let's see who is proven more astute as time plays out. There's hardly ever a science writer in the press room for these events.

I can't help but feel that some of Jack Kruse's influence has filtered into the current administration and just won't be too quickly exposed, but only hinted at. The art of the deal is again at play. I'm always intrigued by Trump's seemingly naive questions. He always lets the media think they are 3 steps ahead.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-floats...s-with-light-and-disinfectants-000002468.html

Sorry, I can't capture a picture showing the whole chart that showed half-life of virus under the listed conditions, but here's the conditions measured:

upload_2020-4-24_11-28-21.jpeg

This may be the beginning of replacing much of medicine with nature.

Bob Stirling, Anne V, Inger and 3 others like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have a hard time convincing my DH that DJT isn't the buffoon he makes himself out to be .......

Anne V likes this.
  3. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

Glenn A likes this.
  4. That is his secret weapon. Easy to fool people that think you are a fool!

caroline, Glenn A and Inger like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

I like that ;)

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

[/QUOTE="Glenn A, post: 288969, member: 21314"]

When Bryan finished his 5 minute talk, Trump also speculated that light could also be used inside the body for treatments. This drove the mainstream media crazy with follow-on coverage after the conference. Let's see who is proven more astute as time plays out. There's hardly ever a science writer in the press room for these events.
    [/QUOTE]

Perhaps he knew that science and medicine have been on it since the 1920s.......? https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/2331205X.2019.1614286 is about a more recent trial, and it gives some info on other research. From a Knott type device, it could be useful to frontline medical staff, because although the virus seems to make use of our being sociable to spread, I see the out breath as an elimination route...... Long shifts with face masks if already unknowingly infected, how much is being breathed back in ....:eek:

I'm watching to see if the advice on the general public using face masks changes in the UK. For the so far not knowingly infected general public, getting out in the sunshine and breathing in sunlight is a direct route to the lungs, which is why I'm glad the UK has allowed an hour's exercise outside, at least for anyone not in the very vulnerable group. And we are heading into summer, not winter. From what I've read viruses also seem to take advantage of our circadian rhythm, "viruses find it easier to replicate and spread between cells at night, compared to daytime." (Source book Chasing the Sun by Linda Geddes) which apart from or instead of UV may tie in with the circadian rhythm of lower body temperature. Another interesting bit from the same book is "For instance, the seasonal flu vaccine was recently discovered to generate four times as many protective antibodies if given between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., compared with the results when given six hours later. " So this implies that that there is a circadian rhythm for maximum antibody production, which kinda makes sense if viral load is likely to be higher after night time replication.

caroline, Anne V and Glenn A like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I never thought of that, Sue.

A nearby county has mandated face masks inside all retail establishments, so we don't shop in that county anymore. I'm not wearing the victim mask. Not one person has died in that county, though it's had 10 (count 'em) known cases now. Our state opened up its parks last week, but requires people to wear masks outside, if you can believe it, so we haven't gone there, either. We have picked out a fancy lawn mower, but we won't buy it until the state opens up more. If we can't eat in a restaurant or get our hair cut, we're not sending large sales taxes to the state.

We're in Texas, you know, and when the skies are clear, it gets HOT here, even this early in the year. We've had several days in the mid 80's recently. I was so glad to see William Bryan's report on heat and UV.

Sue-UK, caroline and Glenn A like this.
  9. Glenn A

Glenn A New Member

Great link Bob, thanks for sharing. Good to know our biodefence people are working for us. It's good to see how deeply they are working on this and that it's not a completed project yet. Maybe never again will even a single country have to panic into the hands of those screaming "pandemic".

caroline likes this.
  10. Glenn A

Glenn A New Member

11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've read about and experimented with the historical uses of visible colours too (his filters were polychromatic but for example the Dinshah orange filter is the respiratory stimulant and lung builder) so was quite interested to see this on using polychromatic colours that excluded UV.

A study of the effects of polarized light generated by Bioptron device on lethal virus infection. https://actascientific.com/ASMI/pdf/ASMI-01-0110.pdf