1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DHEA and G6PDH

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by andrew barns, Apr 23, 2015.

1. andrew barns

andrew barns New Member

I've been doing some research on the downstream effects of DHEA in the body and I came across some studies which suggested that DHEA had an inhibitory effect on G6PDH, suggesting that megadosing DHEA may prevent one from entering the PPP. Am I confused or is there some validity to this?

2. kovita

kovita Gold

why would you take external DHEA? I suggest you rather work your way to good DHEA levels through epipaleo lifestyle changes. It is always better to try the nature first and the leave the pills as the last resort remedy. In my case it worked just perfectly well.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CPC 9 is clear...........if you make it dont supplement it......Why? when ubiquitin is uncoupled from light you cause loss of negative feedback control and it can make you WORSE. So you need to bio hack the environment first.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and you need a picture up.