1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DHA, information theory, thermodynamics, semiconduction

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Selfish DHA created the link for living things between thermodynamics and information theory.

DHA was innovated 50 million years before the Cambrian explosion in plankton via photosynthesis. It made the ocean a hard drive of information waiting to be used in eukaryotes.

DHA provides massive amounts of electrons to the cell. This allowed life to use more light. More light = more information in the system to build complexity.

This situation mimics when Shannon was first at Bell Labs: they had tons of information buried in their messages but had no way to mine or collect the information to make the data useful. Shannon thought about the problem and wrote a paper in 1948 about using mathematics to data-mine.

The paper was called, "A Mathematical Theory of Communication". This paper is really what DHA does for eukaryotes and it represents the ideas buried in my Quantum thermodynamics thesis on my Patreon blog.

Once Shannon connected these dots mathematically, it opened the door to signal processing, compression and converting messages into an algorithm code to transmit them digitally. It gave rise to the Cambrian revolution in computers.

DHA did the same for cells.

Sean Waters, Danco3636 and JanSz like this.
  2. DHA a Thermaodynamic Perspective -

Elevated levels of glucocorticoids in blood creates a negative feedback loop of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis. Elevated cortisol increases secretion of Glucocorticoid which creates a trade-off between reproduction (sex) and survival - https://sci-hub.se/10.1016/j.ygcen.2019.113301
    upload_2021-8-18_16-39-28.png

https://burnstrauma.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s41038-019-0158-z

DHA has been shown to reduce cortisol-indulced in human hippocampal neurogenesis by inhibiting corticosteroid production. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41398-020-00908-0

At the mitochondrial level, DHA decreases mitochondrial ROS levels. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/acs.jafc.0c07751

It is DHA not EPA which preserve neurological function by altering mitochondria ROS release and improves Ca2+ buffering capacity. https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0160870

Signaling Actions of Electrophiles: Anti-inflammatory Therapeutic Candidates - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3139380/ Electrophilic are consider “soft” fatty-acid derivatives. They modulate cellular signaling and inform the cell of its redox status.

DHA a Quantum Perspective -

Dr. @Jack Kruse writes "This means that melanin is a special kind of electrophile. CO2 and DHA also are electrophiles in biochemistry." https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/melanin-and-quantum-biology.16627/page-2 "Melanin based polihydroxyindol makes our cells photopic-cell a capacitor for storage of a massive amount of charge. This charge then can absorb a broader part of the one octave of light's spectrum and converts it into a DC electricity... Melanin is able to absorb the full electromagnetic spectrum, from radio to gamma rays, in contrast, chlorophyll just absorbs blue and red light (400 to 600 nm)." https://phys.org/news/2016-05-melanin-great-batteries.html

The role of π-electrons of docosahexaenoic acid in brain function - https://www.ocl-journal.org/articles/ocl/full_html/2018/04/ocl180011s/ocl1800
    11s.html

Memory is achieved by the activation of neuronal synaptic activation with synaptic turnover resulting in enhanced membrane DHA, which in turn induces gene expression, protein synthesis and π-electron density. Repetition amplifies the process activating synapses, which form a matrix representing the memory. The electro-chemical potentials then fire the electrons as electromagnetic waves via the six methylene interrupted double bonds. These allow transmission at a specific energy level based on their quantum mechanical properties providing the precision required for faithful recall. It is difficult to conceive of protein synthesis alone providing for precision. Using the principle of the dual properties of photons and electrons we develop the idea of complex wave patterns representing the visual or auditory fields. These are likely to be non-computable. We suggest that harmonization of the electromagnetic waves can result in cohesion explaining recall and associations. The cohesion of electromagnetic flow leads to a surge above the resting level, which is recognized by the brain as, demonstrated in artificial, electrical stimulus during neurosurgery.

Within our human nerve cells is superhighway of microtubules, optical pathways for photon information transmission and storage. What is interesting to me is -> "error correction" processing. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?posts/295973

This electorphile quantum highway is our DHA link for understanding human information theory.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If Einstein was correct that energy = mass times the speed of light squared (E = MC2), then how did biology make all life from that simple equation? As I looked up, the sun hit me in my eyes. I realized the link, right there. I had to reverse Einstein’s equation to see how life made sense of the chaos on our planet, to create life from it. E = MC2 is a simple math equation using simple variables we all know.

Truth Bomb #2: Life is energy and energy is life according to this equation.

It also implies that the equation can also be reversed mathematically. The “Commutative Laws” say you can swap numbers over and still get the same answer. A + B = B + A. Biologic sciences have pretty much ignored E = MC^2 for much of the last 108 years since its discovery. It has been felt to be the domain of subatomic physics and of theoretical physics, and astronomy. Physicists and chemists have always read Einstein’s masterpiece equation from left to right. This helped them explain the massive power generated from the nuclear fission of atomic blasts. As a surgeon, I realized there is were no nuclear explosions occurring in cells to generate energy. I reasoned, biology could not use the reaction that way, so life had to find another way to do it. I thought, that maybe, life at its origin on the chaotic Earth, sought order from the environments it had to endure to survive. If that was correct, then all biology must start with the speed of light, squared and not with energy. I felt I had to reverse Einstein’s equation in my head to figure the riddle out. It made sense because today we know all life makes energy from the sun or from electrons in our mitochondria. Plantlife uses the photons or electrons of the sun to make its energy efficiently. Animals use electrons to make fuel in the mitochondria in the form of ATP.

The M, the ‘mass’ part of the equation brings in the elements of space/time and gravity from physics. This is a topic biology rarely deals in. This is where the riddle got complex for me. This implies the way the mitochondria account for energy has to include a very precise timing procedure as a part of energy generation. I knew from mitochondrial biology that is precisely what the “Rolex” in our head does at the SCN by responding to the magnetic field of the Schumann resonance of the Earth.

But there is more.

Food is information of light from the sun. It is also energy. This means that info and energy are linked. It turns out they are linked via the concept of mass.

Shannon took the vague concepts of information and pinned them down to what its essence was all about.

He asked what was the minimum requirement needed to create a message that could still be deciphered well.

The equation he came up with looks identical to Boltzmann's equation for entropy. This means Information truly links to thermodynamics.
    Boltzman gave us the statistical explanation of the second law of thermodynamics. In 1877 he provided the current definition of entropy,

In 1948 Shannon figured this out by mathematically learning how to measure the information in the messages

Shannon realized that the quantity of the message had ZERO to do with its true meaning.

Physicist John Wheeler extended Shannon's ideas further.

Wheeler tells us every particle in the universe emanates from the information locked inside it.

my idea at KLC: This idea has massive implications for mitochondrion who deal exclusively with light, electrons, and protons in cells.

Wheeler’s ideas have been expanded recently by Vopson (dark energy non-believer)

His paper says that not only is information the essential unit of the universe but also that it is energy and it has to have mass.

To support this claim, he unifies and coordinates special relativity (1905) with the Landauer Principle (1961)

Landauer predicted that erasing even one bit of information would release a tiny amount of heat, a figure which he calculated = mtDNA is a heat engine

If information is energy, Information, once created has to "finite and quantifiable mass."
    This connects information directly to energy. E-mc^2

When information is lost in the system there has to be a change in mass in the system..............

These ideas fueled the EMF 2 blog post.

4. The alchemist’s study has used computation to help build a quantifiable measurement for predicting elixicure outcomes whether in molarity, molar concentration, molality, mole fraction, mass percentage, etc.

This computational descriptive language includes what was “barrowed” from Einstein by the physicist Louis de Broglie. His theory suggests that if light can behave in some respects like matter than matter may have wavelike properties.

Since E=hc/delta then delta=hc/E
    substituting E=mc^2
    then delta=hc/mc^2 or delta=h/mv.
    For example: the mass of an electron in a hydrogen atom is 9.11 X 10^(-31)kg, the velocity (v) of this electron is 2.2 X 10^6 m/s (about 1% of the speed of light).
    The potential wavelength of this electron would compute to 3.3 X 10^(-10)m or 330pm.
    This wave function concept gave way for a description of three parameters for quantum modeling or regions in space where an electron may orbit including its potential shape. These were described as
    • n the successive layers of obits,
    • l the shape of the orbit, and
    • m the spatial orientation or angular-momentum or what is better known as quantum spin.
    Since the alchemist interests are to predict material (solid, liquid, gas) elixicure outcomes, then this gross descriptive language including heat, friction, atm pressures calculations from thermodynamics have provided service to this profession.

However, why did biologist abandon computational reasoning?

For example: DHA is a six methylene with double bonds. Their π-electrons are in the resistor region of the membrane bi-layer, each pair, separated by a –CH2– group and consequently localized. Under specific conditions, they can be de-localized and a current (electron waves) can flow at a quantized energy level, which we propose is the key to precision of the signal. If these allow transmissions occur at a specific energy level based on their quantum mechanical properties, why are biologist not proposing predictive models?

In medicine, we have diagnostic values:
    • Intraocular pressures of 40-50 mm Hg can cause rapid vision loss and can precipitate retinovascular occlusion
    • Cerebral Perfusion Pressure higher than 70 mmHg was associated with greater risk of acute respiratory distress syndrome
    • Intraspinal pressure or spinal cord perfusion pressure greater than 90 mm Hg is indicative of an acute infection of the fluid.
    However, biology did not predict these values nor its approximation. These are clinical N=1 values found at the time of assessment of patient status.

Is it a lack of interest or funding as to why biologists don't -> figured this out -> using mathematically learning/reasoning to postulate how to measure the information in these messages from clinicians.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

God said, let there be light, so optics was born. Einstein replied, “let it be quantized”, then photonics was born. Photonics over electronics is an ancient meme modern humans have ignored. Human technology abrogates the wisdom of nature. The result is seen in modern human diseases. We’ve gone from the stone age to the iron age, and are now firmly in the electronic age but that age is coming to an end because we are hitting its physical limits in cells. This might be mankind’s best news regarding 5G. Photonics holds huge promise because it has unlimited potential because light is able to carry energy and information without being encumbered by mass. This unique ability shrinks circuits, currents, and voltages while increasing communication and signaling transmission speeds while lowering non-native EMF emissions. Now we have to get hospitals to understand why people in ICUs get more ill in ICUs at night when everything is lit up and plugged in. It occurs because of the electromagnetic radiation they receive during care at night and a lack of sun exposure during the daytime. I’m happy to say my new job is listening to me. We are planning on studying this soon in Florida. It also means the ICU lighting could make modern diseases' progression worse. Think about the current events around the most common disease in newspapers today. https://www.chronobiology.com/circadian-lighting-improves-patient-outcomes-icu/