1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Jamie Ward, Jan 23, 2018.

1. JMO

JMO Gold

Yep..first test. Finally got off coffee last week...that was hard!

Mayuri likes this.
  2. Allin

Allin New Member

You drink the DDW and your number will go down. Mine went to 130.2

Mayuri, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Your Breathy is likely high too.

Your 149.3 is real close to the max=150 (saturation)
    That is where I was on my first test.

/////////////
    Only real DDW can help.

Any other waters is waste of time and $$.
    (I think that includes maximum sun exposure).
    But, obviously do the maximum sun.

////

Brent Patrick, Alex97232 and seanb4 like this.
  4. Ted

Ted New Member

I'm not sure if this has been answered. Since many of us live in northern latitudes and have snow, would collecting snow and let it melt be DDW?

5. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Relatively speaking yes. But it depends on your latitude and altitude to what degree the water is deuterium depleted. Higher latitude/altitude = lower deuterium.

Brent Patrick and JanSz like this.
  6. Ted

Ted New Member

I'm at the 41st latitude. So, would drinking melted snow be a good idea? Are there any problems with it since it hasn't been filtered from the ground? Are people doing this?

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This type of questions may drain energy and prevent meaningful activities.
    They are used by advertisers pushing their (mostly worthless) products.
    Indeed water from snow that melts on the roof should have a one atom of deuterium less than the water on the ground.

Because of that people may be chasing other waters that have 3 deuterium atoms less.

From discussions on deuterium my take is that the first water that is worth drinking when deuterium level is used as criteria is
    125ppm(D/H) and less.
    And that is for people that are currently healthy.
    ppm(D/H) goes down from there.

Anything else makes no practical difference.
    With that mind set, Icelandic or glacial or VOSS or Evian or similar are just as good as common tap water (except that they cost arm and a leg) when price is compared to similarly diluted DDW-25 ppm(D/H).

Yes, vacations, should be planned to places known for their low deuterium content.
    But that is usually one two or three weeks out of 52.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    Allin, Brent Patrick and karenr like this.
  8. Ted

Ted New Member

Agreed. I wasn't going to stress about the water, but since we just had a big snow storm, I figured I can grab a pail of snow and let it melt down. If it's low in D, then I can do that until the snow melts.

Mayuri likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am at NJ 07054
    Got 14" of snow in my place, that is record.
    Lost power last Wednesday, third day today.
    There is only few of us on this (blown) transformer.
    PSE&G thinks that there are worst places that need help first.
    I agree, but do not know about my neighbors.
    I have automatic generator making noise.
    Those who can reach me with their extension cords do not mind that noise.

//

Allin and Jude like this.
  10. Ted

Ted New Member

I live in Connecticut, so we had the same storm. It sucks being without power in the winter. I was lucky and didn't lose power. Spring is almost here!

JanSz likes this.
  11. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Have any of you noticed other changes while drinking DDW. Have you produced more mucus at first. I don't know if it was the Aquafina but when I started drinking it I started to produce mucus (or it was a cold or nnEMF getting worse). I will have to say it tastes better and it feels like it quenches my thirst. Not sure if it's the water or psychological (however you say that).

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    drezy likes this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I use a first freeze on well water method. I don't know how much deuterium is in what I drink, but shortly after starting the first freeze method I went down with a mild cold, and the mucus was transparent and sticky as hell, I reckon I could have put up wallpaper with it. I doubt my first freeze method reduces deuterium a lot, but it was enough to kickstart a natural detox. :)

Jude likes this.
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Wow.. Then maybe it was detox. Yes it was like you say too, along with it being like a faucet. I also had been putting iodine on my face too. I especially get mucus when the water is cold. It has slowed down to just about stopping. I mostly get mucus in the morning drinking my cold water I leave in the car overnight while its cold here. The only time it happens is while drinking this water.

14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I saw getting a mild cold as a good thing for my n=1. I think people can be too healthy to get a cold, or too sick ....:)

15. kris90

kris90 New Member

@Sue-UK can you elaborate on your "first freeze" method? Do you fill a container of your well-water and let it freeze once, then poke a hole in the ice and keep the water underneath?

The reason I ask is that I'm doing exactly the same with my well water and making batches. I do 2 freezes though. I've noticed that the water tastes very different: more pure. Almost tastes like I'm drinking water right from a glacier. Another cool thing I've noticed is that giving this water to my daughter helped get rid of a fever and recurring ear infection very quickly. Not sure if it's placebo, or if this water really does something.

16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Yes, using a metal container. I have very little freezer space since I've moved to 2 mobile homes, so doing 2 freezes means less water in the day. I get about 1 1/2 litres each time, and have to time it or the lot freezes, so can't do it if I'm going out or overnight. I preferred room temp but I'd make myself drink chilled well water, but I crave this ice cold, even in cold weather. DH didn't drink well water, or icy water, but he's started drinking my first freeze well water when it's more at room temp. There's something different about it. :)

kris90 likes this.
  17. kris90

kris90 New Member

Nice! I remember Jack mentions he freeze and thaws his water too.

18. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

Just yesterday I heard that it's a good idea to put DDW under UV light or in the Sun?

19. drezy

drezy New Member

*EDIT*

I don't think I'd disagree with that one.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    Sajid Mahmood and Mayuri like this.
  20. drezy

drezy New Member

Wow I botched that one... I do disagree. With my understanding: Drink the DDW while being in the sun is my current understanding for best scenario.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Antonis, Sajid Mahmood, JanSz and 2 others like this.