1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Jamie Ward, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

@Jack Kruse just twigged we did this test at 7,000ft in Santa Fe. Implications?

2. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

Currently in Florida so may re test

3. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

4. Valerie

Valerie Gold

@JanSz what are your break throughs you have observed?

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have BHP, Benign Prostate Enlargement.
    8 years ago had Green Laser Prostate surgery.
    They drill bigger hole.
    After surgery first year was a hell, peeing every 10-15 minute, great urgency, few times did not made to the bathroom, wet pants.
    Now I am better but ended with very small volume bladder and occasional but relatively frequent urgency.
    I measure often what I pee, most often max is 250cc, but sometime 275cc.
    So I have frequent nightly bathroom trips, usually 2-3.

Started on DDW 12/11/17/Mon
    22 days latter 01/01/18/Mon I slept 11 hours, first time ever after prostate surgery
    01/02/18/Tue
    01/03/18/Wed
    01/04/18/Thu --320cc
    01/05/18/Fri---350cc
    01/06/18/Sat---350cc
    01/07/18/Sun---310cc

few days ago, after @Jack Kruse posted video on salt I started eating 2 teaspoons of salt daily
    01/27/18/Sat --- had to pee twice at night 325cc and 350cc
    01/29/18/Mon---- today, peed 3x, 325/335/350

I hope that after some time my peeing will get to normal.

Overall I feel little more energy.

seanb4 and Allin like this.
  6. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

BPH = Mold

JanSz likes this.
  7. Valerie

Valerie Gold

That is good news! Thanks for sharing.

Mayuri likes this.
  8. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Mine came back 152. I'm skeptical. Of course, they want to sell me their water.

9. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Mine was 152.

Lahelada likes this.
  10. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Saliva 149.3 for me.

Jude and Lahelada like this.
  11. freesia

freesia Old Member

Are you people testing around the 150 mark currently doing regular CT, HBOT, buteyko breathing (or similar), eating a ketogenic diet? Any or all of the above?

Brent Patrick and Mayuri like this.
  12. Joseph Thia

Joseph Thia Aspiring Mitochondriac

My breathy test results came in at 148.8ppm. My version of CT is being in a swimming pool (about 27 degrees Celsius or 80 degrees Fahrenheit) and hopefully under strong sun during noon time. Waiting for the February webinar Q&A to learn more about DDW.

Jack mentioned before that if the results of other tests were ok but the breathy test results sucked, it told him that the environment sucked (which is the case for me in Singapore, one of the top worst cities to be in, based on Jack’s experience).

freesia and Mayuri like this.
  13. karenr

karenr Silver

Interesting that Breathy test results don’t seem to correlate much with overall health status - my baseline was 148.7, with other labs out of whack, and in a debilitated condition...while others who seem to be in better general health have similar Breathy results.
    Thoughts on that?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    NeilBB, freesia and seanb4 like this.
  14. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Yes, I would have thought that I would have relatively higher D since I'm ill and others who are healthier would have had more ~130.

I think because most waters are around 150ppm, and most people on this forum have not been drinking truely DDW, then the breathy / saliva is just a reflection of the water we are drinking and maybe the sun we are getting (people getting test in winter so not as much DD)?

Perhaps keto is DD TCA substrates but not the water that ends up in saliva / breath tests?

Brent Patrick and NeilBB like this.
  15. JMO

JMO Silver

My breathy test came back at 144.

seanb4 likes this.
  16. Allin

Allin New Member

1st test, yes?

17. Allin

Allin New Member

So far I have only seen test results between 145-149 ppm. Remember different organs have different energy levels or requirements, different quantity or numbers of mitochrondria in them and different heteroplasmy rates or percentages. I wonder what your resting rate of ATP or efficiency is?

The food you eat, the water you drink, the quantity and quality of sleep you get, the amount of Blue light you are exposed to and the quantity and density of the various wave forms your body is subjected to and that includes when and how much sun you get. These are listed in the order of least to the most important.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/deuterium.20749/page-2#post-233744

Above was posted Jan 29/2018
    today is Mar 5/2018
    not much changes in volume of my peeing
    well
    one time record of 350cc have been beaten, now it is 380cc
    but
    instead of previously reported nightly peeing 2-3 times
    now that is 1-2 times.

I still use my original DDW composition
    one part Preventa-25
    two parts other water

today is my day #85 on DDW
    after day#90 I plan on testing again

my average DDW consumption is slightly less than 2liters/day

seanb4 likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My current thought (may change on a dime).
    While drinking DDW I plan on still watching my ppm but ATP-RPM seems as the real goal.

////

karenr likes this.
  20. karenr

karenr Silver

My ATP-RPM was suboptimal at 14.0 but not in the “poor” zone.. would be interesting to compare with others.
    I have a long way to go, so I'm not doing another Breathy test for at least a few months.

JanSz likes this.