1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium test and ATP results

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by michael russo, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Pretty scary results considering how much I control my light, sleep well, mountain valley for water 100% of the time, CT 51 degrees and plenty of morning of sun.
    These results do not surprise me as even though I am 5'11 and 195 and very good shape for most people my body will not burn fat as energy and my liver clock is way off and have been working very hard on this for the last year and half.
    My long cycle for processing DHA is off as jack has mentioned. Just wanted to post the results as promised. Feel free to ask or comment. Be well!

Attached Files:

Sheddie, Huma, seanb4 and 3 others like this.
  2. shiran

shiran Curious

Is 149 good ? Sorry for the ignorance
    It's high? Do you eat food that is deuterium depleting? Do you sleep good?

3. drezy

drezy New Member

While I don't think I'd expect a tremendous swing seasonally, winter seems like a tough time to go testing this. I get that the measurement is just plain fact. Maybe it's good to get current "worst case".

I wonder if measuring after some summer UV baking would show a difference though. Based on Jack's "migrations" it seems like it should.

4. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Far from equator, winter is when deuterium is lowest. So we can hypothesize it will be higher when you test in summer.

Maybe nnEMF really screws everything up, giving all of us high deuterium year round. And where can you live with high deuterium year round? Near the equator with constant UV-rays from sun.
    But we won't know for sure until enough people have tested several times throughout the year. I also wonder if very ill humans would have deuterium levels far above 155ppm.

5. I will make sure I test a a few times this year to see how my body progresses. If I do not get the desired results its off to mexico to sit in the cenote's for a few months :)

Brent Patrick, WalterNL and drezy like this.
  6. drezy

drezy New Member

I'm with you there. I don't assume that massive UV has the same linearity as deuterium. My understanding is that it's more exponential especially if you float in a cenote.

I'm listening to what doc says but I'm more closely watching what he's doing. He's also mentioned being happy to get get his son in big equatorial UV (I'm guessing NOT the exact same haplo aka not a perfect n=2).

Even when you get in massive UV you have the control knobs of fasting, ketosis, RO or other water sources, and cold. It's just that you also have the massive effect of the sun on your side too.

Deuterium is a newer concept here and getting lots of sexy time, but don't skip the effects of the elephant in the room.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not scary when you consider where you used to live. If you were in Mexico you would have heard why.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

To see elephant you must look for it.

drezy likes this.
  9. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I thought that perhaps this table might be helpful. It shows change over time in the content in the deuterim in the body with regular consumption of DDW.

Таблица 1 Изменение содержание дейтерия в организме со временем при

регулярном потреблении легкой воды

Количе ство дней

Остаточное содержание дейтерия в воде

60ppm

100ppm

100ppm

Суточное потребление, л.

Расчет проведен, исходя из следующих данных:

• - суточное потребление легкой воды - 1 или 1,5 литра;

• - суточный водообмен (постоянный) - 2,5 литра;

• - содержание дейтерия в организме соответствует его содержанию в природной воде

~ 150 ppm;

• - объем воды в организме – 45 литров (масса тела ~ 75 кг).

10. Tanya

Tanya Gold

It did not work, the entire table got messed up. I will look for it again and will try to post the link.

11. Tanya

Tanya Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. drezy

drezy New Member

Tanya and JanSz like this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If you have, post:

Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum

If you do not have it
    get it.
    ==================

upload_2018-1-12_11-36-18.png
    --------------------
    Looks rather high to me.
    I am 78yo and have 147.5

besides, they made me take also urine (which body uses to expel 2H)
    so overall they were able to get another number, ATP-RPM
    my results are here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/deuterium-in-foods.20423/page-24#post-231948

///

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

16. Tanya

Tanya Gold

drezy likes this.
  17. drezy

drezy New Member

Here, just for you Happy New Year.

table.png

Mayuri, Lahelada and Tanya like this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I see that the road leads down to 30ppm.
    upload_2018-1-12_12-8-30.png

Sheddie and drezy like this.
  19. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Mass - Energy equation? A small lowering of mass=larger increase in energy?

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am just looking what numbers are at play.

The lowest available DDW is 25ppm