1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium in foods

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by kris90, Nov 9, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

Which essential oils are deuterium depleted?

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

WalterNL likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

GOD WEBINAR. Light is the primary mover. Seems like he might agree.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

WalterNL and JanSz like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Jack Kruse likes this.
  6. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Some info on deuterium in the air.

Below images from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_isotope_biogeochemistry
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The process of Rayleigh distillation in precipitation. As air temperature drops from the tropics to the poles, water vapor is progressively removed from the air mass by condensation, leaving the residual vapor depleted in heavy isotopes. The same process happens as air masses moves inland from oceans, or rises over a mountain range.
    [​IMG]

Average deuterium in precipitation in North America: http://web.sahra.arizona.edu/programs/isotopes/oxygen.html

[​IMG]
    Less deuterium: cooler, high latitude, high altitude, inland.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...hydrogen-isotopic-composition-of-water-in-the
    [​IMG]

Finally, amount of water vapor around the globe:

[​IMG]

seanb4, JanSz and philip malone like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank You
    @WalterNL
    -----------------------------------------------
    Until not long ago,
    the best place on earth was on Equator.
    Things change.
    Apparently,
    with advent of deuterium,
    there are pluses and minuses to every latitude, longitude and altitude.
    I am guessing,
    that for now, the best latitude is where 5000-10000 years grandma was living at.
    Mine is 1 degree south of that.

Well,
    unless something new comes along,
    the goal is to have D at 130ppm on the breath test or little less, (I think).
    I will know mine in about 3 weeks.

Note:
    how often the word "Fatty Acids" is mentioned right after D.
    //

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    freesia and seanb4 like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Best deuterium depletion thing to do in Northern hemisphere? Blue Lagoon. You're sitting in DDW and the evaporation of the water enacts the Lenard effect.

9. drezy

drezy Gold

I don't agree with that summary. I think the case was laid out pretty well in the Nov '17 webinar that the underlying proton/deuterium action plan has been part of the advice here for quite a while. Getting a more detailed description of the mechanism behind it took till now and it's nice.

It makes me think about whether in a dire situation where normally someone would have to yell "Duck!", would you want them to begin a full formal discussion on the reasons you would duck or yell it and begin the discussion later? Not meant to singe you out. It's a question I have to ask too.

Also, it seems a little bit of a stretch to worry about deuterium at the equator as if it were a linear antagonist versus the solar yield there (a big mechanism mentioned in the webinar).

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Any tips for Argentina at all ? You have a growing fan club here.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Drezy for the win.

JanSz likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Move to Mendoza and eat argentine BBQ and Catena Zapata. If you do that I could come to speak.

Mayuri, Theka, Antonis and 1 other person like this.
  13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Word ! My favourite area to move to would be the Patagonia, melt water ,population density , BBQ of pastured kids etc but I could do Mendoza. I am already on the move again this week as conditions are not right where I am. Argentina has hidden treasures like wine from 2000m altitude in the up and coming Valle de Pedernal in San Juan. Lots of conversation material in Mendoza !

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

A pyrrhic victory if I can't bring my buddy Jan along.

Lahelada likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. drezy

drezy Gold

Looks like my mom in a nutshell

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^ all breathing DDW via the Lenard effect.

19. shiran

shiran Curious

That about a Ice member event... in the northern hemisphere smelling deuterium depleted water/gas.. sounds nice

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Any tips for Australia?

Brent Patrick likes this.