1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium in foods

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by kris90, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

So wearing a mask all day at work is hurting me in that aspect.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That is likely one of the last problems on the list.

3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

My body is not processing fats well which means that i cannot hydrate my body with fats. i am looking for alternative ways to lower the D levels in my body without paying the shipping fees to import DDW from romania. I am in a northern latitude but within a couple hundred miles of the coast (willamete valley oregon).

Hi Tim, maybe you need some more stomach acid - Hydrochloric acid supplements - I know I did for a while

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Any water that is consumed, including DDW will newer make inside cells.
    When thinking about body hydration you may think of water as a lubricant (of extracellular spaces).
    You need minute amounts of it.
    Major water needs are inside the cells.
    Major like thousands of liters a day. Volume about equal to the volume of blood going thru heart/day.
    And that water must be newly synthesized (oxygen joining hydrogen) producing MASSIVE amounts of energy (that life must have to continue living).

The situation maybe highly similar to the coronavirus problem.
    The problem of coronavirus is the lack of zinc (inside the cells).
    One may have lots of zinc (outside cells) and it will not be helpful until it is transferred (through the cell membrane) into cells insides.
    And for that one needs ionophore that will push it thru.
    A variety of items may act as ionophores.
    We mostly talk about medicines developed by man.
    On this board, food is mostly condemned and sunlight highlighted.
    But food should be discussed (with variety of its effects on body functioning).
    One of the (synthetic ionophores) is quercetin but in terms of the food, it is about eating red apples and red onions.
    And when one faces death or eating apples or onions even when out of proper latitude and season, is that really a choice?
    Should he really worry that he eats carbohydrates?

All above I would never know except for being a member on @Jack Kruse board.
    For Jack all above may be too basic too simplistic, but not for me.

I suspect that same or similar problem you may be facing, by not being able to eat fats.
    Fats that eventually will be converted into matrix water.

caroline likes this.
  5. Seafoodeater

Seafoodeater New Member

Are there any cheap way testing kits available anytime soon?

I want to test my own urine without sending it away and having multiple differ readings from different companies

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There are about 4 companies. I posted about them. But not cheap and not organized.
    Other than the accuracy of tests what you want is to know is the difference between breath and urine. Bigger better tell you about the strength of your body in removing deuterium.

Seafoodeater----->implies eating loads of seafood.
    Implies overloading with omega3

Above I have used two words that are poorly defined.
    Seafoodeater
    omega3

In the current climate of Covid-19 virus
    (dark) forces used poorly defined words to create unnecessary panic to achieve their goals that have nothing to do with proclaimed goals.

A same or similar situation happens when touting Omega3.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    Christina Gagnon likes this.
  7. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

@JanSz This is off topic but have you ever tried urine therapy. Other here really swear by it but not sure I cann go down that road.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Not my cup of....

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  9. Seafoodeater

Seafoodeater New Member

Yes I am very experienced in urine therapy

Ask me nything

10. Seafoodeater

Seafoodeater New Member

Urine can be the matrix water that is made in your cells

This is far better for you than any other water