1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium in foods

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by kris90, Nov 9, 2017.

1. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

I think having juices
    is not a biological process
    Is missing, chewing, saliva, tongue interaction

The lion and the hippo don't use a juice machine

About eating fat update

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think its about why - and what - and when- and for how long - someone is juicing. What is the context? Although lions and hippos aren't juicing, they are also not seeking out commercial DDW or calculating their deuterium intake from their food, or under drinking water, or eating fats not normal in their diet, or not naturally available in their environment, to get their mitochondria to make water. And they are not likely to be dealing with the aftermath of chemo, radiation, or surgery for cancer, or have, or survive, any sort of condition which leaves them unable to chew normally, or able to assimilate nutrients from the same foods eaten in their whole state. The fact that hippos and lions don't juice doesn't mean that juicing can never be helpful to humans. :)

Tim Enright likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder if there was a way (and will) to simplify many of this discussion about health and convert at least some variables into (useable) numbers.
    -------------------------------------------
    life-- to thrive must have energy
    all of that energy for life (ultimately) comes from sunlight (that was filtered (and altered) by the atmosphere)
    at a given point in time energy for life comes from (sunlight, food, water, the air we breathe)
    note that for a variety of different conditions energy from the air can be set aside, it is almost constant while other variables change
    energy from sunlight is direct
    energy from food and water eventually is proportional to the amount of hydrogen in it
    hydrogen comes with its isotope deuterium

what we ultimately want is to minimize deuterium load

when comparing food with water the water have
    an extremely large amount of hydrogen (AND deuterium that hinders energy production).
    additionally, excess of water we drink hinders, discourages, matrix water production
    matrix water production is our ultimate goal since it comes with energy

minimize water intake, use minimum amounts that still keep our urine within a healthy osmolality range.
    =================
    If you like above,
    massage it
    polish it
    but (do not add much so it stays short and simple)

caroline likes this.
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

That's not what I ultimately want. :) What I ultimately want is for my body to be able to naturally control my deuterium, either using for a beneficial purpose, (like REM sleep) or get rid of using the deuterium depleting pathways. Even if I started out with good mitochondria, as I age, the normal heteroplasmy decline that comes from aging will mean I may need to reduce my deuterium intake UNLESS I spend more time in the sun, and connected to the earth, and minding my circadian rhythms, and sleep. Or a specific disease may make it beneficial. But too low a deuterium level in the blood risks not healing from unexpected or elective surgical wounds, or not being able to use the sun for the "squeeze" of deuterium to fight infection. I don't know at what blood level there is a risk of that, and I'm not guessing. All this under drinking a la Dr Boros and using fats that don't grow in my environment, or are totally out of season is another zoo animal concept. Not to say there's never a context for it, but its not something I'm gonna massage or polish, or say anything that makes it stay short and simple, because for my n=1, short and simple it aint. :)

caroline and Tim Enright like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I know that.
    I am looking for people who do apreciate that idea.
    ----

As of note.
    To be succesfull it is good idea to figure out targets that do not change (in the time when the bullet is leaving barrel and before it reaches target) (target that is now different and do not care about that bullet).
    Dr Boros claims that this is what is happening with current cancer research.
    And bragging citing his 15 yo paper.
    ---------------
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010881004678&__tn__=,d-]-h-R&eid=ARAA_m7_WyWdzxfoDCVUFBep46Ifa7BpPl-6fT9lJIwxz-nvMgWZqbKVchI1sFadUpqmHD1I51CZXQBz

upload_2019-7-16_14-45-23.png

6. Well stated and represents this forum quite well from my limited understanding.

It doesn’t surprise me that the juicing didn’t do much for you and i think the same could be said for others who have a fully operational digestive system. However, for those of us who don’t it is the difference between life and death as there is simply no other way to get the nutrition in. I am now at the point where i can begin to eat solid foods and can phase our some of the juices with the exception of green juices which if done right is powerful medicine for any body.

Where i am at with foods now is they all come with certain level of risk and it’s wise to understand both the food you are about to consume and the state of your body as in “can it take on the risk of the food i am about to eat”.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply...

Brent Patrick likes this.
  7. I am very much the same though for slightly different reasons...

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Wanting to help prevent cancer is a worthy goal, but how successful is it if being taken out by infection or an injury that won't heal is what keeps the cancer statistics down? Or more AD because of dehydration etc? There is also the question of fertility. You heading to 80 and me over 60 may not have that high on our list of priorities any more, but for those like my adult children, at an age who perhaps do, at what level of deuterium depletion does female fertility shut down? Or a pregnancy end prematurely? Not just female fertility though - if semen contains deuterium, why did mother nature do that if deuterium had no purpose in male reproduction or wasn't important say at the moment of conception?

I appreciate the idea :) so you've found someone :p but I want to know how safe a specific hack is, before I try it, (and definitely before any of my adult children tried it) particularly when things like under drinking are not what is taught here.:)

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse
    have not addressed this issue directly,
    (heads on),
    (on this board),
    as far as I can tell.
    I for once would appreciate if he did.

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think its been done, for example on this thread
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/where-do-physicians-begin-their-water-education.22759/

Apart from the Krebs bicycle post, this was something I found particularly interesting, and it mentions something that Dr Boros has missed.

"What if drinking water post-sunset is mandatory for the outdoor living creature?

The Canadian research showed that mice increased water intake just before sleep. Rather than being motivated by a physiological need for water, the drinking response was solely based on the animal's circadian rhythms. <----------BIG FREAKING DEAL.

In 2017 the same researchers found Vasopressin does more than they thought initially. They found that not only is there a vasopressin circadian feedback loop, but "it's also involved in feed-forward mechanisms. This is quite important in understanding from a chronobiologic perspective. They determined that this molecule is produced in the brain right before people go to bed WHEN IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DARK, and during sleep, in anticipation of the dehydrating effect of sleep. See during sleep autophagy is very active if you are healthy.......and when you are recycling mitochondria during autophagy you cannot make any water at CCO. What happens if you cannot make water even in the sunlight because you've lost total control of autophagy because of chronic toxic blue light and nnEMF light stress? There is only one way to repair that well. It means that we need SUNLIGHT IS MANDATORY to make water at CCO during the day. If you do not get enough or live at a high latitude and inside you need more water. If we do not get enough sunlight then we lose circadian feedback control of vasopressin and the entire water cycle in our body. So.......Dr. Boros has not thought this out well from the Black Swan perspective."

If that wasn't enough, I think there's potentially feed forward repercussions to circadian rhythms of other things like CSF production and core body temperature. Based on that post, I'm drinking half a litre of not deuterium depleted water about an hour before going to sleep. No waking in the night to pee, 8 hours solid sleep, I usually dream, and no desperate thirst when I wake up. Even with the normal level of deuterium in the water, with AD in my maternal mitochondrial line, I see that as a far less risky hack than under drinking water. :)

Marko Pollo and Tim Enright like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. By the time thirst kicks in, your serum osmolarity is already impaired. Dehydration is a major cause ofdaytime fatigue as well, and dehydration slows your metabolism by 2-3%. As time goes on this imbalance can steepen dramatically in a person in an altered environment. In fact, just a 2% drop in total body water can cause neurologic changes to show up. How do I know this? I am a neurosurgeon, and we see these swings all the time in trauma cases and brain tumors that are associated with syndromes calledSIADH, cerebral salt wasting syndrome, and diabetes insipidus. They are related to vasopressin which is released from the POSTERIOR PITUITARY. Now think about what I mentioned in the April 2013 webinar for our members. Are you beginning to connect any dots thatdehydration and nnEMF may be linked? Could this be why modern humans are afflicted by the opiate crisis

I think you may be right about under drinking water, but only if we are optimized in an optimal environment and hibernating.

JanSz likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.facebook.com/drjackkrus...to-dictate-water-consumptio/2099767270087616/

upload_2019-7-18_14-29-12.png
    //

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am nobody.
    I just try to figure out who says what.
    It looks to me that @Jack Kruse is right
    and
    dr Boros is right.

Jack talks about traumatic cases.
    For short
    cases when mitochondria is not making or not making enough of matrix water.
    Dr Boros expects mitochondria to make matrix water.

Person undergoing brain surgery or having diabetis insipidus is not under his own control. He should listen to doctor's instructions.
    Person that dr Boros talks about is expected to have consultations with dr Q or dr Cooper.

I am keeping up this discussion
    to learn about situation.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    Thiery and Marko Pollo like this.
  15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Another teaching point about water that I think links us as omnivores to both seasonal fat availability and carb/deuterium variation came from https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/one-sure-fix-for-diabetes.22964/page-3#post-261398

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I thought I was on the JK forum, not the Boros fan club forum, :p :D and I quoted what I thought was an interesting teaching point in relation to water, omnivorous eating and deuterium. As it is, I think that line may have come from the DDW centre's using camels as an example - i.e. camels didn't need water because they could make it from the fat in their humps, something called out before, including on that thread.

Cherry pick what suits you, or ignore or disagree with the teaching point all you like, but what are you on about about strawman? :confused: You were involved in the debate on that thread, did you say that to Jack then, or are you calling him out now? Or was this what it looks like - just a go at me? :rolleyes:

JanSz likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Boros is not right.

Why do people with TBI's and nnEMF toxicity piss so much at night? The highest consumption of Vitamin C is in the posterior pituitary where vasopressin is made. How do you like me now........so when you have nocturnuria you are blue light and nnEMF TOXIC by definition according to Uncle Jack.

Lahelada and caroline like this.
  19. Thiery

Thiery New Member

would love to know their respective measurement levels! Ginger, Turmeric, Galangal, Astragalus, Jerusalem Artichoke... amazing

20. Thiery

Thiery New Member

how much would too low be?