1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium in foods

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by kris90, Nov 9, 2017.

1. kris90

kris90 New Member

Thanks. So basically, lowest deuterium coffee beans (I wonder what Italian espresso would be), DDW and lots of cream in the coffee.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

From time to time discussions are getting out on tangent.
    people concentrate on minute (and less significant details), while missing big boat.
    Affection for pretty water bottles is one of them in my opinion.
    Torturing oneself and depriving of affectionate habits another, coffee or other favorites.
    Another is a seafood (when treated as almost religion).

Reading infrequently (that food is not important) does not provide sufficient counterweight.

Since Jack open our eyes to D deuterium,
    we still have to remember that D is part of life.

digital and karenr like this.
  3. kris90

kris90 New Member

Agreed JanSz.

At the end of the day, if you are doing a ton of CT, getting your morning sun, drinking decent water, follow epi-paleo, and of course mitigating nnEMF and blue light, I doubt coffee will kill you. Heck, I doubt eating a muffin or a banana will either.

I think when we chronically create mismatches, that's where we run into problems. But even Jack said before, the reason Wim Hof can smoke like a chimney and be a vegetarian is because he does more CT than anyone, and drinks good water.

Sunny Cowgirl and JanSz like this.
  4. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Agreed. Always gotta remember the big picture, sun, water, magnetism. Though it's fun to biohack using everything we learn.

JanSz likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://members.jackkruse.com/reality-19-proton-recycling-longevity/

What you eat eats is very important.
    What you eat drinks is also important.
    Water and food determines your deuterium isotopic fraction.
    The less you have the lower your heteroplasmy rates are and the healthier you are.

Grasses are C4 plants. The marine photosynthetic web also seems to favor C4 photosynthesis. This means animals who feed off of C4 webs flesh and fat is deuterium depleted compared to plants. So what you eat eats is critical to get right. This is why I favor the marine webs. They have deuterium depleted flesh and a massive source of DHA.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    digital, Alex97232, freesia and 2 others like this.
  6. Ted

Ted New Member

Great points everyone. Like Jack said,"if you do the right things, you can eat shit on a shingle."

brandie, Alex97232 and kris90 like this.
  7. Butters

Butters New Member

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This post is for people who read what @Jack Kruse posts on patreon.

Recently from I got from
    support@jackkruse.com

Hello Everyone![​IMG]

We continue to receive questions about the difference between your Premium Optimal Klub membership and access to the Patreon Blogs. If you are a member of the Patreon blog AND a Premium Optimal Klub member (Silver, Gold or Platinum Klub), please cancel your Patreon membership immediately. All blogs that are posted on Patreon are available through your Optimal Klub membership dashboard. We have compiled a few FAQ's...hopefully this will help.

==================
    Need help to figure how to cancel my Patreon membership.

////////////////

9. drezy

drezy Gold

I've got your back check your personal comms.

10. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

It would depend on how you define seasonal. If you define it as only what grows, yes then it would be like you say.
    But if you look at our ancestor's diet, they extended seasonality for crops like potatoes, dried fruits and conserved vegetables etc. to be used over the winter as well, for needed supply of certain vitamins etc.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    kris90 likes this.
  11. WHERE what you eat eats might also be a consideration.
    Warm season/ tropical grasses are generally C4 plants (presumably because at tropical latitudes deuterium levels in rainfall are higher, so these grasses need a way to deplete the deuterium. Temperate/ cool seasons grasses tend to be C3 grasses.

"The C3 grasses are referred to as "cool-season" grasses, while the C4 plants are considered "warm-season" grasses.[17]:18–19

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poaceae

A huge proportion of the grasses used in pastures at more temperate locations are C3 grasses and these are the grasses that feed many of the animals that end up in the "grass-fed meat" supply chain. Cattle producers generally regard C3 grasses as higher quality feed for their stock as the stock tend to fatten better on them compared to C4 grasses.

JanSz and Earth Monkey like this.
  12. I think that our ancestors may have been beginning to make circadian mismatches when they extended seasonality though. They were able to get away with it, (was probably a survival advantage) because their environment wasn't as messed up as the one most of us face these days.

Jan Christer, drezy, JanSz and 2 others like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Eventually we have to eat something.
    @Jack Kruse have given us targets and weapons.
    Lots of targets
    lots of weapons
    some major, some less

Lately, when discussing 5G Jack is changing the tune (for much more urgent).
    DDW is becoming a weapon #2 (second after the sunlight).
    Down with grounding (and magnetico I think), and Faraday cage.
    Currents, the nnEMF everywhere where you can see surface.
    Any surface, not necessarily metallic, (bed sheets), (clothes)
    So currents flow not only over wired conductors
    but
    (jump) on any surface (this apply only to the more nasty currents)

Fats as #3 weapon (and I have a feeling that Coconut Oil and Red Palm oil will graduate to all season, all latitudes, weapon).

//////////
    @Jack Kruse
    after x number of tablespoons of Coconut Oil, mostly 3tbs,
    4th tbsp of CO would cause runs (urgent watery stools).
    What to think about that?
    I am thinking mostly that I am loosing high D water.
    What should I do, keep pushing, or what?
    Looking for opinion to set my goals straight.

///////////

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    drezy, seanb4, shiran and 1 other person like this.
  14. Valerie

Valerie Gold

Below I calculated what impact coffee has based on different deuterium ppm levels in coffee and water. Obviously this doesn't account for dehydration effects. Since water is denser than most food, most our deuterium comes from water, and we should not neglect this impact. What the table shows below is that coffee based on American standards increases your water ppm by about 10%. The difference between higher vs lower coffee deuterium concentration has small impact. One can just as easily lower the amount of coffee you use to brew to reduce coffees impact.

Ideally one would not drink coffee. And I admit that is a challenge I am still working on.

upload_2018-3-4_8-52-23.png

Ted and JanSz like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I think that, you assumed that all coffee grinds were left in the water, nothing was discarded, right?
    Usually the coffee grinds are discarded. Except for instant coffees.
    Please address that.

16. shiran

shiran Curious

The metal thing in the 5G is blowing my mind...
    All the house are built here with metals it's insane now I understand the tattoo thing in the mexsico event
    so much good info the last weeks
    I'm kinda scared from the 5G I must be honest... I'm really scared
    I need to prepare

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Why are you picking on metals?
    5G is not that picky, goes everywhere. wet hairs, wet skin, etc

//

18. shiran

shiran Curious

That's right ! That's what scars me

19. Valerie

Valerie Gold

JanSz,
    I assume all the deuterium from the coffee dissolves in the water, and do not include the 10 g of coffee grinds in the final calculation. It is worst case calculation. In reality with drip coffee all the deuterium may not dissolve into the water. One would have to measure the actual coffee to confirm.

20. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

drezy likes this.