1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium in foods

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by kris90, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

So is it the caffeine in coffee that does this? Wondering if decaffeinated would be any different . . .

2. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

Apparently the non decaffeinated has more of a synthetic chemical process that it goes through. It's actually worse.
    Coffee is grown in countries that have no regulations on pest sprays, they're loaded with poisons.
    Coffee also has inherent chemicals in them to keep bugs off them, a natural pesticide - that too isn't good for our health.

I hear you. Coming off coffee is painful. All you have to do though is read the information Dr. Jack has up on 5G and you'll find it very easy to keep off it. There are smart meters all around us and you name it, we're being radiated. I really loved the cafe scene, especially sitting outside and watching all the people - it's fun in Vienna Berlin England Australia, little country towns, it's just great. They usually have free WIFI spaces in each one too now. Being on Jack's team now though I can see the system has made a hell whole out of it for us health wise. It's a damn shame. We've been sent back to nature. Grab a pal and go sit on the ground and have something good for you instead. I know, it's sad.
    For myself every time I long for a cup of coffee, I think about what I can't see that is all around me. . . and how my cells - unbeknowst to me. . . are fighting like mad to stay healthy.

(Heavy coffee drinking has been associated with adrenal fatigue and leaky gut too.)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    Jude, caroline and Da-mo like this.
  3. Ted

Ted New Member

So is it the caffeine or something inherent with coffee? Because you can buy decaf with the water process decaffeinating method that doesn't use chemicals. I don't need the caffeine but I love sipping a cup of coffee. Also, tea has caffeine.

Da-mo likes this.
  4. kris90

kris90 New Member

Would love Jack to chime in on the coffee topic. I personally had never experienced an issue with coffee. It has not negatively impacted my sleep, or made me ill in any other way. I find it helps lower my appetite so I can fast longer. I never rely on it, it is more of a comfort and social practice to have a coffee with my wife or friends in the AM.

If it's going to really F me up in a 5G world, I would have no issues giving it up. But I want to know specifically where the detriment is.

Alison N, brandie and JanSz like this.
  5. shiran

shiran Curious

Drinking it hot is also a issue....

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

============================================
    upload_2018-2-20_13-17-0.png

7. drezy

drezy Gold

You should make it clear here that's the cancer treatment regime, right?

Hmm half a luxury car price to strangle out cancer.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

For one animal.

//

9. kris90

kris90 New Member

I understand drinking hot beverages = increases the concentration of fluoride. But suppose we make our coffee with really good quality, unfluoridated water? I wonder if this is still an issue.

10. Butters

Butters New Member

Im interested in why coffee is bad. When you drink it with fluorided water, its clear. Is it the hot water or ingredients in the coffee, or the effect that coffee has or...?
    I have no problem to gut the connection to coffee, lucky me no withdrawl symptoms. I have simply more time without coffee drinking.

11. Ted

Ted New Member

Well said...exactly my feelings.

kris90 likes this.
  12. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Another interesting study regarding deuterium depletion and cancer treatment.

Attached Files:

Lahelada likes this.
  13. Penny

Penny New Member

search for "kinetic isotope effect" on this forum... plus it's loaded with deuterium... and about 2000 different toxins... and kills sleep by binding to your adenosine receptor - which could also be loaded with deuterium... It also inhibits your P450 enzymes and makes you more estrogenic - might work for a menapausal woman in the sun but not for someone young or a guy... high estrogen=>cancer

14. Penny

Penny New Member

does anyone know if the olive oil in canned oysters kills the absorption of zinc from them? Assuming it's even olive oil.... :)

15. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Found this
    https://www.facebook.com/drjackkruse/posts/1976181222446222

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-2-20_18-30-33.png

Possibly this discussion should not be about coffee specifically
    but rather
    tropical foods in general.

In food that we eat;
    only fats have a lower deuterium content, (everywhere),
    water and solids are high in deuterium (everywhere).
    They are high everywhere, but highest in tropics.

This discussion started in December 2017 after Jack posted on FB.
    There was a chart that show coffees deuterium content according to latitude where it is grown. The farther from equator the less D.
    At that time I even found low D coffee sold on amazon.com per that chart.

17. Ted

Ted New Member

Thanks for that. I'm feeling that coffee may not be great for you, but under the right conditions it should be OK. I use spring water for my coffee. I will look into low D coffee and maybe switch to water processed decaf.

18. Ted

Ted New Member

Do you have that chart? Thanks

19. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Good thing about this is that you can make coffee with DDW, and select the beans with least deuterium, beans from Bolivia: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/deuterium-in-foods.20423/page-2#post-228418

If the problem with coffee is heat and the the level of deuterium/type of water; then you can make only ice coffee with fat added and use DDW.

20. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member