1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium in foods

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by kris90, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Grinning like a cat who got the cream. Dinner tonight was a goats cheese from the Andes form an altitude of 3000m and a wine from San Juan at 1700 metres. Must have been DD as both places have no access to public irrigation and all rivers are fed by meltwater.

Inger, WalterNL, Mayuri and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Wondering this also - & is cocoa in same category as coffee?

Mayuri likes this.
  3. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I dont know if cocoa is a diuretic like coffee is.

4. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Wait . . . who said coffee blocks light? Or EMF for that matter? Did I miss something?

My understanding is that because caffeine and nicotine induce uncoupling, they counter EMF by tightening up the cellular tensegrity - via increased magnetism created as a result of increased electron flow.

5. Inger

Inger Silver

Well, I guess the issue with coffee is, it is dehydrating us? And I think it is also high in deuterium...

Mayuri likes this.
  6. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

So . . . I think I remember somewhere that coffee depletes magnesium and that water leaves with magnesium. Or maybe it was the other way around. Either way dehydration = magnesium loss and vice versa.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  7. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Bit more on coffee
    [QUOTEDoctors will use this term but patients use the term dehydration for true water loss and the loss of sodium chloride. Patients who have a low volume or dehydrated state often “self-medicate” by naturally gravitating toward a higher-sodium diet (pickles and saurkraut, and kombucha) and by dramatically increasing their water intake. They also tend to drink a lot of coffee. The quality of water replacement usually will dictate how long the syndrome persists.][/QUOTE]https://www.jackkruse.com/emf-rx-the-top-ten-emf-faqs/
    https://www.facebook.com/drjackkruse/posts/1724313770966303

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

Thanks for the collection.

From personal experience I'll never do methylene blue and coffee anywhere near each other. Without thinking about it I did it twice. Yikes!

If you've ever seen images of your authorities seizing a one ton shipment of cocaine then just imagine that a powder covered high as a kite wild eyed blur of a cheetah was jumping out of that truck in that picture. Then imagine that you are the cheetah and that was my experience that I'll not be repeating again.

Jenelle and Mayuri like this.
  9. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Hope cocoa is ok as I eat a lot of dark chocolate.
    Just started reading these deuterium posts & saw something about grassfed meat isn't that good in Oz but couldn't see why. I asked Caroline but she didn't know either. Any clues please?

10. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

Here's one:

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/aussies-and-the-donut-hole.8115/

11. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/scompys-journal.16641/page-61#post-234034

With help from CignatureHealth I am drinking DDW (about 105ppm), with great success. My known results are below. (note that the results are combined, indicate initial tests and first followup)(the top figures are ppm, the bottom are ATP-RPM)
    Listening to videos and research that they make available,
    my understanding is that their plan is to get on the breath condensate below 130ppm, stay there for a while, say 3 months, and then go for long term maintenance.
    That maintenance, may looks like one month out of the year to drink 105ppm.

In the view research that you provided @Scompy this may not be the best way to approach this task.
    Body (when it is able) expels excess deuterium in minutes not months.
    (Not getting into food part, solar exposure, Circadiaan rhythm, nnEMF, etc., keeping that part as a constant of what I am doing now).
    I think that better way to approach task of keeping my (78yo) body constantly at below 130ppm is to drink DDW all the time.
    Just likely somewhat less deuterium depleted.
    That is using DDW of a strength less than 105ppm and more than 150ppm.
    150ppm is a tap water
    105ppm is two parts of tap water and one part of DDW-25ppm ( or close to it).
    (25+2*150)/3=108.3ppm (one part of 25ppm plus 2 parts of 150ppm)
    One approximation that I am planning for future is

(25+5*150)/6=129.2ppm (one part 25ppm and 5 parts of 150ppm)

What is your opinion?
    Obviously, I plan on testing my results,
    I am just looking for a good guess.

@Jack Kruse (posted elsewhere his D status as 132ppm, using DDW for the last 12 years)
    @Scompy
    @WalterNL
    @drezy

[​IMG]

Minutes three (9±3ppm) through ten (23±11ppm) post-ingestion had ∆ sweat D2O concentrations significantly (P<0.05) higher than baseline. Such results suggest that ingested water rapidly transports across the mucosal membrane of the alimentary canal into the vasculature space, enters the extravascular fluid, and is actively secreted

jwhb77, Mayuri, Scompy and 1 other person like this.
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    seanb4 and Brent Patrick like this.
  15. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Haha..yeap.. thank you again for your help. To everyone else.

JanSz likes this.
  16. Technosmith

Technosmith New Member

Do we know if this is due to excessive starchy carbohydrates in the diet, such as potatoes, or due to the goitrogenic effect of excessive cruciferous vegetables?

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Assuming that human person would like to implement a 14 months therapy
    initially designed for animals in dr Somlyai's book
    Defeating Cancer
    That person would need 43 boxes of Preventa-25
    that would cost US$ 26961.6
    if the cost is same as I paid for mine.
    There are also testing and other costs that would be
    added on top.

upload_2018-2-18_17-40-58.png

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  18. Butters

Butters New Member

Ok, that is huge. The scares the shit out of me. Could explain my low vit D level.

19. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

Agreed. Dr Jack says it disturbs the vitamin D receptors on the cell. If I were you, I'd give it up. (I did, but it wasn't easy.) It's horrors.

Dr Jack and Ruben did a video podcast and coffee was discussed; how one cannot absorb the Sun's light spectrum after you drink a cup of coffee for some 24 hours. The freaky thing is no matter how little you drink it is an obstructor to light absorption PERIOD.

Having worked in an office for decades I drank a lot of coffee, it was a ritual and I had a love affair with it. There is no doubt in my mind that it severely damaged my health and lead to a very serious decline as it was coupled with the bluelight world.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  20. Butters

Butters New Member

So Iam on my first 36 hrs of no coffee now, thank you for that :D. Is that podcast available, can you name it?

Jude likes this.