1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium in foods

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by kris90, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

Sharing is worth Gold. It is a beautiful trait to have :)

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ralians-the-options.20398/page-11#post-232076

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ralians-the-options.20398/page-10#post-232057

They also tested Aquafina from Pepsi, which is RO
    139.5ppm

......... @Brent Patrick

From another place
    One D messes up good work of 96 H

Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Brent Patrick

it may even be worst than 1D vs 96H
    they are talking about (large water clusters) that are messed up by D.
    And the whole cluster is out.

Translation from Russian thanks to @drezy

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.water.64z.ru/light_water.pdf&edit-text=&act=url

original

http://www.water.64z.ru/light_water.pdf

whole discussion here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...test-and-atp-results.20687/page-2#post-232371

//

I could use 2-4 sentences summary.

/

4. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

5. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

good article cheers .great work @drezy

6. drezy

drezy New Member

It's just google translate doing all the work. It's THE place for fast mediocre translation.

7. drezy

drezy New Member

Sorry all if you've experienced a downed database... I tried to post nude pictures of myself. It processed all the way to the waist, but crashed below the waist. I blame myself and I should have known better...

I promise I'll stop crashing the database from here on out.

Brent Patrick and JanSz like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse
    @WalterNL
    @Brent Patrick
    @drezy
    @Billybats

I am confused reading this report.
    I am not sure if they tested liquid or solids. (They really talk both ways). (They asked me to pay for a FOOD test, not for water test).
    I am not sure why they hedge and say that test results depend on how I described the sample I have given them. (I told them that I am sending coconut water and that is what I have send them).

Why dr Boros spend so much time on his video telling how good coconut waster is and how widely available it is in USA? If coconut water is so maximally loaded with deuterium.

I am going to ask them this questions, but would like to get your take first.

What is the reason for this sentence:
    "The additional information you provide about the samples’ sources is very helpful, if not absolutely paramount, in determining which of these factors are important."

upload_2018-1-13_8-0-51.png

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Brent Patrick, Sheddie and seanb4 like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse
    Referring to words in coconut water report above, post #488:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/deuterium-in-foods.20423/page-25#post-232410

Words from report:
    "the green parts of a plant, its leaves, frons, etc., are very low in deuterium."
    -----------
    I would like get attention (again and again)(sorry), on juices from green plant leaves.
    Juicing them (as I did in my Sept-Oct 2008 successful hack) might have been the main reason for my significant insulin and glucose improvement.

---------
    upload_2018-1-13_8-34-24.png

Brent Patrick and seanb4 like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This is RO water I am getting at Costco.
    Plan on testing it.
    If someone did it already, please speak up.

upload_2018-1-13_10-41-13.png

upload_2018-1-13_10-43-16.png

Brent Patrick and seanb4 like this.
  11. drezy

drezy New Member

Thanks for sharing. Was it bottled stuff (sweetener, preservatives...) or straight out of a fresh coconut?

In general anything prepackaged is pretty crappy and optimized just for longer shelf life.

FWIW I don't see Jack sipping on coconut water on any videos. He even claimed to be sipping mojitos in the last Waltz video. Mmmm mojitos and friends good call!

You'll learn nowhere near the science level around here (but kinda easy on the eyes as your generation would say Jan) food babe has a basic rundown of the brands:
    [​IMG]

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A ketogenic diet made from fat created by photosynthetic webs is a low mass diet. This is why fat floats in water. Low mass diet is best. Mitochondriac lesson: The more MASSIVE a star the faster it dies....Let that SINK IN FOR A MOMENT BEFORE YOU GO FURTHER....the less MASSIVE a star the longer it lives. Why is MASS associated with death in star?????? You know stars most common element is hydrogen huh? You know the more MASSIVE isotope of hydrogen is deuterium right??? This means deuterium kills you faster than hydrogen when it is in food. Oysters have little deuterium and starch has a ton of it. Hydrogen in a sun is in its H+ state. So are mitochondria.........interesting coincidence or might there be a deep link you all missed? MASS is a bad thing to a living system. Mitochondrial matrix hates deuterium............and Stars hate deuterium too.........did you know that?

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am sold on the idea of deuterium, (the biggest thank you to Jack I can express).
    just trying to workout the details.

Reason I discuss coconut water is not @Jack Kruse
    I have seen Jack recommending VOSS and when I compared it to Aquafina it become (much) better choice (I think). At least as 2H ppm content is concerned.

There is a video of László G. Boros
    https://www.cignaturehealth.com/resources-videos/
    He spends some time telling how good coconut water is.
    No qualifiers, no warnings.
    He uses words like: (paraphrasing), widely available everywhere, specially in USA.
    The product I send him for testing have on the label that it is 100% pure not from concentrate.

Thank you for the table with list of coconut waters. neat
    It does not help because it may change without us knowing about.

I have better choices, I can get actual coconuts, drill hole and drink the water in it.
    But in the same store I will not buy actual coconuts (with pre-drilled holes and a drinking straw).
    If I do that,
    someone will start asking questions how those coconuts were grown, how much sun they seen, how fertilized, was the drill made of carbon steel or stainless steel with 8% of nickel, ie no end to questioning.

To avoid all that I think it is better to eat and drink what you like (mostly following Jacks rules) and just add (proper) amount of Preventa or Qlarivia then test from time to time so you are below xxx ppm on 2H.

That xxx value is still pending.

Just look at Peter,
    he want to solve all his problems with CT.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Sheddie and seanb4 like this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@drezy
    second time about your table with different coconut waters and the test report I got on my coconut water sample.

Note;
    I am not going to send them water from actual coconut for testing. I already have my answer.
    ------
    Note this words on my coconut water test (below).
    I think they are condemning all kinds of coconut waters.

Water from food is usually very consistent and less influenced by natural factors than the ground waters we drink. Green or leafy plants use their fruits and seeds to store the high deuterium water depleted by its chloroplasts. The water (juices) of fruits are, therefore, usually very high in deuterium whereas the pulp of some fruit is comprised on a mix of highly deuterium depleted fats and carbohydrates with varying concentrations of deuterium that tend to be on the higher side. On the other hand, the green parts of a
    plant, its leaves, frons, etc., are very low in deuterium.
    Coconut water would fall into the juice description as demonstrated by the extremely high deuterium value reported by the 2H Water Test.

=====================================
    upload_2018-1-13_11-44-15.png

seanb4 likes this.
  15. drezy

drezy New Member

That's really funny and true.

You're right. Sure we're a curious and plucky bunch but we care.

FWIW your zeal for DDW and testing did influence me. I sent my water sample out two days ago. I'll report back with the results.

One odd note is that my wife and son reported one day of looser bowels after I changed out my inline UV sterilizer. I'm not sure how to interpret that one...

I like it.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Something does not adds up.

My coconut water test condemns all coconut waters.
    Dr Boros talks highly positively about coconut water.

/////////////////

seanb4 likes this.
  17. Inger

Inger Silver

Jan, what exact values did your coconut water deuterium test show? Or did you not get the results yet...

Well it does not surprise me if coconut water is high.. because coconuts grow only in areas with very strong sunlight.. I bet it is great to drink when you live where it grows and you are out in the sun, but not so for someone like me who lives in the north Germany. I used to love coconut water but I have not had it fo many many years because it just felt off.. after I met Jack and learned more about the rules of nature ;)

Brent Patrick and JanSz like this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Post #488 above have a copy of test results.

Your surprise surprises me.
    Read my other posts after the post with test results.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jans take your coconut water and freeze it.......then place it in 25 ppm, 50ppm, 75 ppm, 100 ppm, 125 ppm, 150 ppm and see when the ice sinks........that is how I test stuff at home. Not all coconut water is the same. The coconut water out of the coconut is the best. Most coconut water in a market is processed.

Nick Nas, Mayuri, seanb4 and 5 others like this.
  20. Inger

Inger Silver

Thank you Jan, now I see it! That is pretty high, 156 ppm.. uh!