1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium in foods

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by kris90, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

I wonder if that's why people feel tired when they are in high humidity environments? And if it's a huge "tell"...

Mayuri likes this.
  2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey JanSz.. That was one saying I always believe "Everything does happen for a reason." I hope your blower works too.

3. Penny

Penny New Member

4. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

5. Thanks for this Penny, The lab i was going to take my water to is still closed for the Christmas break so I’m going to order that cignaturehealth test. You’ve just saved me over $300. I’m very grateful. Xx

6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

What is sal.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So far my blower is reliable.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There was a time that pigs were fed until they got really fat.
    The first 3 or more inches below their skin was nothing but fat.

Today, sometime you can get bacon with skin on it.
    Now insert 3" of fat between top of that bacon and a skin. That is sal.
    It takes a year for a pig to develop bacon.
    It takes another year or more to develop sal.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yaaaay wooooof wooof :)

JanSz likes this.
  10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Very interesting. Never new that about bacon. I wonder why there isn't bacon from beef, if the is then I had no clue.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You can get lard, pigs or beef.
    It is melted fat.

I do not like that lard from pigs.
    That lard is made from fat around intestines, it taste different.
    Lard from sal or sal itself are highly tasteful.
    But I have not seen lard from sal being sold in USA.

Be careful buying lard in supermarkets, they are hydrogenated.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  12. taiyang

taiyang New Member

"total time outside 1 1/2 hours." i like the idea of maximizing time outside and keeping that in mind. i was helping a neighbor do a little snow shoveling to make a path for her car to get out. she is 67 and was really moving that snow! i told her to just load the snow on the shovel and drag the shovel on the ground to save her back, but she said it was more comfortable to just haul it up. her mom is still alive at 85, so maybe good mtDNA at play here. my paternal grandparents were doing hard work in the fields with us when they were in their 70s and 80s, so that's the model i grew up with (if your soft tissues can take it). thank goodness even with a little bit of a twisted spine (from gymnastics when i was young?? it doesn't hurt at all, anyway), i haven't had any injuries up to now, 52 yo. my mother and grandmother died in their 70s, so that's what i'm working with. however, my paternal grandfather lived in good health until 94 and his mom died at 80 from complications (?) from diabetes. maybe the significant difference there was that he stayed on the farm while she moved to the city and lived there for years and years.

Antonis likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.cignaturehealth.com/
    BREATHYTM TEST
    MEASURES DEUTERIUM IN TISSUE. (using breath condensate)
    ------------------------------
    2HEALTHTM TEST
    MEASURES DEUTERIUM IN SALIVA, URINE, ETC.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get this two tests.
    If your breath condensate is over 130ppm
    start using DDW 105ppm
    and keep retesting monthly or bi-monthly

that is usually 1 part of 25ppm DDW and 2 parts of tap water
    but
    RO water and coconut water is what I use

Do that as long as it takes to get you under 130ppm
    then
    repeat DDW once a year (per their advice)
    but I will use my first Breathy test as less general guideline.

==============================================

I suggest also testing using:
    Spectracell micronutrient analysis
    and
    DUTCHtest.com

and
    excess of Lugols
    //

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Sheddie likes this.
  14. shiran

shiran Curious

Dose anyone have experience with snoring? Can the mask help?

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Cholesterol is your most important nutrient. It’s literally required for everything you do from walking to thinking to making hormones. When deuterium gets into cholesterol, it changes its structure and the way it reacts. For instance, a proper interaction with specific light frequencies in sunlight is needed to break down cholesterol and turn it into vitamin D and hormones like testosterone and estrogen. Anyone with weight issues or abnormal cholesterol, vitamin D or hormone levels should perform this test.

--------------------
    So, sunlight cannot do its job when Deuterium is too high.

philip malone and Inger like this.
  16. taiyang

taiyang New Member

if my vita d level is 'good' not taking any supplemental vitamin d , does that point to me having a safer level of deuterium? also, i want to understand the concept of heteroplasmy of the mitochondria. doesn't it include the idea that some tissues might be far from a tipping point into heteroplasmy leading to death, while other tissues have a high degree of heteroplasmy, and be close to a fatal tipping point? how can a breath test tell me how healthy i am? it might come back ok, but miss the fact that i have a high degree of heteroplasmy in one kind of tissue. it's just like the highly sensitive c-reactive protein test. i believe it can be a low number, signaling low inflammation, but not be proof that one's heteroplasmy rate is uniformly low in all tissues. i guess we should strive to always lessen our load of deuterium no matter what the outcome of a test.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I doubt.

18. taiyang

taiyang New Member

i edited that post. do you have any more thoughts on it?

19. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Which test??

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-1-5_14-53-44.png

Antonis and Penny like this.