1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium in foods

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by kris90, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Jack, this deuterium story that you're laying-out is just stunning. I have learnt many things from your teaching over the last 5 years, but this is your most exceptional work to date.
    Thank you.

Quick question for Jack or any others who want to chip in:

With my new DDW knowledge, I've booked a holiday from my UK location at 54degN to a volcanic island at 16degN for 2 weeks. Any tips on how I can deplete as much D2O as possible while I'm there?
    Should I stick to my very low carb epi-paleo uk winter diet and just get as much sun, sea, grounding and sleep as I can?
    I have no health issues, but I have been using a lot of coffee and drinking too much of the English beer here in the uk lately. I know beer is an error! Otherwise, things- light cycles, nnEMF etc are under control.
    I'd like to kick start things during my 2 weeks away.

Any suggestions?

Nicolaj SĂžlvsten likes this.
  2. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Since we deplete deuterium while we sleep, is it ok to drink lemon in a glass of water to help the process along before we turn in for the night Jack, or is that a no bueno?

Brent Patrick and Josh Rosenthal like this.
  3. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

wouldn;t controlling high deuterium pre puberty be wise also... not necessarily deuterium depletion but deuterium consciousness?

4. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I take it straight whenever I remember, kinda like the taste.

5. Penny

Penny New Member

What about Crater Lake? I mean, that's high up and an ex volcano and the water is super cold (45 degrees) plus you can cliff dive:) Actually, it's my Mecca... :)

6. Penny

Penny New Member

Also, natural folate can be found in the zest of the lemon which would help the serine to glycine conversion... I read also that P5P helps that too - I wonder if that is why it is the hottest supplement in the autistic world? Because it helps deplete deuterium... Lemons it is then:)

WalterNL likes this.
  7. drezy

drezy New Member

I'll save everyone else the time. I checked and there are no low deuterium holiday mince pies, yule logs, sugar plums, gingerbread, panettone, or fruit cake.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Laura C, Theka, Lyndsey Bates and 7 others like this.
  8. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

If this has already been covered elsewhere please give me the link but does anyone know how the CAM plants (Pineapple, agave, etc) rate on deuterium compared to C3 and C4? I imagine they'd contain more than C3 but not sure...

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I told you in APril 2016 webinar what was coming. Go back and listen to it.......I spent over 1.5 hours talking protons.

Penny and caroline like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DDW is always good. The addition of lemons and lime I dont do past sunset

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It makes my point from the "why ask why" patreon blog. When you don't know what is on the menu you are afflicted with the Dunning Kruger effect = modern medicine and biochemistry. This is why we are taken advantage of by Big Pharma.

Mystic Rose60 and Brent Patrick like this.
  12. shiran

shiran Curious

I think the best is to dilute in water, some people commit with oil, here olive oil for example

Bonnie and kris90 like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What is life to a creative black swan? Know your sculptor by being a sculptor.

How is evolving possible without a certain degree of discomfort? Mitochondriacs are all artists, forever sculpting life by being more like water in a rhythmic dance with the Sun and the Earth, continuously chiseled by the state of flow in life. Atrophy is the Luciferian sculptor, eager to preserve bliss, the reign of ignorance and fake comfort.

[​IMG]

14. drezy

drezy New Member

The blog "THE BIO-PHYSICS OF ADHD" really got to me when it comes to kids. I haven't yet worked oysters or shrimp into lunches, but my son and I sat and calculated how many lunches I've made for him since his pre-K years. I've cooked up and packed around 1,980 lunches. About halfway into that number the lunches switched over to paleo/keto. My personal favorite is when I send in smoked pork ribs and my son reports that once he unseals his food thermos kids gather around, smell, and watch.

While visiting, sadly I've seen kids that eat two theater sized boxes of candy for their lunch for more than one year in a row now. Like anyone here can guess those are the kids that are showing more severe emotional and behavioral problems around the age 12-14 than the average kid.

Part and parcel, along with sharing his knowledge and the connections he's made, Doc ends up putting in a position when you can see a trainwreck from a mile away, something I'm sure he's witnessed so often in his career. It's as unsettling as it is informative.

Speaking of vinegar, my boy's lunch for the next two days will be Goan Pork Vindaloo * with the cooking method and some ingredients altered(No fat marbling in the cut no purchase) to fit the methods mentioned in the "Survivors Soup" blog. Not exactly deuterium perfect but heads and shoulders better than average I think. Watch your back Betty Crocker I'm putting my hausfrau apron on...

* - I'm a food history book buff(easy b/c there's less than 20) and this is as close to the original intent of the dish vindaloo that I mentioned to @Sean Waters here .

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse

Staying naked in one time zone
    Religious watching of sunrises and noons
    drinking 95ppm DDW
    eating salo with garlic

should help him a little

Sean Waters likes this.
  16. drezy

drezy New Member

@JanSz I think this soon to be preheated school lunch would pass even your fat requirement standards with it's yellow hue from fresh turmeric root.

IMG_4395.JPG

Where I am with my understanding, this is what the implications of understanding deuterium looks like for a middle school lunch.

Phosphene likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Based upon what I said last night in the Dec Q&A of 2017 be ready for the nuclear implication I'm going to unleash on my Dr. Jack Kruse FB page today.

Brent Patrick, JanSz and drezy like this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Describe content.

19. shiran

shiran Curious

Can you share with us what is inside? Fat for sure...

20. shiran

shiran Curious

From the minute my breastfeeding lunches got to the end around one year of age... for me as a mom it was a job literally making breakfast lunch and dinner sending it to kindergarten and school...
    Most parents choose the easy way ...And look for short cuts

drezy likes this.