1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

deuterium in a woman's body

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by shiran, Nov 2, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Foxglove and drezy like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^correct which is why I am so interested in Women, Mothers, and grandmothers. Their choices are the key to the puzzle of the germ line and what you experience.
    JanSz and drezy like this.
  3. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

I have a hunch that part of that isn't due to the size of the baby per se, it's the ability to carry out vaginal birth properly. I don't think a lot of women have the muscle integrity, hormone signalling and skin elasticity to carry it out. Some of us have small hips (development issues) and they make us lay on our backs with nerve blocks. If you look up traditional birthing positions, most of them involve orienting your body so you can brace yourself against a tree or a pole to counter your forces and pop the baby out. Between the state of our bodies and the state of the hospitals... I've always heard stories of women in traditional societies "giving birth in the fields," cutting the umbilical cord with their teeth, and getting back to work. I could be wrong, but I don't think a 10-lb baby would kill one of those women. Especially if you consider that women used to start giving birth as younger teenagers.
  4. My mother was born in 1945 in February in Bournemouth UK and was given up for adoption. Her mother had cause to hide her pregnancy (her 4th) and mum was born malnourished with rickets, one small kidney, heart murmur, mental health issues and later developed emphysema (died at 72 after flu vac). Mum grew up in UK and moved to Sydney in 1965. I was born in Sydney Australia 1967 when my mother was 22 with calcium deficiency (fed lambs brains) and had 13 fillings in my teeth before the age of 15. After nearly a year of basking in the sunlight everyday at latitude 24 my husband and i recently had our vitamin D tested and his was 159 and mine was 84 and my AM cortisol was low. Can I thank Granny for this?
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I do not know the general reason, but the (good) way you are describing your Circadian Rhythm,
    reason for low cortisol is likely
    low Pregnenolone.

It is nice to do all in natural way,
    but there is a point when you should consider supplemets.

Before I would supplement, I would do complete DUTCH test.
    Fatty Acids
    Spectracell Micronutrients

and
    the latest
    Brethy

Stay away from Coconut Water

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    seanb4 likes this.
  6. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

My mom smoked while she was pregnant. She once said to me that as a one year old and up I used to eat only the butter from breakfast. . .
    Deuterium depletion. Gulp.