1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

deuterium in a woman's body

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by shiran, Nov 2, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

After the November webinar and all it nugget ..
    The dots are coming closer together
    I'm drawn to the starting point in us woman ...
    it's so important to educate the young ladies, our daughters , the little girl that holds inside her body the eggs the next generation to come ..
    Wondering what roll plays deuterium inside the eeg and spurm

Dose deuterium depleted out in our pirod ? Dose it pass the placenta?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think it does go with every month,.

3. shiran

shiran Curious

Wonder if Brest milk is deuterium depleted?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Women have more body fat so that should answer that. They are the programmers of the child's mitochondria, hypothalamus, and of their fat mass and the microbiome. Guess why? They have more light information buried in them.

shiran likes this.
  5. shiran

shiran Curious

I wish more women would acknowledge the great light they have in side them and use it wisely

ValerieBee and Emma Sabin like this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

This includes breast milk
    http://iicbe.org/upload/8074C0915054.pdf Determination of deuterium concentration in biological fluids by NMR spectroscopy

JanSz likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Reality 22 blog on Patreon today makes more connections about this.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse

By now thanks to you I know that:

deuterium depleted water improves survival in all cancers so far tested in humans

Also that it should only be used by people who stopped growing, say after 30th birthday.

Question:
    My 30.75 yo daughter in law,
    is pregnant.

Is DDW advisable to use while pregnant?

//////////////////////

10. Allin

Allin New Member

This is just my thought. Seems that deuterium is needed in baby growth and development which comes from the mother. That being said, I would guess that having a baby would decrease the overall total deuterium amount in the mother. I bet some of the organs in the woman would give up or "donate" more deuterium to the baby than would other organs. In 2018, I would guess every woman in a big city would be exposed to more nnEMF & RF and have a higher heteroplasty rate (%) and would pass this "rate (%)" onto the baby. In 2018 I would advise sun, grounding, blue blockers and DDW to someone pregnant and would add CT before they got pregnant. I always come back to the under 130ppm as the target for the adult and would think having someone that is pregnant under 130 ppm would not be detrimental to her health or the baby's. A little more that 2 cents worth, maybe :)

brandie and JanSz like this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm not so sure .... in the wild a female mammal that fills up with (controlled by the light cycle), deuterium loaded food and water, may need to reach higher levels in order to successfully mate in the fall, and pass some of that deuterium on to any offspring, and/or lose it slowly because of seasonal cold dark and boring ... So the optimum deuterium levels for female mammals in general may depend on the latitude and whether they are "in season". Human females may have naturally fluctuating levels within each month when not pregnant, which may differ during pregnancy, as well as seasonal changes. There seems to be processes such as the period, or during pregnancy possibly early trimester nausea and vomiting, that can reduce the deuterium .... But what if there's not enough .....? not enough deuterium may be a quantum signal of lack of sexual maturity, reducing the probability of conception, or a sign that there's not enough deuterium to maintain a pregnancy. As a 60 year old post menopausal woman getting under 130ppm is one thing ..... but if I was younger and trying to conceive or carry a pregnancy to term and breast feed, I would think very carefully before accepting 130ppm as the standard to aim for. The study actually made me feel uncomfortable ... :confused:

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why would you consider it unless you know the kid is at risk for childhood cancer or mitochondrial disease because your daughter germ line is a deuterium bomb?

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The amount of deuterium for pregnancy used to be set by the environment mom and fetus were in........now that signaling is co-opted by man and his light waves........truthfully there is no way to know what is optimal now.........but the amount of babies being born with autism sure is a tell..........

Alex97232, Brent Patrick and brandie like this.
  14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

If its an autism 80%/20% male female ratio, and their gender wasn't protective enough, are the deuterium implications more severe in the 20% females as compared to the 80 % males?

15. drezy

drezy Gold

So would a pregnant woman floating in a cenote and soaking up some chronic sun be a preferable depleting mechanism if the woman's germ line was not a deuterium bomb?

Brent Patrick and JanSz like this.
  16. Allin

Allin New Member

My understanding is the size of the babies are increasing making a vaginal birth more difficult....

drezy likes this.
  17. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

Or what about those of us who haven't had babies, but hopefully will in the next 5-10 years? In the absence of real information (which terrifies me), I'm doping up on the oysters and sunlight.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Their germline is the key.........

Allin likes this.
  19. Exactly Allin you may find this interesting

DEUTERIUM1.jpg

drezy, JanSz and Allin like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Foxglove, brandie and JanSz like this.