1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium Free Water

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Danco3636, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Ok I understand what your saying. I don't agree as to my tap water because I have smelt bleach coming from my tap water and I wouldn't trust it with fluoride. I know what your telling me is just get the DDW period. I will have to see what to do here then.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Earlier I said:
    "But I tested Costco RO water and it is worthless (for your purpose), but at least I know what it have
    149.4 ppm (D/H)"

That is to be understood,
    if you would use it as:
    the only water that you would use hoping that it would help you with Deuterium excess.

But,
    with all my research, I am still coming around to use it (the Costco RO water)
    as a add on to my mix.

My current mix contain Aquafina, but with all the info I am getting it looks like I will be back to Costco RO water.
    So the mix will be:
    one part of Preventa-25
    two parts of (Costco RO water)
    that should result in:
    (25+2*149.4)/3=107.93 ppm (D/H)

Today (2/26/2018) I am on day #78 drinking this type of mix.
    I will test again, likely on day #90 (in 2-3 weeks).
    Will post results when I get them
    and
    adjust my mix if I have to.
    Currently I am hoping fo ATP-RPM=about 70%
    but that is just a goal.

////

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    Brent Patrick, Sheddie and Jude like this.
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Oooooooh Okay. I miss understood you. How to you feel on it. Does drinking DDW make you feel sleepy, energetic, hungry or any different.

Jude likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

More energetic.
    My nightly peeing improved.

I am not sure what to think about sleeping.
    I go to bed 10PM, fall asleep right away, usually sleep as a log till 4AM, so 6 hrs.
    Then the next two hours is a hit and miss.

5. Allin

Allin New Member

Received my second test from Cignature Health : Close to Target.

2017_DEC_12_BREATH 145.5 ppm of deuterium
    2018_FEB_10_BREATH 130.2 ppm of deuterium
    Optimal Target is ≤130

2017_DEC_12_BREATH 20.5 %
    2018_FEB_10_BREATH 51.1 %
    Optimal Target is >51.5%
    ATP-RPM idling values of 20% to 50% are common. A range of 70% and above may be desired. Mine is currently 51.1%

6. Valerie

Valerie Gold

Allin, can you comment on how it has impacted your health?
    Thanks

drezy likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thanks for posting.
    My next test I will be doing i couple weeks, when I get to day #90 of DDW use.

Anyhow, we can see that DDW is making difference.
    /

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Sounds like its working.

9. Allin

Allin New Member

FYI: I went into a bit more detail in our conversation link.

10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Allin,

Can you give that link.

11. Allin

Allin New Member

More clarity of thought and focus. Less critical of self and negative self talk. More energy and consistency in greeting the sunrise, wearing blue blockers, etc. (Sometimes I was in a catch 22; I didn't have energy and focus to do what I needed to do move forward.) Others had a bigger influence on me and I was more concerned of what they thought. Wanting to fit in with the herd can be hard to over come after decades of training and practice. LOL

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nice It appears your neocortex ATPase is spinning well.

13. Allin

Allin New Member

Working on it brother.

14. drezy

drezy Gold

Not to go full out bromance here, but I don't say it enough and want you to know. You dudes with a few more years on you than me ( @JanSz & @shah78 ) are really inspiring to me and others. I see you embrace change, push through initial discomfort, and stay disciplined. It's great pace setting for me, strips me of any excuses, and helps me stay focused. Yet another big benefit of this forum.

Sheddie, freesia and shah78 like this.
  15. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I ditto to what you say but I am not sure if i fall in the Jan and Shah area, I know approximately there age but not sure of yours Drezy. I turned 54 on Feb 6th,
    I ditto to what you say but I am not sure if i fall in the Jan and Shah area, I know approximately there age but not sure of yours Drezy. I turned 54 on Feb 6th, so I think I am in between I know you have to be at least 15-20 yrs younger then me.

16. freesia

freesia Old Member

That's great progress for a couple of months....good work!

17. Stian Van Zweden

Stian Van Zweden New Member

That's very interesting!

How much does this testing cost?

18. Tanya

Tanya Gold

19. Stian Van Zweden

Stian Van Zweden New Member

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When they receive your samples they will send you e-mail telling you about it.
    From that time in about 3 weeks you will receive e-mail with results.

Stian Van Zweden and Tanya like this.