1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium Free Water

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Danco3636, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Tanya

Tanya Gold

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Tanya likes this.
  3. Tanya

Tanya Gold

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Nice find, so Argentina also produces DDW. Or maybe they buy it from Qlarivia (Romania) and re-brand it?

JanSz likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

"DDWATER 50 (50 ppm) 2 L x 6 bottles" is deuterium depleted water that reduces deuterium contained in normal natural water at a rate of 150 ppm. Deuterium depleted water produced in Argentina and Romania was subjected to R · O membrane filtration treatment in Japan, and the deuterium concentration was adjusted to 50 ppm and bottled.

So it is a RO water.
    New (to me) information.
    RO should not be underestimated.

One RO is not the same as another RO.

Qlarivia-25 cost 8.52 per bottle or 17.04 $/liter
    DDWATER 50 (50ppm) cost 283.38/(12)=23.615 US$/Liter

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  7. Tanya

Tanya Gold

It appears that it includes free shipping as well?

8. Tanya

Tanya Gold

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://samurai-mall.com/products/detail.php?product_id=10118

Super light water DDWATER 25 (25 ppm) 500 ml × 8 bottles Water · beverage Deuterium depleted water (super light water)
    Free Shipping

USD 182.97(tax included)

(¥ 21,565)
    =========================
    182.97/4=45.7425 US$/liter

Qlarivia-25 is exactly same water but cost 17.04 US$/liter

=====================

Preventa-25 from CignatureHealth cost $37.45 us$/liter

======================

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

:thumbsup::thumbsdown: Greta fromm Argentina but not available on the local market. Just like grassfed beef !

@drezy I think we produce it. But it seems to go straight abroad for dollars rather than pesos. Give me all the info you have on it and I will investigate it.

I have just sent an enquiry to a company in Patagonia who produce glaciar water to ask D content They will get back to me.

Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  11. drezy

drezy New Member

Markets tend to do that kind of thing. A few years ago US chicken production took a hit because natural gas was sent to Japan to fill in after the Fukashima energy crisis. It's all tied together so much now.

What do you need from me?

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hi Drezy, I think I found out what I needed to know from the bottle already. It is not on teh shelves here. Thank you though.

14. Allin

Allin New Member

Water fast I can handle but a dry fast, I would have to get my head around the idea first. Your visual of draining the swamp, I like.

15. Tanya

Tanya Gold

@Allin, If you Google, you'll find plenty of information about it. There are many people who benefitted so much from doing it. Still, it is not recommended to anyone who is extremely toxic or who has never experienced any fasting at all.

16. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Hi everyone!

I just recently learnd about another water called Penta and purchased four cases of 12/1 liter bottles to try here. I'm waiting for the company to email me back about the deuterium ppm information.

Has anyone else purchased/tried Penta here?

Here's the link to their website.

"Penta is sourced from a natural aquifer in California. Rain and snow percolate down high mountain peaks and this water collects underground beneath a protective seal of solid rock and clay until we bring it to the surface for bottling. We make every effort to preserve the water’s natural qualities before purification and pull thousands of water samples annually at our source to ensure optimum quality from the start."

https://pentawater.com/pages/why-penta

Alex97232 and JanSz like this.
  17. crbonar

crbonar New Member

Did you hear from them yet?

tks
    Randy

18. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I mentioned Penta water in one of my earlier posts. It was part of Amy Yasko's protocol for helping autistic children. Penta water is widely available in the USA. This is the response I got from the Penta:
    t looks like our original response didn't make it through to you. You can review Penta's full water quality report for more informationregarding its composition. In regards to it being considered light water, we will have to get back to you on that as it isn't something that has been asked.
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.
    Thank you.

live pure,
    support

penta water
    pentawater.com
    @pentawater

l

Alex97232 and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2062/7563/t/2/assets/Penta_WQR.pdf

Word deuterium does not exist in that report.

///////////

Alex97232 and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  20. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))