1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium Free Water

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Danco3636, Dec 8, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Calculations may or may not be good.
    But would be good approximation.
    So what are the results of that calculation?

Direct information from company seems as better quality information.

-----------
    Note;
    I already got burned heavily assuming D ppm of coconut water.

There are always way to parse and say truth but not complete truth.
    (by mistake)

///////////////

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  2. Tanya

Tanya Gold

This is how dry fasting practitioners explain this approach. Heavy water is concentrated in fatty areas, with liver containing 2-3 times as much as any other fat deposits. During dry fast, the trapped deuterium is released and excreted from your body. Liver cleansing occurs during the night between 1 -3 AM. That is one of the reasons why it is important to wait until morning to relieve yourself.

JanSz likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Tanya
    Good info.
    What can be inferred when stool:
    floats
    sink

4. Tanya

Tanya Gold

@JanSz Sorry, Nothing came across on this subject. I'll keep an eye on it.

5. drezy

drezy New Member

Doc has mentioned his bristol stool score in the past.

One inference:
    Often a floater is considered a sign that you are not processing your fats. Kinda makes sense to me. If the fat is going straight through fats do float on water.

A different inference:
    You could possibly just need a more engaging hobby.

seanb4 and brandie like this.
  6. Tanya

Tanya Gold

drezy likes this.
  7. brandie

brandie CherokeeSol

Dr K has also said stools sink when you're getting rid of deuterium. I feel like he implied floating stools are a sign there's less deuterium in the stool. I hadn't considered which one was ideal.
    I think he said this in his Christmas Eve eve interview with Nathan Walz from Mexico.

drezy likes this.
  8. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

From your link
    E=mc^2 . . . . BOOM!

Tanya and drezy like this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I suppose (longer than overnight) dry fasting not being safe for anyone of "advanced age" comes down to heteroplasmy ...? Overnight dry fasting during darkness reminds me of Alexander Wunsch mentioning that Finsen's red room treatment for smallpox was related to subtractive frequencies ..... I suspect, and I'd want to know if sunlight during extended dry fasting could be an issue.

I've also been watching an animated video of the cell organelles moving around the watery cell, extended dry fasting would impact that .... I found this http://www.mdpi.com/2073-4409/7/1/1/htm Intra- and Intercellular Quality Control Mechanisms of Mitochondria. I was thinking in terms of water for the fusion, fission and transmitophagy, and the extracellular vesicles and tunnelling nanotubes....... When my FIL and mum were dying, they first refused food, and then water .... it had me thinking that extended dry fasting could be a last ditch attempt if the situation is dire, or all else has failed, but potentially a big risk as a mitochondrial hack.

I'd also be worried that deuterium in the body isn't necessarily bound with water and in fat tissue ... And if redox is poor in a tissue, even if deuterium is released, there's the potential for it being released from a place of relative safety, (like my fat cells) and finishing up accumulating in my "weakest link" ... I may have misunderstood it :confused: but I thought that drinking DDW helps "rescue" mitochondria by providing light H+..? Extended dry fasting wouldn't provide that ... ?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4733494/ Submolecular regulation of cell transformation by deuterium depleting water exchange reactions in the tricarboxylic acid substrate cycle. I'm still going through it, :confused: but my first questions are if a cancer cell becomes dehydrated, would its now higher ratio of deuterium in the remaining water promote cell growth or metastasis? Would doing the hack in complete darkness for the 2-3 days make a difference?

Extended dry fasting also seems to break the "redox before detox" rule so at 60 and with my n=1 issues, and with questions piling up ... so far its a no for me .....:)

Sheddie likes this.
  10. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

I found this at my local Sprouts. Seems like a good choice based on description. 2.79/Litre

A52FC532-3B00-4880-BDAA-E5E533A21727.jpeg FC77160E-B88F-4408-8547-54C503488938.jpeg

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is the price?
    What is the D ppm?
    Where one can get it? Post link.

upload_2018-1-20_15-23-57.png

If it cannot withstand sunlight, is it really that good?

upload_2018-1-20_15-26-45.png

///

12. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

I think that's because of the plastic bottle. I found it at Sprouts. I don't know anything except what I already said. It should be tested. The website had all kinds of quality tests but no mention of Deuterium content. I went water-hunting today, and this was my best find, aside from Aquafina.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So far Aquafina is the benchmark to beat. 139.5ppm

Make sure that you do not drink coconut water.

Foxglove likes this.
  14. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

16. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

No it's not there. But someone said that the Canadian Arctic has the lowest concentration in the world, so it might be worth testing.

If that's true, it makes a big difference for me because my Mt ancestors went thru Alaska. Maybe I'm built for lower D and that's why I'm not healthy. Maybe this Alaskan lake was forming when they went thru the Arctic!
    (Cries overdramatically) :love:

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If it is wort for you, test it.
    It cost $75

/

18. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

For the sake of Science, and possibly helping other people, I'm glad to do so. Can you post the link? And how long did yours take?

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

CignatureHealth.com

it take 3 weeks
    $75

So far those waters have a higher deuterium content than Aquafina.

If that water is local to you, and not available for sale over internet, it may have limited value to other people, specially if it is not as good as Aquafina with 139.5ppm deuterium.

20. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Zowie, I just picked one up today at Sprouts, too! Label said TDS @ 83 mg/L (not in ppm, neither a deuterium rating) and that it was "microfiltered and ozonated." My label gave the commercial site as, www.clearalaskan.com which auto-switches to https://www.alaskaglacier.com/. The source is given as Eklutna Lake, Alaska. Water from the glacier of the same name. pH 7.8

(Icelandic is 'smoother' in taste, to me.)

Foxglove likes this.