1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium Free Water

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Danco3636, Dec 8, 2017.

1. JanSz likes this.
  2. Tanya

Tanya Gold

There is one more method of deuterium depletion - dry fasting, which can stimulate more fat breakdown, following with the release of deuterium. After 2 days doing it (no water at all, as we absorb 2/3/ of it through our skin), your body begins consumption of your stored reserves. This method is quite popular in Russia. It is described in a book "Dry medical fasting - myth and reality" by Dr. Sergei Filonov. Here is a link to an article describing 2.5 days of dry fasting 2.5 day dry fast: dehydration as detox – vizböjt

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Is someone able to recognize this water
    I got it from the header, using link above.

upload_2018-1-17_11-30-40.png

upload_2018-1-17_11-32-19.png

4. karenr

karenr Silver

5. karenr

karenr Silver

(oops, for some reason I'm not able to edit my posts)
    On that page, under Second International Congress, Photo gallery, scroll almost all the way down.

6. The water I get from Canmore for free is 130ppm.

Tara.P and Benjamin Stone like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dry medical fasting

I have nothing against that method, will have to read some more
    but
    that suggests to me that with "normal" DDW use there should be a merit in going "to low" .
    How low?
    For how long? Likely short, 2-3 days is length of dry fast.

I am using now Preventa25 one part mixed with two parts of plain water.
    How does
    Half and half or straight Preventa-25 for 2 days sounds?
    one plus two parts=(25+2*150)/3=108.33 ppm
    one plus one parts=(25+150)/2=87.5 ppm
    straight =25ppm

Reading elsewhere I thought about some magic ppm level being 60ppm
    So one plus one sounds better now

Comments??

Brent Patrick likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It looks like Preventa does not want to sell its product in USA to civilians.
    Even if it did
    As of now Qlarivia is the product to compare with.
    Note
    waiting for some civilian to actually attempting to buy it to see if any strings are attached.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The picture on the header is not of Preventa, so there is another product.

But there are two more pictures where bottles have a yellow band
    that mat be Preventa 125
    [​IMG]
    upload_2018-1-17_12-4-13.png

upload_2018-1-17_12-3-56.png

upload_2018-1-17_12-5-31.png

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Also
    over hydration may be overrated

Yes/No ??????????????
    ////////////////

11. Tanya

Tanya Gold

@JanSz Dry fasting can be very dangerous unless one knows what he or she is doing. Oleg Vinogradov in his Russian book Dry Fasting does not recommend to anyone in advanced age.
    As far as Preventa. I imagine that they instructed you at CignatureHealth how to properly consume it. From what I understand from reading Russian articles - you supposed to drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach - very slowly, keeping it in your mouth before you swallow it. Then you do the same before you go to bed.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  12. Tanya

Tanya Gold

13. karenr

karenr Silver

WalterNL, JanSz and Tanya like this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Nothing so complicated.
    Simple is better.

My instructions (from CignatureHealth):
    Test deuterium level before using Preventa-25
    Mix one volume of Preventa-25 with two volumes of plain water.
    Use it as the only water source for drinking, of drinks, or food preparations.
    Test about monthly
    Adjust

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Brent Patrick, Tanya and karenr like this.
  15. karenr

karenr Silver

@Tanya , I wonder why. Cignature Health advises drinking it throughout the day, not in one or two sittings, and the same as you ordinarily use water including in tea, soup, etc.

16. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Karen, I probably should have mentioned that if someone is using ddw for health recovery, that is what they recommend doing for the first 6 days. There was no explanation for it, but my sense is that it will just get better absorbed.

karenr likes this.
  17. SamZ

SamZ Gold

I emailed the company to find out. I do not know the calculation to PPM but they said that it's not common to use PPM. ‰ of standard mean ocean water is

18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I was thinking along the same lines. Drinking DDW before sleeping (presuming not eating after sunset), and again at sunrise might allow the DDW to be absorbed as is, as opposed to it "diluting" the deuterium content of any food. I've been wondering if "diluting" the CSF or bloodstream attracts excess deuterium from other tissues to keep the CSF or blood within the "normal" range?

I was thinking that a hibernating bear would be doing a long dry fast, but they are also cold dark and boring, and fat burning, not producing urine or faeces, but recycling their fat store derived DDW, perhaps excreting deuterium via the breath....? Although humans have shrunk hibernation to 2 hours at night, I suppose that technically humans are designed to dry fast overnight ... the longer the hours of darkness, the longer the dry fast .....? so variable depending on latitude and season? And then there's the potential cellular tide changes as a result of the phases of the moon ...... :):confused: DDW moon phase hack anyone ..?:p

Tanya, Sheddie and karenr like this.
  19. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

VSMOW is 155ppm, so when you have the promille change relative to VSMOW, you can calculate it by subtracting that promille from 155ppm.

Sheddie likes this.