1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium Free Water

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Danco3636, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

Thank you so much for your detailed response. Currently I drink about 3-4 12oz glasses of water a da (tap water filtered though a gravity filter). The only deterium depleted water I have had so far is the kind I make by freezing and setting out in the sun but only occasionally because it takes time. I know I need to improve in this area, thanks again for all your info.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder how much of good stuff you have filtered out.
    It is good to eat dirt.

So many if not most allergies and autoimmune problems are due to excessive cleanliness.

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  3. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

I'm sure you are right JanSz (I do tend to be a neat freak) - didn't realize that a gravity filter removed more good dirt than reverse Osmosis - that's good to know.