1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium Free Water

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Danco3636, Dec 8, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder how much of good stuff you have filtered out.
    It is good to eat dirt.

So many if not most allergies and autoimmune problems are due to excessive cleanliness.

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  2. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

I'm sure you are right JanSz (I do tend to be a neat freak) - didn't realize that a gravity filter removed more good dirt than reverse Osmosis - that's good to know.

3. Niceshott7

Niceshott7 New Member

Hello
    In an attempt to lower deterium levels in water do we freeze the water to a solid or only until its partially frozen where we drain the ice but drink the unfrozen water? I'm hoping to find water at 145 ppm then freeze it to get it to 135 ppm min acceptable drinking water levels. Any suggestions for using bottled spring water from Canada or the norther states with lower deuterium levels?

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Save yourself time with freezing.
    But if you want to have 4 liters of 135ppm water
    take 3.5 liter water from the tap of your kitchen sink
    and mix it with one 1/2 liter bottle of DDW-25 ppm (costing $7.5)
    that should last you 2 days if you are average drinker
    and
    much longer if you are succesful with under-drinking project.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/sincerest-greetings.23953/page-2#post-275030

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Insights from last nights Q & A 7/28/19: Fullerenes can be used in electrostatic membranes to make DDW from potable water. I would not expect a biochemist to know about new physical chemistry being used in biophysics labs. The structural and dynamic effects of lipophilic C60 derivatives in phospholipid bilayers is an area my water researchers are using to lower the costs of DDW. Using the topologic effects of graphene and light is also being employed now too. Our aim is to put science on lowering the costs of the water. I don't believe this is the focus of the group at UCLA at this time. There is a difference between the recommendations of a research biochemist and a clinician. One might align with marketers in their academic center to profit from the sale of DDW and testing of deuterium levels. The other might actually try to use the latest in biophysics research to partner with researchers who want to make DDW available for pennies on the dollar so mankind can benefit mankind It is a novel topologic insulator like graphene that can be used to create DDW because they can be made magnetic cheaply?
    • Did you know that carbon sixty and graphene have these biophysical abilities?
    • Graphene membranes also are magnetic and this helps make DDW because of the varying magnetic moment of deuterons vs H+ = also the domain of biophysics and not biochemistry. These are all effects not covered in standard enzymatic flux reactions in any medical biochemical book. Be careful who packs your parachute folks. Find a center who supports the survival of the wisest instead of supporting the survival of their P & L statement.
    https://www.siliconrepublic.com/machines/magnetic-graphene-breakthrough-laws-of-physics

Antonis and Brent Patrick like this.
  6. Penny

Penny New Member

Is that cheaper than the chinese trying to make DDW from platinum?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

obviously

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What ppm (D/H) level that water could be?
    What ppm level that water will be?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

any type we want.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

wow

thanks

Antonis likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Use nature always 100% of the time. More on why you better have extraordinary people packing your parachute in the modern world. New free blog with some serious truth bombs. https://www.patreon.com/posts/28763772 #bluelighthazard #blackswan #blackswanwisdom

caroline likes this.
  12. Hilde

Hilde New Member

Hi JanSz,

I am newbee here and not familiar with the term RO water.
    It's short for....?

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Reverse Osmosis.

When I was drinking it, I would buy it at Costco.
    I tested that water at ddcenters.com
    and it has 149.4ppm (D/H)
    That is rather impressive since it is the cheapest available drinking water.

That was at the beginning of the deuterium story when @Jack Kruse introduced us to deuterium.
    At that time, all was about lowering our (grown-up) bodies deuterium content.
    That started two years ago, shortly after my DW died in Oct 2017.
    I was really upset that such vital news came soo late.
    Had it been earlier, I could have possibly helped my wife better than I did.
    Anyhow, I started drinking DDW myself and now am drinking only DDW-25ppm.
    Also, drinking small total amounts daily, around 1 liter/day was thought to be beneficial.

However, recently it seems that @Jack Kruse is supporting and drinking copious amounts, (5 - 6) liters/day of good water but no need to worry about its Deuterium content.

Dean6789 and Hilde like this.
  14. Hilde

Hilde New Member

Hi JanSz,

I am so sorry your wife died
    Thanks for replying.
    I need to 'digest' the info you gave me.

Dean6789 likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

After you think that you are done with digesting, let me know.
    Most of the time, I am at a loss myself.

To have a bite and not to choke, during the digesting process, myself, I am trying to figure out an understanding of how our bodies work in the "ideal" environment, say during the time the Christ was walking the earth.
    Only latter
    I want to worry about the horrors of technical advancements.

And keep in mind what our teacher preaches.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    Hilde, Dean6789 and Bonnie like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

One more thing.
    You may want to hear Jason speaking about DDW.
    Especially after about time 50:00
    All he says he learned from @Jack Kruse, but it is concise and in one place.

Wonder where one could buy the EMF meter he holds in his hand?
    Jason Bawden Smith on Light, Water and Magnetism Simplified
    posted Apr 22, 2019

Hilde likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

18. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Sorry about your wife JanSz.

Blessings.

19. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

JanSz What is the reasoning for drinking copious amounts of good water daily rather than drinking little water and making ones own matrix water?