1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium Free Water

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Danco3636, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Antonis I think that was the hack? Freezing it once? I could be reading that wrong.

2. Antonis

Antonis Silver

it has to do with freezing but I think freezing it once would not do the work

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Antonis likes this.
  4. Antonis

Antonis Silver

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think before freezing highland spring is around the 146.3 ppm mark, and I'd guesstimated seasonal variation on my well water at 148 to (worst case scenario)-150 ppm based on my location. So the first freeze drop of highland spring to 139.6 is interesting. Hints at my well water after a first freeze at 142-144. With everything else I'm doing to deplete deuterium, that first freeze was enough to trigger a positive change. I can buy highland spring from a national supermarket local to me for £3.00 for 12 x 500 ml. Bought in larger bottles it's even cheaper, so I'll hack a 2 hour 1 litre freeze and see what volume of 139.6 water I get, and how much it costs. But I reckon pence/cents versus £/$ per litre. :cool: Might be useful for anyone in the UK who wants to hack it, who can pick the water up cheaply. For my own n=1, I can also hack if dropping the ppm to under 140 makes a difference. :)

6. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

Would storing water in a limestone container and then freezing it be a good method? Someone should try and test that

7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I came across this:
    Look at the end. I wonder what they mean. Does it get true sunlight. .probably not. I did email them about deuterium, if they measure it and they said no. I personally like the taste.

3. Nestle Pure Life
    The story: Nestle owns 64 different brands of water, from Perrier to Poland Spring, but we tested its most popular: Pure Life. It's classified as purified water, which means it comes from a well or municipal source and is then carbon filtered, softened, demineralized, re-mineralized, and disinfected with ultraviolet light and ozone.

https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/the-best-bottled-water-water-taste-test-thrillist-nation

8. drezy

drezy Gold

Ultraviolet light filters are pretty common. I have one that I use on my house water. It kills bacteria. If it sounds a little like how doc describes proper apoptosis signaling, it does for a reason.

9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Really. . I learn something new on this site every day. Never heard of the filter. And I had to look up apoptosis. Lol

Thank you Drezy.

10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Oops.. Nirvana water was the one I emailed about deuterium level.

11. EStein

EStein New Member

using a radioactive rock is very helpful. Used for over 200 years. Radiation Hormesis - Thanks to Nighthawk Minerals

Radium Water jar 2.jpg

Radioactive water pot:

drezy likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

Billybats likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

I've read a bit about these. They are interesting.

The knee-jerk built in radiation reaction programmed into me and most of my generation leaves much to be desired.

That reminds me that even though I've read a bunch of articles I still need to see The Babushkas Chernobyl http://thebabushkasofchernobyl.com

14. EStein

EStein New Member

interesting it's on the quilt - wonder when that will appear in the blogs?

/

15. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick New Member

Walter it is interesting you mention the reduction in DDW consumption ,I have noticed the same especially being in Autumn and soon heading into winter in Australia. Having reduced Carbs due to lack of strong UV , my need to urinate especially at night has become less and my water intake is reduced as well. My Energy levels are what really stand out since drinking QLARIVIA and faster recovery after exercise is noticeable the past two weeks.

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 11:11 PM
    WalterNL and caroline like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brent Patrick and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse
    Currently body/breath and urine/saliva can be tested.
    Results are given as:
    ppm
    ATP-RPM

What are the test results that one should aim for?

18. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick New Member

After listening to April Q and A Jack does not advocate Breathy test or the water testing due to the inconsistent results he has received back.

I received my breathy test back at 148 hard to believe considering how much sun I have been getting past two years and consuming a Epi paleo diet with energy to burn .Jack spoke about calcium index score being the best test..so I will look into that next.

That was an excellent Q&A not many callers but heaps of nuggets

Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 5:11 PM
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I did both tests,
    Calcium Score
    and
    CignatureHealth tests

Until there is better testing available,
    I continue using CignatureHealth tests.

My Calcium Score is excellent (or better).

I feel overload and lack of information.
    Both at the same time.

Jenelle and Brent Patrick like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It has about 4 years ago

EStein likes this.