1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium depleted water

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by PeterL, Oct 2, 2018.

1. PeterL

PeterL New Member

Hello I was wondering of there are members that are familiar with the properties of distilled water in relationship to the levels of deuterium. I have been drinking partially distilled water now for a number of years.

By partially distilled I mean that I will turn off the distiller when the water about 85 % boiled off, (on a timer). My rational is that since deuterium boils at a slightly higher temperature than 100 C. that the remaining water left would be higher in deuterium and is therefore discarded. The 85% water that has been distilled should be lower in deuterium I believe.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Peter

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Distilled water offers no deuterium benefits.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Directionally you are correct.
    But it is insignificant benefit.

That should be underlined, because
    lots of advertisements about water and others are based on (insignificant) truths.

4. PeterL

PeterL New Member

Thanks for the replies, was hoping to find a relatively simple method of making light water. To purchase it is rather expensive.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There are two DDW's that are considered here.
    1. Qlarivia-25
    2. Preventa of variety of strengths

Preventa have medical pedigree and is supported by dr Boros and his scientific efforts
    Qlarivia does not have above, cost $8.52 per 1/2 L bottle which is about 1/3 of the Preventa-25 cost

Antonis likes this.
  6. My Qlarivia is coming in on the slow boat on the 12th. I'm hoping it helps a lot. We shall see. I may even do a liver scan (if that makes sense) to see my fatty liver full of deuterium and doing another one in 3 months to see if it's making a difference.

Phosphene likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Another consideration.
    Even if DDW will help you, it will be happening slow.
    Slow like many months.
    =========
    Possibly good news.
    I go email from EurofinsUSA
    that more real email is in the works.
    If this pans out, we should be having independent (worldwide) testing ability that hopefully is cheaper than what we have now.
    From past experience with them it is still over a month waiting for results.
    I am planning to test only my urine.
    With the goal of (125-95)ppm
    Considering my age I think I should aim at 95ppm or nearby.

//

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    PeterL and Phosphene like this.
  8. Michael Huggler

Michael Huggler New Member

Wonder why the folks in Playa Del Carmen have not thought of "mining" the rain water from thousands of years ago? I assume that is what speeds up the action of the Proton Pumps spinning the ATPase creating tremendous energy of the cell. My studies find that the proton pumps gain there electron energy flow from the C2 only. The geometry of those proteins must have an effect from the D2 depleted water causing it to be folded in a specific manner. This is written to be a question for my quest to become more of a Mitrochondriac. I believe and preach to the young SF generation standing under the Blue Light at the Grocery Store and Mall. They ask me about my blue blockers. I let them look through them to prove what they are under and then send them to Dr. Dr. Jack Kruse Vermont on Youtube. I thank the Lord several times a day for such a brilliant Black Swan and the whole tribe. Jack has truly sacrificed his health to benefit mankind through his gifts. Not trying to be a sycophant but I am amazed and needs our prayers and gratitude.

9. Have you used this same (or the other brand) DDW water? If so, how did it work for you, if at all?

10. drezy

drezy Gold

I think I remember that you had a consult with doc. Just as a heads up be careful and keep your diet and beverages clean. Once upon a time I thought I explained all this well to someone I care about when I purchased them ddw. They drank the ddw and later chased it with juice and soda<facepalm>.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Glad you heard from them. I haven’t gotten a reply to my call.

JanSz likes this.
  12. You member purty good. DDW water was high on his list for me given my own context. I watched Dr. Boros' talk about about it and his own experience with his health issues (and his brother) and it resonated with me as well as what the good doc told me. It just takes a long time to get.

drezy likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

About 5 weeks longer than it takes to get a Russian bride from the back of Soldier of Fortune magazine.

PeterL likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I would say that from deuterium content pov there is no difference between
    Preventa-25
    and
    Qlarivia-25
    --------------
    Any complicated directions are made (likely) to sound smart (and confuse people who are already in low redox state).
    For me the least complicated are directions given to animals.
    Drink nothing else except what is described below.
    Note
    dogs are eating (usually) dry food.

upload_2018-10-5_15-56-27.png

drezy likes this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

You ruined it. I was going to try to convince John that he needed to wear a horse mask into his hot tub after every 8 oz....

[​IMG]

JanSz likes this.
  16. My bride came in last week so I have about a month to go. Unfortunately, she's allergic to sunlight.

drezy likes this.
  17. That's just silly. I'd never wear a horse head. I'd be more like Dale Doback.

[​IMG]

drezy likes this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Any water that you use, tap water, RO or other popular (and cheap) waters
    will have 150ppm D/H (any differences are insignificant).
    Taking that kind o 150ppm water
    you can
    cool it until it have 32F=0C but it is still liquid
    shake it vigorously until you see some ice in the bottle
    drain the liquid, discard (the small amount ) of ice
    What you got is
    water frozen once with deuterium content
    real close to
    145.084ppm (D/H)
    145.084 =(-68.54/1000+1)*155.76 frozen 1x

My friend (in Poland) did that and followed that with testing at Eurofins

I did that (in USA) and found that it is easy to accomplish the (freezing/discard ice) routine
    even more than once if you wish.

For my water freezing I used 1.5L Preventa bottles previously filled with DDW.
    They have somewhat significant volume and are easy to store in vertical position in the door of my freezer.

19. drezy

drezy Gold

I want to make sure I understand this.

He started with 155.76 and froze once and then had 145? Those two numbers were measured?

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

No, he started with 150ppm (assumed), he did not tested the initial water.
    The 155.76 you see comes from V-SMOW
    In results from Eurofins my friend got
    δX=(-68.54)
    so he had to recalculate that to get ppm
    145.084 =(-68.54/1000+1)*155.76

So,(assuming that the starting water had 150ppm, and knowing that after one freezing it had 145ppm
    145/150=

upload_2018-10-13_15-41-12.png

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4791982/

upload_2018-10-13_15-46-22.png

Thanks to this guy who helped me with relative abundance.

upload_2018-10-13_15-51-43.png

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018 at 3:04 PM
    drezy likes this.