1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium Depleted Water Questions/Research/Production Ideas

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by TabulaRasa, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Part 1 :D musings from a rabbit hole I'm still delving into :rolleyes:

JK "Water is just stored light energy and information used for organization." This implies to me that water intake brings in new energy, light and information from the environment.
    https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jpa/19/5/19_5_207/_pdf The Turnover of Body Water as an indicator of health seems to point to daily water turnover decreasing with age (higher heteroplasmy?). I would suspect that good vasopressin circadian rhythm is critical to maintaining good body water turnover? If so, deliberately under drinking doesn't seem logical ….

As seasonal omnivores, whereas there may be advantages in some conditions/contexts to eat a keto diet until we get to the point where its no longer needed, if its not necessary then eating seasonally and the carb intake matching the environmental cues of the latitude we are in makes more evolutionary sense, and more informational sense to the mitochondria. As 100g of carbs only makes 55g of water, and in the summer our losses through sweat etc increase, it makes sense that we would need to take in more water than if we were in seasonally directed keto during the winter. Good sunlight = better turnover of body water? The alternative in winter to increase body water turnover might be drinking water, and doing CT to prompt getting rid of unstructured water? i.e water that has "spent" its hydrogen information?

Also, the mineral content of water could be classed as nutritional, certainly the 14 week silicon enriched water hack I'm doing is proving very interesting. I would suspect that it would be possible to use specific waters, - even a water cocktail :D- other than commercial DDW, to improve/protect the deuterium depleting pathways, rather than simply deplete deuterium. I also think the right water has the potential to clean up the pineal, so that I can sense the environmental signals better, for better circadian rhythm. :)

Greyslate, Phosphene and JanSz like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL! I must say this is the first time I've witnessed conscientious objection via refusal of sharing urine stats.

I missed this one earlier and just about spewed a mouthful of VMSOW water at my laptop when I read that. Hilarious Sue! Thanks for the laugh.

What's a guy gotta do to get a gals urine volume information around here?

Phosphene and shah78 like this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

not much Drezy, I posted mine....lol
    I thought it was a really fun thing to do! I was so surprised as I peed way more than I was drinking... :alien: always about 0,5 liter!
    I told the Vet I do the house keeping for, about my measuring, and I asked her what she think, should we pee more or less than we drink?

She answered me without even having to blink, of course we pee less than we drink! And she was so surprised I had peed more...lol
    I have no clue what is the right thing, more or less pee.. but anyhow, I love measuring everything so it was fun :)

Now I have to ask,
    What's a girl gotta do to get a guys urine volume information around here? :D

Drezy? ;) (please..)

Phosphene, drezy and shah78 like this.
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

My problem is i pee 90% of my daily urine into the ocean. The people look at me funny enough as it is :)

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

That is no problem, you can just pee in an empty water bottle :) :) and then you save all the bottles you have peed in and count at the end of the day or next morning! :) :) Same with drinking water just save the bottles and count :)
    You might need to hide behind a tree or in a bush doing the peeing though... better is. Or they will start looking at you even more...:mmpft: :D

shah78, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL
    Uhoh, I'm getting called out here... And I'm split between the cool kids in the "urine revealers" and the cool kids in the "urine obscurers" groups!

Only because you asked nicely...

I'll prep a week's supply of pork belly and conduct this experiment soon.

I'm in between pork bellies. I couldn't resist getting 2 weeks worth of sardines because I found a coupon. The prospect of breakfast, lunch, and dinner costing only $1.50 each was too alluring for me. I'm usually a crazy foodie with spices and flavors daily. Any given week I'll make Vietnamese pork lettuce wraps(sans lettuce for me), shrimp and sausage gumbo, chicken tikka masala, beef bulgogi, meatballs puttanesca, smoked Polish sausage, and Cochinita pibil. The 2 week sardine experiment gets me extra DHA and allows me to convince myself that I'm not a flavor slut (even though I really am).

I've noticed that I produce the most "volume" on a super fatty diet. So,alright, I'm in.

Phosphene likes this.
  7. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Why not replace one meal a day with sardines. It wil make the second meal taste even better.

Phosphene likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

That's both funny and true.
    I'd like to thank Huy Fong Chili Garlic sauce for making sardines, and just about anything else, edible.

[​IMG]

Phosphene likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Ok, between jokes, finally, little concrete information.

So you are drinking x volume of water.
    peeing out x plus 0.5L

at this time we do not know what the total volume is
    (x plus 0.5L)=unknown
    ---------------------------
    You are healthy young girl
    I am assuming
    that if you would lower your daily water consumption, eat plenty of fat
    your urine output would not change, or would not change much.

it is a lots of work to track this

10. drezy

drezy Gold

Loosen up dude.
    [​IMG]
    I haven't officially joined your ranks yet, but seeing that I urinate anyway it doesn't seem as though there is too much work involved. Drink out of known volume, pee in measuring vessel, measure leftover water.

Nardia, Phosphene and JanSz like this.
  11. recoen

recoen Gold

When you have the time will you please share your cookbook? Especially your bulgogi recipe!- how do you make it without sugar?

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Less than it would take to get information on my dumps ...? :p

drezy likes this.
  13. Greyslate

Greyslate Mike G

I learned about DD on YouTube and how to make the water.Already on a DD diet i felt the difference between arrowhead vs DD water made with RO water instantly. No doubt this process works for some.The greatest part is i can feel myself healing from various things just like a meat diet,same concept.
    Mike,

14. Inger

Inger Silver

I am now starting to think that the freezing method really makes a difference.

I used to freeze almost all my water, I use Volvic spring water. I freeze it only once, losing about 5% maybe. or less, depending when I catch the freezing process. 1,5-2 hours.

So I got a little lazy and stopped freezing it for a few weeks. And after a while I had to pee in the early morning again! Drinking DDW for a while stopped it completely, I never had to pee in the early mornings anymore.
    So I started freezing it again, and just after a few days I realized I have not had to pee in the morning anymore. At all.

Could be coincidence for sure, But I am going to continue freezing my water now :)
    Even if it drops only a few%, it might still be worth it for me. I feel it is.

Greyslate likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Inger
    get one of this thermometers or something real close
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E8DM5S/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The idea is to cool water real close to freezing point
    but
    still to have liquid only water.

after you take a water out of freezer and shake it
    you will get tiny amount of ice (may be hard to see it)
    so you will not loose (practically) any water volume.

We are talking of taking out about 10 heavy atoms out of a mix of million.
    anything within
    38.84°F=3.8°C
    and
    32°F=0°C
    will work, but closer to zero C will work better.
    OTOH
    if you freeze your water solid, you are messing up the process.

upload_2019-3-20_11-23-28.png

upload_2019-3-20_11-24-42.png

Greyslate likes this.
  16. Greyslate

Greyslate Mike G

Drinking water during the day does not make me pee in the morning only if I drink water at night

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

With time you will narrow down the timing.
    So you have to watch the process closely only within last about 10 minutes.

Also
    if you have two identical bottles
    you can transfer the water to the new bottle.
    Now you can put that bottle to your freezer again.
    The water is very cold.
    You will have to wait for the next step only 10-20 minutes.

and so on with following steps

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Inger
    Note that in his latest video dr Q mentions about their experiments with (healthy) Olympic athletes.
    Those athletes got medals.
    Their D level is within 80ppm.

I see that as saying that there is no low limit on deuterium level in adults.

Till now I was drinking (2Q +1)=66.7ppm (my day 465 on DDW)
    Today I am starting on (3Q +1)=56.25ppm

4Q+1P= 50 =(4*25+1*150)/5
    3Q+1P= 56.25 =(3*25+1*150)/4
    2Q+1P= 66.667 =(2*25+1*150)/3

Eventually I see using straight 25ppm
    but want to get there gradually.

DDW definitely works positively on my nightly peeing
    and
    other functions of urinary system.

Greyslate likes this.
  19. Greyslate

Greyslate Mike G

One and a 1/2 to 2 l A-day is exactly how much water I need during this time of year

20. Greyslate

Greyslate Mike G

Of course the temperatures here reach up into the 124゚ so we shall see what happens this summer.