1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium Depleted Water Questions/Research/Production Ideas

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by TabulaRasa, Dec 5, 2018.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

extremely grateful for your time and input. this is why i asked!! wow!my sleep has been wobbly /insonsistent lately. i will go back up to where is was amazingly consistant at 40-48 ozs and observe.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  2. shah78

shah78 Gold

water is only 5 cents a quart here!! :)

3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Do you know the mineral content? I'm particularly interested in the silicon and sulfate levels....

Myself and DD are currently hacking silicon rich mineral water (enough to get 100mg of silicon) and 1/2L of san Pellegrino. Deffo worth the expense. Any additional water we need is a commercial spring water £1.50 for 5 litres, (DD) or free well water (me). :)

Phosphene likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The closer to equator the higher D content in the water (unless from Cenote).
    Have anyone tested your water for D content?
    My Costco water
    tested by me 149.4 ppm D/H
    my tap water at home 150.2 ppm D/H
    Costco water is 1/3 of what I drink.
    Qlarivia is 2/3
    combined 66.7ppm

2.99*100/21.12=14.1572 cents/quart

upload_2019-2-27_9-34-51.png

5. drezy

drezy Gold

I have a little trouble squaring off if you should even care much about this versus the "If you live at the equator then you can eat carbs/fruit year round" that Doc has stated.

So if you are having a bueno day on your equatorial beach munching on some huaya,papaya, and black zapote, it's counter intuitive to me that you follow up with being focused on ddw (or water, in general, as solution) at that point.

If you just arrived a week ago and were still symptomatic the I see the case to use the water as an accelerant.

That's just my 2 pesos. I look forward to hearing your n=1 observations and thoughts on this.

Phosphene likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What would you think about a person spending lots of time in tropics
    that still do not feel well?
    I have found in her:
    --------
    BUN/Creatinine ratio 17/0.5=34 very high
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/kriss-optimal-journal.22135/page-2#post-263744

/

shah78 likes this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

I like your suggestion that maybe it's worth checking again.

I think you do not want to cross the "Wallace line" of 60% heteroplasmy. From what I've seen, once you do you are spinning the Wheel of Misfortune.

This is an image of the newly revised Drezy Arctic rough map. Just speaking for myself above that red line I am a cactus in the tundra and every day subtracts more than a day of life from me.
    drezy_line.png

If someone started with some beat up mitochondria (like me or the person you're referring to) and then lived decades north of that line, I'm not qualified to tell them how many hours they need at the equator to play catch up.

I do observe that @shah78 spent 2 years there with his gringo arse in the water while getting pounded with the sunlight and reports being asymptomatic for 4 conditions/issues. When He says he's "in Mexico" he's "in Mexico".

Phosphene and Sergio Valadez like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is a high chance that the test results is accurate.
    She is highly dehydrated.
    Dehydrated means that she is not producing enough of matrix water.
    Tropics do not work for her. Looks like she looked low and high, nothing works for her.
    The last tool in my tool box is to drink straight DDW-25
    Anything else that I missed?

Have anything came to your mind from dr. Jerry Tennant's work?

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-95#post-264011

Any pointers on how to manipulate alkalinity/acidity (the Tennant's way).

9. drezy

drezy Gold

Wait a second. 4 months "in Mexico" should always erase 4 decades or more out of the sun every time?

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Have any action items came to your mind from dr. Jerry Tennant's work?

drezy likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm not seeing the Tennant way as much different than addressing redox issues. He says "voltage" and we know where voltage comes from here.

Definitely he points out the importance of tooth health and warns about root canals.

What bothers me a little is the general description of muscles as "battery packs". I get the basics of it. Muscles contain mitochondrial density. If it were only that simple, though, muscle bound body builders would be the healthiest and longest lived among us prima facie, right?

Alex97232 and shah78 like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Good point, thank you.

13. shah78

shah78 Gold

1 or 2 hrs in the water is not enough. I only feel myself making the matrix water, thirst disappearing ,after 4 hrs. maybe 3, on a really good day. period, end of story.!!!!!!

Alex97232, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  14. shah78

shah78 Gold

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

If its the only source of external water, one issue is that if my health gets worse, there's nowhere lower to go DDW wise. In the Somylai book they stopped DDW in advance of surgery, because some people's wounds didn't heal as well or as quickly. This implies deuterium is needed for repair/regeneration, not just after surgery, but any accident, or general day to day damage. It also kinda links back to the deuterium depleted mice getting less REM sleep...……….? There's also a risk of infection, from its role with UV in the blood, and in the immune cells? In the wrong place, or in the wrong amount, deuterium can be toxic, but I think there's a goldilocks zone, at the right time, in the right place and in the right amount, I believe its essential. It seems to me that its losing control of deuterium that is the problem, not deuterium itself. What I haven't found out is how low deuterium levels in the blood can go without risking what I call deuterium starvation, :rolleyes: but I suspect that forcing the mitochondria to supply all my body's water needs and a very low deuterium diet increases the risk.

I don't know enough about the safety of drinking DDW-25 straight for my own context, let alone anyone else. :(

Alex97232 likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am trying to get my head around this two givens:
    1. mitochondria makes 3000 liters a day of pure water (H2O)(without any deuterium).
    2. about 1.5 to 2 liters daily, of "system solvent" water is need for average person

What is the reason why we have to drink at all? @Jack Kruse
    I would love to have that explained.

-------------
    May be the answer is in front of me and I just do not see it?

The water that we drink every day is not just to wash away detritus and toxins; it is not just a cleaner, nor a simple solvent.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/questions-about-deuterium.22975/#post-261336
    http://file.scirp.org/Html/7-2400067_7404.htm
    upload_2019-2-28_10-0-41.png

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  17. shah78

shah78 Gold

drezy likes this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Details, details
    You have to ask that and other @Kris Kolo
    If she answers, we can have nice, hopefully productive exchange.

upload_2019-3-1_8-38-5.png

shah78 likes this.
  19. shah78

shah78 Gold

Puerto Adventura: "where yucatan quantum healing dreams go to die", I'm afraid. :(

20. shah78

shah78 Gold

the "special quantum healing sauce" that i eat with my fingers, is not sold in the stores there! :)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    Phosphene and drezy like this.