1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium Depleted Water Questions/Research/Production Ideas

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by TabulaRasa, Dec 5, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I would not be so sure about what dr Boros forgot.
    He probably forgot much more than I ever knew.
    But
    he only or mostly, talks about stuff that earns him money.
    This is how hi got his first $75000 from dr Somlyai for the project of figuring out why DDW works.

In this case, case of under-drinking
    we have to remember that
    he is a very smart guy
    trying to save his life while battling two cancers.
    And
    he is telling us what he does to accomplish his goal.
    He also talks kindly about Jack, so I am sure that Jack have given him his best advice personally.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Talk to me about that story, please.

I would love to see you expanding on
    energy created in the matrix during water synthesis
    and unique benefits of its presence
    in that particular location.

Same energy nearby (from sun) and the benefits are less. Why?

To walk we need two legs. (Each preferably of equal strength to the other),

upload_2018-12-20_11-28-43.png

3. kris90

kris90 New Member

Yes, because heteroplasmy rises with age and we need to protect stem cell supply. That's why body composition worsens with age, and we shouldn't try to look like Adonis when we are 60-70.

4. drezy

drezy Gold

To give the guy credit Dr. Boros did speak about sunlight (at least in context to his routine) and grounding.

I think every black swan should have caught this one:

Fast forward to 0:52:00

I love the advice "Don't ask a doctor what you should do before asking them what they would do."

I think there is much to be learned by observing what people do as well as (or often more so than) what they feel qualified to speak about.

Brent Patrick and JanSz like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...story-of-light-and-seasons.22716/#post-258468
    DIETS AND TIME CRYSTALS = UNTOLD STORY OF LIGHT AND SEASONS

It looks like my information from the Quantum Thermodynamics 14 blog post was spot on. you might want to read how methionine and tryptophan act as time crystals with the different rates of pulsing with different parts of the spectrum of life to tell the daytime, month, and season. https://resonance.is/time-crystals-a-new-form-of-matter-that-could-change-everything/

You can find its wisdom here from QT #14: https://www.patreon.com/posts/19082581
    =================================================================
    TIME CRYSTALS
    Time crystals are systems of atoms that arrange themselves in time the way more traditional solids crystallize in space.

whole new state of matter -- independent from the familiar solids, liquids, and gases that comprise our known universe.

====================================================
    @Jack Kruse

What to think about EZ water in above context?
    It is not a solid or liquid or gas. 4th phase. It is made of atoms that are arranged differently (in space) than the 3 states of matter.

The discovery of time crystals also requires re-evaluation of some existing theories and understandings, as it seems to suggest that there are phases of matter beyond the realm of what we currently understand.

.................................................................................................
    ========================================================================
    That matter works with matrix water via TOPOLOGY.

^^^^That is life.

Below is the other side of the same coin.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...er-questions-research-production-ideas.22618/
    ==================================================================================

Definition of desiccation. : the act or process of drying or desiccating something or the state of being or becoming dried up : removal or loss of moisture
    upload_2018-12-20_12-46-4.png

upload_2018-12-20_12-43-17.png

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

TOPOLOGY
    topologic insulators
    TIME CRYSTALS
    life

-------------------------------
    life~~=computer residing on a surfaces with its elements being constantly modified as directed by life

7. JMO

JMO Silver

8. shah78

shah78 Gold

Hi, I need to brainstorm my Manufacturing of my personal supply of ddw. In May of 20 18 I was drinking 5 quarts of water a day for the past year or so. In June I stepped up my in chicxulub crater water time from 6 hours a day to 9 and miraculously needed only 3 quarts of water a day. Obviously I was making my own water like Jerry Pollock says. That amount stayed the same until October when I watched the three and a half hour ddw orgy Marathon. By Laszlo and Chee. I then started lowering my water consumption with the new vasopressin information. Over the few months I got my water down to a quart and a half a day. My goal is to duplicate Laszl's one cup of day. Anybody have any good ideas how to do thi?. I went into ketosis to experiment on December 22nd and I'm still in ketosis. Here is my day. I wake up with no thirst I pretty much don't drink much after 12 noon, the previous day. More specifically I drink after my one meal a day at about 11am. It seems that eating is what makes me thirsty. I pretty much eat the same thing everyday lots of avocados, soft boiled eggs grass-fed beef, lots of fish and conch. I also eat fresh turmeric, ginger, a little bit of onion and garlic. Also lots of lime and cocoa nibs, pepper and100gms butter a day....so let's resume the day. I wake up with very little thirst I go to the beach and eat from 7 a.m. till 11 am. I get thirsty during this time. And polish off about 20 ounces of lime water. I remain thirsty for about 3 hours. Then the magic starts. :) Around 2 p.m. I start getting less thirsty. My mouth /throat starts to get moist. I pretty much remain non thirsty throughout the evening and night-time. I do sip some water most evenings maybe a half a cup. My only concern is that the urine is not clear anymore. It was clear at 3 quarts a day I think it was clear at 2 quarts a day. But it is not clear anymore when I go below 1 quart a day. Is this dispositive that I'm going too quickly going too low? Any and all crazy theories welcome.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Phosphene likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You said:
    That amount stayed the same until October when I watched the three and a half hour ddw orgy Marathon. By Laszlo and Chee.
    Are you referring to:
    Luke Storey

Deuterium Depletion: The Most Powerful Health Hack You’ve Never Heard Of #165

Published on Oct 2, 2018
    or something else?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You said:
    I pretty much remain non thirsty throughout the evening and night-time. I do sip some water most evenings maybe a half a cup. My only concern is that the urine is not clear anymore. It was clear at 3 quarts a day I think it was clear at 2 quarts a day. But it is not clear anymore when I go below 1 quart a day. Is this dispositive that I'm going too quickly going too low? Any and all crazy theories welcome.

1.---Peter says that at http://ddcenters.com
    they tell him to aim at 3cups/day=0.75 USquart=0.71 liter
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/petes-optimal-journal.19169/page-39#post-263188

2.---dr Q tells that he drinks
    65ppm DDW 16 oz glass =0.47liter (one small bottle) (I guess this is his whole day’s water)
    and that
    keto-head is newer thirsty, pee like a horse <<<===========
    194 The Deuterium Podcast - Cancer Prevention Hack with Dr. T. Que Collins

http://optimalperformancepodcast.li...utu_rcN-Tn-1R-3S4tuzw4rxZSPFgwndQc60LcFNOhssE

http://optimalperformancepodcast.li...-cancer-prevention-hack-with-dr-t-que-collins

The idea is that when all works as it should
    body makes metabolic water, 3000 gallons/day(time 29:00)
    or maybe 3000liters not gallons
    That is circulation.
    There should be spare 1 or 1.5 liters within that volume for discarding it as urine.
    ------
    So I would expect
    that no matter how much you drink (if you eat lots of fat or if you do have body fat available)
    on the low side
    if you drink less (than your minimum drinking volume as required by your body)
    that should not affect your urine volume
    (you will pee more if you drink over your minimum required drinking water)
    -------------------

"Normal" amounts that people are expected to drink is 1.5 to 2 liters = 1.6 to 2.1 US-quarts
    You report drinking 5 US-quarts = 4.7 liter
    That is a lot
    It indicates some problems.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    shah78 likes this.
  10. shah78

shah78 Gold

top notch responseJan!!!! i only drank5 qts because i thought i was suposed to drink that much, 3 quarts in july wasmuch better on sleep/peeing at night.

11. shah78

shah78 Gold

i am quite happy then, with my recent 24 oz. daily water intake. I will stay there for the near future.and see if my urine gets clearer near the equinox. thankyou Jan..... any others wish to chime in.???

12. shah78

shah78 Gold

does ddwcenter.com have a forum? i couldn't find it!

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It would be a good idea if you could keep posting
    1. how much you drink/24 hr
    2. how much you pee/24 hr
    3. other observations

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-2-25_10-8-38.png

upload_2019-2-25_10-10-4.png

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

shah78 and Phosphene like this.
  16. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

@shah78

Hi Lloyd! This got me thinking fondly back to my visit last month. Thanks again for being a superb host and Quantum Sherpa. Your breakfast/lunch concoctions were so inspiring, and surprisingly yummy. I still miss the chunks of fresh turmeric—can’t seem to find that here, even at two Indian shops an hour away I had the chance to visit. There are a few others, and I WILL find it. (I think Doc said that most spices, mushrooms, and lemons/limes are good for all, despite any latitude/season mismatches, right?)

Though I didn’t really keep track, I recall thinking that I SHOULD have needed more water than I was taking in, considering all the walking and time at the beach. (I don’t think I drank more than maybe 1.5 liters/day. It felt like way less than I consume here in Pennsylvania.) Do you know the source of the carboys of water we were drinking? (beyond the pizza shop next door) :D It would be cool to learn if it’s actually cenote water.

17. shah78

shah78 Gold

1.5 liters for a begginer is way too little. 1 gallon,baby!!

Phosphene likes this.
  18. shah78

shah78 Gold

i'll bug you next time you come!

Phosphene likes this.
  19. shah78

shah78 Gold

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Yeh I know you're not a beginner, but I didn't know if you'd read it. :)

From it, apart from the general risks of dehydration, I'm concerned that if I under drink and keep vasopressin chronically raised, or yo yoing, I risk losing the circadian control of water flow. Its a bit scary that I can screw up my circadian rhythm by a poor decision about water intake … :eek: Not just feed back loops but feed forward is interesting ..... Something that jumped out for me was that during autophagy we cannot make any water at CCO. Tie that in with the mouse research that mice increased water intake just before sleep, based on circadian rhythm, not physiological need, and I would be concerned that, without enough water in the system, it would interfere with sleep itself, or my autophagy during sleep. With dementia in my maternal mitochondrial line, and the circadian rhythm of CSF production, that could be an epic disaster, even in a "good" in terms of nnemf environment. In a "bad" environment the shit is just likely to hit the fan sooner. Without that in my mitochondrial heritage, it might take longer, but whichever way I look at it, I see risks. Jack didn't mention that the mice were being deuterium depleted by diet/water, so I assume not, but then from my own journal (and I still don't know the answer :confused:):

"If REM sleep depletes deuterium …. Do hibernating bears need to load up with deuterium to ensure they can access REM sleep …I was looking up deuterium and REM sleep and "Finally, in naïve mice, deuterium-depleted water treatment increased EEG indices of wakefulness, and decreased duration of REM sleep" jumped out at me from this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25092571. So could too low blood levels of deuterium prevent someone from entering the REM sleep phase as a protective mechanism?"

Then there's the harvesting H+ from water ….

Camel analogy :shit: aside, I think the Boros hack is missing so much biophysics that I won't be giving JanSz my drinking/urine stats any time soon. :rofl:

Phosphene and shah78 like this.