1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium Depleted Water Questions/Research/Production Ideas

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by TabulaRasa, Dec 5, 2018.

1. TabulaRasa

TabulaRasa New Member

Hello! I am medical resident who studies subjects like this in my free time.
    DDW looks like something to me that could potentially be very important. Because of that I have looked into the subject quite a bit (ie. I spent about a week going through the global isotopic distribution of it) and I had a few questions or ideas I wanted to put towards the community.

Testing questions:
    I have spent a while looking over most of the information online and there were 4 pieces of data I could not find that would be immensely appreciated.
    Has anyone tested or found the testing results for these 3 items:
    1) DDW produced with the fractional freezing method (specially what the PPM was before, after 1 cycle, and after multiple cycles).
    2) Water produced from the John Ellis machine?
    3) Water from the Iceland Glacial Spring water brand.
    4) (less important) does anyone know where you can get a list of the deuterium content of a wide range of foods? I found bits and pieces but no comprehensive ones.

Procuring questions:
    From what I've looked at so far, Naya Water (assuming it comes from the correct spring and now Naya uses multiple) seems to be the best spring water brand to go with for low DDW content that can be mixed with Qualivaria or anything. Does anyone know where it can be bought in the USA for a reasonable price?

Production ideas:
    I identified the following options on how to get DDW water.
    1) A home device that produces it with a high energy cost. The John Ellis Machine seems to be the only example of that. My primary concern with it is that there was no way for me to verify if it did. I contacted the manufacturer directly and never heard back.
    2) Get it from a low deuterium concentration spring source. That would either be somewhere in the rocky mountains or from the correct spring bottled water brand (ie. Naya or possibly iceland glacial water).
    3) Hope new technology gets made that can do the separation (I have faith this will emerge within 10 years since a market demand is starting to be created, but 10 years is a while to wait).
    4) Purchase it from the nuclear power industry in the process of them refining it for either future nuclear fusion or just heavy water for reactors. The main issue with this approach is that most of the separation approaches I have seen do not so much concentrate a light and heavy water as they concentrate a heavy water and make a lot of slightly light water waste.
    5) Engineer your own home production device. As far as I could tell this is not feasible.
    6) Hope that better RO membranes for this purpose can be made. I read that some have been developed that can produce a bit of a difference, but it is not enough to be viable.
    7) Test if the home freezing method works, and what the relative time comittment is to the water produced.
    8) Buy qualivaria and dilute it with the most DDW spring water you can get.
    9) Manufacture a co-op distillation tower.
    10) Produce it via electrolysis which is then combusted in a fuel cell. I am drawn to #10 since light water has an 8-1 affinity for electrolyzing and that will essentially get a better ration than tons of distillation cycles.

I spoke to a chemical phd who has done a lot of work in the fuel cell industry. She told me that the electrolysis idea is most likely to unstable to be safe (hydrogen gas is difficult to work with and will frequently explode on you), and she thought that the best option would be to go with a co-op distillation tower under vaccum. In either case, the correct course of action would be to consult a chemical engineer (or a firm with a team of them) to get an estimate of what it would cost (high 5 figures low 6 figures) and then just produce and sell the stuff. Assuming that was the case, doing it in the vicinity of Denver CO (maybe a bit west) would seem like a good spot/location to do it in since there is lower DDW to start with and its a central distribution hub for the USA. If the interest was there for a group of people to do that, I could see that being a great way to do it.

Anyways...
    If you have any thoughts or ideas on any of what I wrote, particularly the data I am trying to find, please comment!

Thank you

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

On DDW.
    To make it shorter.
    You want to arrange your life in such a way that you make the DDW right within your body.
    Ideally, do not spend any or much $$ on buying DDW (even if money is no object).
    Reason.
    You want the right type of water (in the right place)made by your own body.
    Even the best DDW if drank will not make it to the right place.
    If you make it within your matrix you get two benefits for the price of one.

//
    John Ellis machine
    was tested
    does not work as promised

/

3. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

start testing your local spring water i found one half hour away thats 142ppm

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  4. JackieNewZealand

JackieNewZealand New Member

Hello. I too was wondering about the John Ellis machine. Don't think it's legit, but unsure. After listening to a dozen or so of Gerald Pollack videos, have concluded that DDW water may not be necessary. Pollack is often asked what water he drinks and always answers that more research needs to be done and he tries all kinds and really doesn't know which is best. There is one interview where he reluctantly mentions a man called Jef (one "f") Harvey who markets H3O2 water and he said that there was ample evidence that it cured several people of serious conditions including a man on kidney dialysis. He also said they were way behind in production ... but I don't know what the current status is for that company. Frankly I feel really great just drinking a lot MORE water (as per the book "you're not sick, you're thirsty") and maybe the quantity of water is what really matters and perhaps no special water is needed (as long as it's a clean source). Don't know if that Harvey water is deuterium depleted, as Pollack did not mention this, but it might be worth looking into if you think it's important. I trust Gerald Pollack and if you ever hear him speaking about DDW and / or how to make it, then please let me know. Good luck.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

One topic is to study water, that is what Gerald Pollack do.
    Another topic is how DDW appears in our bodies and what it does and what happens during process of its de novo creation. For that I would rather go with dr Boros.

------------
    What happens when one is thirsty is another subject.
    Dr Boros brings analogy of camels and marathoners.
    Up to 20 liters of new water is made during 2hr marathon run.
    So 10 liters per hour.
    Another way of saying that when someone is dehydrated
    it is not because he/she have not drank water.

========================================================

Deuterium Depletion with Dr. Que Collins and Dr. Laszlo Boros

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Mystic Rose60, Friday at 6:48 AM. (Oct 5/2018)

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ollins-and-dr-laszlo-boros.22238/#post-252490

Luke Storey

Deuterium Depletion: The Most Powerful Health Hack You’ve Never Heard Of #165

Published on Oct 2, 2018

For more about this episode

https://bit.ly/2DvDpZb

=================================================================

My notes from above video are in attached file.
    =================================================

Deuterium Depletion Revisited: The Missing Link With Dr. Anne Cooper #166

Attached Files:

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think Dr Boros misses a key point with camels. Yes a camel has the specific adaptations to cross the desert without water, but will drink around 200 litres when they eventually reach a water source. Camels in cold environments classed as deserts will take in around 10 litres a day from snow, the minimum they need to survive. Even if marathoners can make 20 litres of matrix water during a 2 hour marathon, it's an acute stress response to the demands placed on the mitochondria, but it doesn't make a chronic lower grade stress response healthy to mitochondria forced to contribute to the organism as a whole indefinitely. With all their special water conserving adaptations, camels still need a source of water. :)

Helio Silva likes this.
  7. JackieNewZealand

JackieNewZealand New Member

Does anyone know if DDW is H3O2? Curious, as supposedly that's the water made by Jef (yes, one "f") Harvey and
    very reluctantly "endorsed" (at least some significantly positive evidence) by Gerald Pollack.

8. TabulaRasa

TabulaRasa New Member

JanSZ, the question I am the most curious about at this moment is if the home freezing method at all works to reduce deuterium content and if anyone has tested it. If you have any knowledge on this I would deeply appreciate it!

9. oliverg

oliverg New Member

TabulaRasa, home freezing and/or distillation reduces deuterium, but by extremely small amounts. You would have to do it hundreds of times to get anywhere worthwhile (maybe .5-2ppm difference per go around).

For those wondering about the John Ellis water, it definitely isn’t deuterium depleted, but something people seem to miss, is that on the website the claims have nothing to do with deuterium depletion. They say the real difference is the hydrogen bond angle, which has been changed from the usual 104.5 degrees to 114 degrees, making it better to help the body deplete deuterium, but mainly produce more hydrogen with less energy cost for the body than with usual water. I have no idea if any of it is legit in any way. Talking to a bunch of people who swear by it, some who are going to get their body’s deuterium levels tested before and after a few months of drinking JE water. We’ll see.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The bond angle does have a lot to do with D, but I tested his machines and the water was 150 ppm and higher.

halvibe and oliverg like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LESSON TIME:

What does redox look like in a book? Do you know? See pic below.
    [​IMG]

What does this ^^^^ mean to a Black Swan?

BLACK SWAN WISDOM ALERT: That -200mV is the limit of cytochrome C oxidase which is the 4th cytochrome. It has 4 red light chromophores. When you drop below -200mV you are in deep shit. For example, blue light overexposure causes high insulin and low glucagon in blood plasma without any food input needed: Here is where nnEMF and blue link to the destruction of beta-oxidation on the inner mitochondrial membrane to foster a Warburg metabolism because redox drops below -200mV. You do not need food to cause it. Your ketosis and LCHF gurus have no clue of the biophysics. They just regurgitate bullshit they know and never study things that are really causing diabetes being added to the modern human habitat.....

There are 4 key spectral frequencies between 650–980 nm (NIR) are absorbed by components of cytochrome c oxidase in mitochondria. The stoichiometry and absorption spectra of cytochrome c oxidase components a and a3 has broadened based upon new data. The older footprint spectra that showed peak activity was visible light at 550, 605 and 655nm and near-IR light at 830 nm. This is why the new light panels that will be sold at Kruse Longevity Farm will have the new data incorporated into the design while also eliminating flicker. Flicker allows too much deuterium to penetrate the mitochondrial matrix via UCP-2 and this slow ATPase spin rate from 9000 protons per second.

It also lowers the amount of CO2 and DDW the matrix makes and cause the redox to fall predominantly because it destroys endogenous glutathione production. The only thing worse that I have found to GSH loss is the use of exogenous glutathione and the use of red flickering lights. DDW is the only thing capable of raising endogenous glutathione. At the Kruse Longevity Center, we have protocols on how to optimize these things for our clients. This is why we train light gurus and we tell the public to avoid all food and supplement gurus BELIEFS.

They have no idea what they don't know and your cellular redox is at risk by listening to them. DDW = deuterium depleted water.......that is what the matrix creates from metabolism. Fat burning makes double what glucose makes. The less water made = glucose metabolism. Less water made = low redox. Carbs make 55 gms of water and fat makes 110 gms. 110gms = -400Mv and 55 gms = -200 mV.

[​IMG]

Which is why Jack says.........to his tribe
    [​IMG]
    What is the lesson? Be careful who you listen too. Who you allow to pack your parachute better be good.........real good.

[​IMG]

Boros is a biochemist and not into the biophysics.........

12. kris90

kris90 New Member

So red light is the key for fat burning. Not a food story or water.

I think fasting + using red light from the sun is the best way to make DDW out of our own fat.

Nick Nas and Antonis like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In 4 hr video, Time 55:50
    In his camel story,
    Dr Boros warns about relying on own body fat for making matrix DDW.
    Fat people have fat available, not much of a problem
    skinny people be careful (eat fat)
    that is
    eat fat and not carbs

upload_2018-12-19_17-33-47.png

And really
    it is not even that much about water
    but
    about the energy that is produced during water creation.

That energy is THE healing power. IR

///////////////////

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

So much missing from the light side of the story though...
    //////////////////// (That's one more slash than you had)

15. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Well said.

16. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Dr Boros forgets to talk about the relation with light. He only focuses on making by your fat and drinking much less water. Did he ever say that you make your own ddw while you are in the strong Equatorial light?

kris90 likes this.
  17. kris90

kris90 New Member

I really don't think even a lean person requires much food/fat. If the environment is optimized, then so will autophagy. That's how IF works it's magic: increased autophagy which allows us to recycle protons in the matrix.

If you go back and re-read Jack's CT blogs, you will see that cold/sleep/fasting was primordial. They all enhance autophagy. Life began at the bottom of the ocean where hydrothermal vents split water to produce energy. That energy was never lost. It was recaptured in water. That was Jack's message I believe in the CT blogs, and the fact that cold water = more electron dense was a big deal (photoelectric effect). Water is the key to life and without water we lose light. When life evolved to land, it had to bring water with it. Plants via photosynthesis tapped into the earth's supply of water, and animals made their water via cellular respiration (reversing that process). Light is what drives the process.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    Beasol and Alexandriaxx like this.
  18. kris90

kris90 New Member

We need to stop thinking carbs vs fats or drinking water vs making water. Remember it's all about electrons and protons.

Carbs = less electrons+protons and more deuterium
    Fats = more electrons+protons and less deuterium

Light interacts with electrons in matter via the photoelectric effect. Light (red) can move things with mass (protons). Light does not care about carbs vs fats. It cares about electrons and protons and nothing else.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Somebody please find post by @Jack Kruse
    where he,
    when discussed why he is rather chubby
    started talking about benefits of being chubby
    and
    observed that
    most peoples that reached long age are not skinny.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

20. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Stem cell webinar