1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium content in canadian maple syrup

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Patrick K, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Hello,

After listening to the Luke Storey interview with Doc Boros and Dr Que, this morning while eating bacon (free range canadian) and eggs (yellow mostly;)and greens...I saw the maple syrup and remembered that Dr Boros said that sugar from plants is deuterium depleted.

Now, knowing that maple syrup is from a tree made from water and sun ( right after winter) during the spring time, is real canadian maple syrup probably deuterium depleted ?

This could be a great sweetener in season!

JanSz likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Are you going to send sample for testing?

Post results if you do.

/

3. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

...I have to get my depletion system tested first ( I not sure but these trees aren't fruit trees (they put the deuterium in the fruit part for fast growth and detox)...is the sap EZ water and is it deuterium depleted???... Well, if the sap feeds the new leaves (spring) dunno if they need a lot of deuterium for the leaf part...or just for the seed part(later in the spring to my memory, when they fall to the ground)...

I am probably far off and need to start reading....

That said...They said even with great health...people will be at 150 ppm...because of the environment...all need to mitigate with a depletion strategy (proper exercise (sweat), CT, red light/ sun exposure, Rem sleep, etc. and mostly Low deuterium seasonal Fat Diet, fasting...and if necessary that magic water) compatible with lifestyle for long lasting results!

I have so much gratitude for all this knowledge and I hope ( once I understand it all...hope) that I can help people near me.

4. drezy

drezy New Member

I spent 5 minutes trying to dig your answer out of the web.

What I got was a aper I'd have to pay for discussing D/H fractionation of maple syrup with varying other sugars added (I know Canadian felony punishable by strong emotional disapproval).

The report mentioned that D was lower when beet sugar is added. Beet sugar is 92 ish ppm.

While corn syrup(110 ish) increased D fractionation.

Though processing and chemistry is more complicated:

table.png

Patrick K likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy New Member

6. drezy

drezy New Member

7. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

drezy likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy New Member

I make no claims about the wisdom of it's usage. You weren't the first Canadian to raise this question and I decided to dig it up since y'all are such nice neighbors and haven't tried invading even once.

Christine_L likes this.
  9. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

I got really nervous you mentioned me in a thread about Maple Syrup. I thought I destroyed those pictures form college.

The website is sci-hub.tw btw

Duchess Sunshine and drezy like this.
  10. drezy

drezy New Member

The two women, midget, and donkey have agreed to maintain your anonymity.

11. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

:ets not forget that maple syrup is PROCESSED from sap water. So i would imagine that straight up sap is going to be more like what nature intended us to consume.

Patrick K likes this.
  12. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Yes i know...but am learning about deuterium 's effects and connected the tree with low d.

I know that plants /fruit grow under 3 types of way (one is c3....cam...) Grass has less and herbivores deplete the D from the grass. So trees are under the same photosynthesis pathway as grass?

Now...is Eska water (need to test) which is snow melt (they say 10 year filtration thrue rocks) is less in deuterium...?

Thanks all

13. Sun Disciple

gotta test to know. some geology is better at lowering or even adding D back.

14. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Well this is what is said about the water:
    The secret to Québec-based Eaux Vives Water Inc.’s ESKA water lies 600 kilometres north of Montréal. There, in a remote forest, snowfall and rainwater filter through the St. Mathieu esker to fill a reservoir with naturally pure water. Eaux Vives then bottles and distributes it across Québec, Ontario, and other parts of Canada

15. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Yes must test but also must know when it was bottle (season)

16. Sun Disciple

JanSz and drezy like this.
  17. drezy

drezy New Member

18. drezy

drezy New Member

@Sun Disciple you could make a few bucks by having some US folks mail you some samples for you to submit... It'd still be lower cost for all involved with some profit for you too...

19. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Seems cheaper than the cignature test

Marko Pollo likes this.
  20. Sun Disciple

yup it is