1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deuterium and sex question

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Melinda Hood, Apr 29, 2018.

1. I understand that intercourse with a woman with ejaculation is deuterium depleting for men. I understand that sex is great for the brain functioning for woman. Green light all around....

Questions -
    Is sex at all deuterium depleting for women?

Does the deuterium from the man that gets ejaculated increase deuterium levels in the woman receiving it? I suspect my man has alot of deuterium with minimal sun exposure and high amount of hours on a computer daily...so this is something I have wondered about as I am working hard to lower deuterium in my body.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes.

But women also get another bigger effect. It increases their OAM if things are "working" properly.

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It increases their OAM if things are "working" properly.
    ================================
    upload_2018-5-1_9-56-3.png

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  4. Thank you both. I had no idea that was the case. That makes learning about the OAM even more interesting.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Good because it is critical for you for sure!

drezy likes this.