1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Destroying Big Pharma's Cash Cow - Vaccines

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by prime1, Feb 15, 2017.

1. prime1

prime1 New Member

Alex97232 and JanSz like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

One of the reasons I had hope that Trump might be different.........and it appears he is. CDC whistle blower now needs his day in court.
    Alex97232 and prime1 like this.
  3. prime1

prime1 New Member

Alex97232, Darleen and JanSz like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This should stir up the paradigm because it is published and it is PEER reviewed. Their conclusions also fall right into what I have been saying about the vacine issue for years now. We need to take the meme to the scientific method for the first time to make accurate statements: THE VAX ISSUE FOR ME IS SIMPLE: The issue is not the efficacy of vaccines but the vaccine obligation. Why are they mandatory when they have no undergone RCT or double blind testing like any other drug? Why "confuse" two subjects so differently? The only reason I can come up with is profit of Big Pharma and the CDC. We should pursue purpose over profit as clinicians, not the other way around.

http://www.oatext.com/Pilot-compara...nvaccinated-6-to-12-year-old-U-S-children.php
    AloniaC and howirecovered like this.