1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dermatologist blue/red light treaments

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Michael Polito, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Michael Polito

Michael Polito New Member

My 15 year old daughter goes to the dermatologist for light blue/red light treatments for her acne. Would just normal sunlight be a better alternative? Is there harm in the treatments or am I wasting my money? Always wondered about this. So much mixed information. Thank you

2. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

I cant give you any geeky research but here is my own experience with acne:
    At the age of 13 i started getting heavy acne which has followed up untill now (im currently 22)
    In this time gap i tried many of the commercial ways to get rid of acne such as the creams, face masks etc. keep in mind that my environment in all these years got worse and worse (See the first post in my journal for a more detailed explanation)
    Nearly 4 years ago I started working as an IT worker under heavy amounts of radiation and blue light etc. this made my acne go all crazy (i got no idea why at the time) so I went to a dermatologist which used different creams and steam this helped in the days after but the effect did not last more that a couple of days - I never tried the light teraphy though
    At this time i also started doing all sorts of diets etc. none of them fixed the problem
    After stumpling onto Jacks work i finally decided to quit my job last new year this let me get much more sun, grounding and seafood (was allready on a paleo/low carb diet)
    Now a little over 4 months later I am very close to having completely reversed my acne to the point of there only begin small red marks where it was the worst

So my best bet is that there is something in her enviroment that is keeping her from healing (think Becker/DC current)
    In my case this was high amounts of nnEMF and bluelight from my work enviroment and living in the city

How i think about it at this point is that it is just another symptom of a DC current begin low in a particular tissue

drezy likes this.
  3. Michael Polito

Thank you for your reply. Yes. I feel blue light exposure and emf certainly has something to do with it. Like a 15 year, she and her friends are glued to thier phones and computer screens. Hardly ever get out and eat loads of wheat/flour carbs. Trying to explain the light to them only amuses them like most adults. It’s funny, I do just about everything Jack suggests and more on my own with exercise, fresh air and grounding. I hardly ever get a sniffle and everyone around me is totally sick all the time. They just don’t get it. Thank you again for your suggestions.

Lahelada and SlamSlask like this.
  4. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

Sad to hear this I been there to its a very gradual process to unplug from the "herd" what started it for me was a stranger who got me into the whole dating scene which quickly led me to lifting and dieting
    This might sound strange but try and put this info to her from a different angle
    The best thing I learned was that when it comes to the female mind you have to change the mood, not the thoughts

5. Michael Polito

So true about the different angle. And very rarley do kids take the word of their parents. Thank you ! great thought.

6. drezy

drezy Gold

Might as well be Charley Brown's teacher:

SlamSlask my ass. More like SlyDog. Watch out ladies we've got a smooth operator on the loose.

There is a high chance that for about the next decade she will know everything.

Here's a quote from Mark Twain I always like:
    FWIW my old old 41 yo skin gets clearer with sun and lower deuterium eating too.

Sajid Mahmood and SlamSlask like this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I had acne from age 14 until pretty much a few years ago (I'm 39).

For me, cutting out sugar was huge but also my face would clear whenever I went on a sunny holiday or under sunbeds. It also went away 2nd and 3rd trimesters of both pregnancies and during breastfeeding - then came back.

When I cut out using makeup it never came back. Now I live in the sun it's clear as a bell.

I also swear by essential oils of tea tree and rosemary to kill active acne dead - just won't stop it from coming that's all.

caroline, Sajid Mahmood and drezy like this.