1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dental implant for an EHS sufferer?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Katejc, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Katejc

Katejc Silver

Hi Jack,

I have a failed root canal and the tooth will need to be pulled. It is the molar 2nd from the back (lower jaw). The tooth at the back had a crown and it had a problem too so I removed that tooth and didn't replace it.

Any update on implants ... in particular for an EHS sufferer (in the CFS/ EHS category).

I have been going hard on your protocols and to be honest CT has been the best for me - reducing chronic inflammation and muscle fatigue quite significantly. I am getting good solar radiation too after building up my solar callus. And I work from home in a good EMR environment.

I have recently added high dose thiamine to the protocol and that has really helped the fatigue - and many other symptoms,including improving my immune system response which seemed to become very weak when I first got sick (ie I became unable to mount a good strong immune system response to a cold virus etc when previously I had been able to).

I'm looking to move further out of the Greater Sydney area - at the moment I'm in the lower Blue Mountains just out of the Sydney basin.

Thank you,

Kate

2. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

I am getting porcelain implants which do not conduct metal the way the titanium or other metal implants.