1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dennis Clark Live

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Dennis Clark, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Dennis Clark

Dennis Clark Dr. Dennis Clark

In one of the CT series articles, Jack replied to a comment that he would stay cold adapted for quite a while even when not doing CT for some months. I suppose if we are truly living like hibernators, this makes sense. Eating and living seasonally in the summer shouldn't undermine our wintertime benefits.

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I still go out in shorts and t-shirt and hoodie for sunrise. This morning it was 8c and felt like 6c and very windy.

Then we paddle around in the ocean for awhile. It is quite wonderful when the sun comes out :D

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Where we used to live ...we would take a ice-cold shower and then sit in the sun naked for as long as we could.
    We don't have the same freedom here ....we would terrify the neighbours! :alien: