1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DeMed = Decentralized medicine. What is it?

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why is Via negativa, the study of what not to do, an effective technique?

Positive Knowledge Often Turns Out To Be Wrong.
    Generally, you know what hurts you better than you know what helps.

We know that losing money in a poker game is definitively “bad.” But we can’t be sure that winning the lottery will be good for us in the long run. We know what hurts us better than we know what helps us.

When we begin to critical think this way, we avoid 2nd and 3rd order consequences.
    Second-order thinking is thinking farther ahead and thinking holistically. It requires us to not only consider our actions and their immediate consequences but the subsequent effects of those actions as well. Failing to consider the second-and third-order effects can unleash disaster.

Via negativa is powerful because it focuses intently on avoiding the stuff that will cause you trouble, saving you pain and suffering.

This is the reason why I often suggest that negative advice (telling someone what not to do) is better than positive advice (telling them what to do). It frustrates many people on forums and podcasts but it is very effective.

MITpowered26, mrc and John Schumacher like this.
  2. @Jack Kruse -> the man of chaos

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Logistics science says complexity and failure within JIT supply chains scale exponentially, not linearly, especially at the final mile.
    The more "nodes" that require the vaccine simultaneously, the higher the miss rate to deliver goods timely and in condition. State agency employees come in two flavors:

5% Competent, always overworked

95% Incompetent, uncaring

This leaves the states with a manpower and competency crisis.

Federalism falls apart under these constraints. This is why the vaccine rollout has been horrendous. This is why the Federal government should never be involved in government-sponsored health care = centralize care.

John Schumacher likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is the best reason why MDs and nurses need my DeMed and DeFi Pow Wow coming up this month. The Red Pacman is going to swallow you up in a centralized system sometime this year.
    [​IMG]

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Centralized medical systems will not go quiet into the decentralized night. Any power structure — regardless of initial purpose — will ultimately view retention of power as its primary goal. It's no surprise that those endowed with power find it difficult to hand over to a structure they don't control.

JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^This picture makes the case why MDs need to opt out.

JanSz likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]
    This photo reminds me of Max Plank's wisdom. “A new scientific/economic truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.” This is why biology = #BTC wisdom Bill Gates wants to block the sun so the public taxpayer has to fun his vaccine initiative. This is why centralized control in biology has failed us because it always puts the middle man in the transaction who harms us for profit. Decentralized Medicine gets Big Pharma out of the way and puts humans back under the sun and limits our need for manufactured solutions.

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Buckminster Fuller

Martina, John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

John Schumacher likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How I teach MDcrypto: a mentor in 1989 told me that the best work in science is to prune the tree of knowledge, rather than grow it. Change & comprehension comes rapidly when we use addition by subtraction = decentralized medicine wisdom
    [​IMG]

13. Victoria B.

Victoria B. New Member

Can't wait for DeMed... There is so much peer pressure at work for me and my husband to get C19 vaccine. @Jack Kruse Can we get Maderna and counteract any negative effects from it? I don't think we are strong enough psychologically to stand to our coworkers. We are in a super bubble that DC area is.. I wish we never had to move back from Florida, but his work is here. Contract in FL came to an end.

JanSz likes this.
  14. GraceMcDonald

GraceMcDonald New Member

One of the positive aspects of the pandemic was the emergence and widespread acceptance of virtual health care. Patients and doctors can now communicate via video link, discuss intimate health issues and conduct surveillance, and all this without having to leave the house. No longer do you need to go with an elevated temperature and symptoms in crowded transport and wait in line at the reception of the polyclinic to ask standard questions. We, in turn, chose functional medicine Melbourne with our family and are very satisfied with their service.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    JanSz likes this.