1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dehydration

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by diane, Feb 25, 2013.

1. diane

diane Gold

Janagram how much water do you drink during the day? Can you increase the day water and cut it back closer to bed time?

I'm getting over a cold - it's actually going much faster than usual. Yesterday I was achy and blowing my nose all day, but by about 7pm my nose pretty much stopped. I totally hit the spring water yesterday. Had to drink juice in the morning because my throat hurt - and even water hurt it. So thinking of how much I crave liquids when I'm sick (and how people recommend liquids, soup, etc), I'm guessing that dehydration has to do with illness.

One interesting thing I noted yesterday is that I'm not able to eat as much as I used to. That's pretty cool.

2. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

I also get this some days. I read that meat liquifies in a very short time but vegetable matter takes longer to digest. The shorter transit time could be contributing to a smaller stomach size, but that's only my opinion.

3. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

I use wifi at work during the lunch break but not at home. At home I switch off the wifi button on the front of my laptop. This might reduce EMF, but I'm not sure.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is such a good plan.....but having trouble doing it......there is so much that I want to know and it is all on my laptop and here......I am using it a lot less but I need to do better......

5. Inger

Inger Silver

Audrey do you have a library with corded internet? Have you ordered the corded version for your home yet? And try to get an old fashioned computer instead of the laptop Audrey.. I bet someone will exchange with you! :)
    Until then try to print as much as you can (you can print at the library too if you have no printer, it is quite cheap), like blogs, and take the papers with you to the beach instead and leave your phone and laptop home ok...xoxo

Brent Patrick likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Inger - I am listening honestly - just need to move faster.....

7. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

Gerald Pollack has a nice 2 part video on youtube about electrically structured water. Biological gels apparently create an exclusion zone in water whenever they are exposed to radiant energy/ body heat//sunlight/ especially infrared energy. Cartilage and cellular innards contain bio gels. The exclusion zone begins near the surface of the bio gel and creates negative and positive charged helical layers of water with a property of reduced friction. As the exclusion layer expands it pushes away impurities so that only pure liquid crystal water is favored. The negative charge is next to the bio gel and the proton (positive) layer is furthest from the bio gel. Those Swell Gel crystals you see in garden centers are such a gel made of polyacrylamide.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

truth bomb........Pollack work is critical in carbon nanotubes. The transition points of water is where the quantum dance begins.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  9. HeidiHen

HeidiHen Gold

Janagram, I'm wondering if maybe it is a detox reaction. I've had a handful of rough nights this past week, with headaches as well. I initially attributed it to using a tanning bed too late in the day, but since the last few nights were rough and I haven't been tanning in a few days, I began to think elsewhere. Then it occurred to me that I started using Lugol's this week and drinking more spring water. Since we detox primarily at night, I have a feeling that my headaches and rough nights are a detox reaction from the iodine getting rid of fluoride and chlorine. I'm pretty new here, so I could be totally off base. But it sort of made sense to me from the little bit I've been able to read and research ....

10. freesia

freesia Old Member

Loved this. Thank you!

11. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Heidi,
    That makes a lot of sense to me about the detox at night. You made me realize that I have been also experiencing this.

I recently increased my melatonin dose (which I really need) and was waking up with light headaches. I thought that it might be an indication that I need to add something else. When you are broken, you know it is not only one thing that needs to be fixed.

Good news is that I don't have any headache this morning and I feel great!

12. HeidiHen

HeidiHen Gold

I didn't use any Lugol's yesterday, and had a great night of sleep last night.... 8 1/2 hours solid straight through the night.... didn't even get up to pee despite the large amount of spring water I drank yesterday... with no headache this morning. I think I need to ease into the iodine much more slowly! LOL..... Typical me, jump straight in and THEN think of the consequences. In this case, a slower start might be better for me.

13. Destiny

Destiny New Member

I think that mostly goes for anybody. Unfortunately, some of us are more impatient than the others. I am one of them. I want to be fixed yesterday ....

14. HeidiHen

HeidiHen Gold

I, too, want to be fixed yesterday. Ohhhhh..... if ONLY it were that easy, right??? :)

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Never compromise yourself.......you are all you have in the end. A great leader has the courage to fulfill his vision because it fulfills its promise from the passion they exude in life, and not the position they hold in life. There is no end or beginning in life....... There is only a passion of life. Great passions, can elevate the soul to great things. Purpose may point you in the right direction but it’s passion that propels you. When it rains upon you take no quarter. Set fire to the rain.....When you set yourself on fire, people love to come and see you burn.......Ignite your inner bonfire.

16. Jude

Jude Gold

Anyone come up with what Dr K's referring to here?

17. Jude

Jude Gold

Same happened to me for 3 days -backed off and have gradually made it to 100mgms. It really stuffed my sleep -experienced no other symptoms.

18. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Kruse View Post
    best way to get seawater? with your feet.........it is the reason we are the only bipedal mammal. Early clue to those paying attn.

Not sure about future revelations but his past blogs postulate that our ancestors spent large portions of time standing up in ocean and freshwater shallows hunting nutrient dense shellfish, fish, and seaplants containing DHA and iodine, altering the epigenetic expression of our genes leading to physical and mental alterations including a larger, more cunning brain. Wet, bare feet would have been conducive to cellular signaling by grounding out stray voltages and enhancing exposure to Schumann resonances.

Perhaps he is alluding that we get some nutrients, hydration, or structured water through our feet while we spend time in the shallows. Does this lead to a better ion Salt Bridge in a taller semi-aquatic mammal? I'm in way too deep here.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  19. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Ion salt bridge? Neat, Glen.
    I believe for earthing, the feet are ideal for picking up the Schumann (Shoe-man) frequency, and also electrons from the earth. Plus, they absorb magnesium extremely well. And I think they work remarkably well while in freezing water.

20. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

Is this level of fluoride too high? My local water has the following for the fluoride content - Natural--fluoride level 0.7 ppm or higher without fluoride addition with a level of "natural 1.4"?