1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dehydration

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by diane, Feb 25, 2013.

1. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Caroline, sounds like you need some hard core electron generation... Have you tried a tens machine? You could use it on your feets when you're not at the beach... Dr K said it helps, but I haven't noticed a difference myself, other than relaxation which is nice in itself. Or better than tens is trans cranial stimulation.. But those machines are more expensive.

I might be doing the tens wrong.. I couldn't find much on setting up the wave shape, just the frequency..

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

TENS would not be my top choice........turning off the WIfi would be and staying at the beach.....eating lots of seafood would be higher on the list.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Caroline stays at the beach so much she could just start chewing on her fingers to eat more seafood ;)
    I was just trying to suggest something more Caroline could do than she is already.

will you tell us more about Schumann generators one day Dr K? If nature on its own isn't doing it for us, what else can we do to help ourselves, assuming the wifi is off already?

Guess the beach isn't enough to cancel the wifi you're stealing Caroline..

4. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

5. curves64

curves64 Silver

There is something that happens to me after standing in the cold ocean waves for about 35 minutes that doesn't happen anywhere else. I get a profound feeling of peace. Yesterday was an example. I spent 4 hours trying to produce a 3 minute video. Big lights coming at me for hours-----needless to say, horrible. I was drained. Afterwards, I ran to the beach to recharge and felt better soon afterwards. My non-scientific explanation is that the water in my body begins to vibrate at the same frequency as the earth and/or ocean. Maybe something akin to a tuning fork that my body uses to tune itself up with. What I can't figure out though is that I don't experience this effect anyway there aren't big ocean waves, just in the surf.

6. I feel this somewhat in the ocean with just my legs in the water above the knee. If I'm standing still with the water swirling around my legs, the sand starts to escape from the area where my feet are planted and it feels like I am loosing "ground" and escaping into the earth. It's a very nice feeling either way if I am standing or walking. The beach is peace in a pure form and has been for me even when I was a toddler. My mom said I would get so excited when we would go and one time I even ventured away from the pack when I was three yrs old and she found me sitting on a nearby pier swinging my legs 15 ft above the ocean. No fear of falling into it!

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh, that's the best sensation! Like getting a foot massage. Or if you are sitting on the sand, a leg massage. Bliss.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

So - is part of my problem [or most] that I am tethering my iphone to my laptop? that is considered a hot spot? So I would be constantly on wifi overload??

If I use my laptop while doing C/T will that diffuse the EMF? or at the beach with my feet in wet sand?

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Maybe it is all the half naked men at the beach who are stealing my electrons??? got to get them to give em back! any ideas????

Brent Patrick likes this.
  10. curves64

curves64 Silver

PattyCakes-love reading your post. You made me think back to my childhood. Although I grew up in the suburbs of New York City and the Atlantic was nearby, I don't think we went to the beach very often. Most recently from 1991 to 2007, I lived within a 5 minute walk to the Pacific and never once put my foot in the water!! I didn't even own a pair of non-high heel shoes until recently. LOL Now I can't get enough of that feeling you are talking about when the surf pulls the sand from my feet and the ground shifts beneath me. Life is good :)

11. curves64

curves64 Silver

Caroline -- maybe I should come play in your beach for a while. LOL. My beach is almost deserted!

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

bingo......hang up.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

so sorry - but I don't understand. I am not using my iphone - just using the wifi signal to connect my laptop.

Honestly - I am paying attention! when you belong to a cult you have to pay attention so I know when to drink the koolaid.....

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

what is so hard about understanding hanging up.........it is why your feet are numb.

15. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Hey sweet one, it's your wifi signal. Spend a lot less time on the net and turn your phone off like Gretchen does and you will get better.

16. One of these days I think we may have to meet. I am up in the city every month and would love to meet for a dip. Although I probably couldn't stay in the water as long as you do it would still be fun to get into colder water and meet a kindred spirit at the same time.

17. curves64

curves64 Silver

PattyCakes -- I would LOVE that! You name the date and time and I'll work around it. I only stand in the water up to my thighs or waist because the waves can be so unpredictable and I don't like when they come over my head. We'd just have fun. It will be great to splash around in the waves with you!!

18. freesia

freesia Old Member

OK, I did this. Soaked a handful of seaweed (I used dulse, wakame and karengo) in a cup of water overnight, and it made a beautiful bright pink/purple brew. I strained off the seaweed, which I used in my breakfast, then added 1 1/2 tsp xylitol and 1 drop of a good quality spearmint oil to the jar of liquid.

The kids were fine rinsing their teeth with this after brushing. Curiously though -over the course of the weekend it became completely clear - ie lost all it's pretty colour! I really don;t know if anything beneficial remained after adding the xylitol etc. Thats not something I'd usually use....but it is supposed to be good for teeth so I bought some especially. We'll keep using it til it's finished anyway :)

19. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Something on the iodine thread talked about lugols becoming clear with vitamin C because all the iodine (brown) is being converted to iodide by the vit C.

20. janagram

janagram New Member

Whoa....!!! I am really worried now. Last night was horrid, like so many nights recently. But in the past I never had headaches! Never was a headache person. But last night ...got up at 4 with a nasty headache...searched around for aspirin (wasn't sure we had any!)...took 2, went back to bed but not to sleep! Headache better, tho....I was super thirsty all night....afraid to drink cuz I have to pee shortly after...just a mess!!!
    Had the whole bit: headache, thirst, peeing all night long....what the hell??????? I'm taking pottasium iodide ( 225mcg.) and had scallops for dinner.....have to work on the water thing...
    Any help???